剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表
And,you know,snipers do tend to be loners.
你找再多借口 也避免不了
Your excuses aren't going to save me
我要被注射死刑的结局
from lethal injection!
我们不会让这发生的 蒂莉小姐
We won't let that happen,Miss Tilly.
给我滚出去
Get out of here.
他妈的傻♥逼♥
Fucking morons.
给我弄来他的东西
Get me something of his.
越快越好
And get it fast.
林德斯特伦博士 欢迎来到白宫
Dr.Lindstrom,welcome to the White House.
普莱斯先生在等您了
Mr.Pryce is waiting inside.
不
Oh,no.
蒂莫西 你看到什么了
Timothy,what do you see?
这房♥子里有非常 非常不妥的东西
There's something very,very wrong in this house.
《长岛灵媒》怎么没来
So what happened with the Long Island Medium?
那女人简直太棒了
That woman is awesome.
她有预约了
She was booked.Ah.
但蒂米是我合作过
But Timmy is the most gifted psychic
最有天赋的灵 媒没有之一
I've ever worked with,bar none.
女王去世时 是他净化了白金汉宫
He cleaned Buckingham Palace when the Queen died.
泰勒·斯威夫特每次分手都要找他祛霉
Taylor Swift hires him after every breakup.
这履历可真惊人
I respect that resume.
在他小的时候
His whole family was murdered
全家人就在他眼前被杀掉
right in front of him as a child.
那样的创伤为他打开了
That sort of trauma can leave one open
与另一个世界沟通的窗口
to otherworldly communication.
那可太巧了
Rather fortuitously.
对我们来说
For us,I mean.
但对蒂米显然不是如此
Well,certainly not for Timmy.
对他来说 这就像个诅咒 而不是天赋
For him,it's been a curse,not a gift.
怎会如此
How so?
看出来了
I see.
总统就是在这儿去世的
The president died here.
没错
Correct.
在极度痛苦下死亡
In agony.
说的很对
That tracks.
凶手不是人
His killer was not human.
三猜三中 纳什先生
You're three for three,Mr.Nash.
现在跟我说些我不知道的
Now tell me something I don't know.
他的家人要走了
His family's getting away.
那我朋友怎么办
What about my friends?
等我们逃出去再想办法
We'll find a way to help them once we get out.
普莱斯的人守在门口
Pryce's guy is guarding the door.
我们救不了他们的
We're not gonna be able to get to them.
可他们是人♥质♥ -没时间了 先生
No,they're hostages!No time,sir.
亨利
Henry.
多谢你 库珀
Thank you,Coop.
别客气 女士
Yeah,no problem,ma'am.
只是没了个退休金而已
It's only my pension.
格兰特 快进来
Grant,get in.
我们得走了 -不 不行 抱歉
We gotta go.No.No,I'm sorry.
亲爱的 -没有莱克西我不会走
Honey.Not without Lexy.
再不走就走不了了
Now or never,guys.
我陪着他 女士 我会保护他的
I'll stay with him,ma'am.I'll keep him safe.
走吧 我们没时间了
Please,we don't have time.
我不能让她出事
I can't let anything happen to her.
格兰特 格兰特
Grant.Grant.
上车
Get in.
格兰特 格兰特 不
Grant!Grant,no!
不要
No.
布雷特 回去
Brett,go back.
求你了 快回去
Please,go back.
我们不能冒险 女士
We can't risk it,ma'am.
他不会有事的
He'll be all right.
放我朋友走
Let my friends go.
给我滚远点 你个
Back the fuck off,you entitled--
我的天哪
Holy shit!
你会惹上麻烦的吧
You gonna get in trouble for that?
或许吧
Yeah,probably.
接着
Heads up.
格兰特
Grant!
快 我带你们出去
Come on.I'm getting you out of here.
不行 格兰特 我不能走
No,Grant,I'm not leaving.
现在正是找到卡洛琳的机会
Not when there's a chance to find out about Caroline.
马斯特·柯林斯
Master Collins.
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
蒂莉小姐 跟我走吧
Miss Tilly.You're coming with me.
请问你是谁呢
And who are you supposed to be?
不重要
That don't matter.
但现在由我来
But I got the privilege
陪你走上绿色里程
of walking you down the green mile.
可是 处决是今晚啊
But that--that isn't until tonight.
你怎么现在就过来了
What--what are you doing here now?
这是规定程序
Standard protocol.
我们要把你转移到牢房♥
We're moving you to a holding cell.
埃里卡知道这事吗
Does Erica know about this?
埃里卡死了
Erica's dead.
那臭婊♥子♥
That bitch!
把手举过头顶
Put your hands behind your head,
转过身去面朝墙
turn around and face the wall.
好吧 我不会声张
OK.I'Il--I'll go quietly.
我只需要拿一下我的娃娃
I just--I just need to collect my dolls--
这些东西到底都是哪儿来的
Where in the hell did all this shit come from?
我需要我的娃娃 先生 -我们走了
I need my dolls,mister!Let's go.Come on.
那是我的信仰 -好了 快走吧
It's part of my religion! - All right,come on.
好了 我们走
All right.Let's go.
你侵犯了我的公民自♥由♥权
You're violating my civil liberty!
走吧 -快停下 我需要我的娃娃
Let's go.Stop it!I need my dolls!
孩子们 这位是卡罗尔·林德斯特伦博士
Kids,this is Dr.Carol Lindstrom,
杜克大学超心理学系主任
head of the parapsychology department at Duke University.
普莱斯先生说你对应付那东西有经验
Mr.Pryce tells me you've had experience with the entity.
查尔斯·利·雷
Charles Lee Ray.
恰吉
Chucky.
这房♥子里的亡灵有很多
There are many entities in this house.
你们这是在干嘛
What are you guys doing?
倾听亡者的声音
Listening...to the dead.
超天然电子噪声征象
Electronic Voice Phenomena,EVP,
是裸耳无法识别的听觉信♥号♥♥
are auditory signals imperceptible to the naked ear.
这些设备能让我们听到
These devices allow us to listen in
并且记录下来
and record empirical evidence.
什么样的信♥号♥♥
What kind of signals?
信息 恳求
Messages,pleas...
警告
Warnings.
在这所房♥子里死去的亡灵仍旧在此游荡
The souls of those who died in this house still linger.
基于你对普莱斯先生所说的
And based on what you've told Mr.Pryce,
我猜测凶手也停留在这里
I suspect their killer is still here too.
等等 恰吉还在这儿
Wait,Chucky is still here?
蒂米 你看到了什么
Timmy,what do you see?
不是看到 而是感觉到
It's not what I see,it's what I feel.
生者与亡魂之间相隔的面纱如此轻薄
The veil between the living and the dead is so thin here,
另一边几乎就要支撑不住了
there's almost nothing holding the other side at bay.
什么另一边
The other side?
灵界
The spirit realm.
他们在试图警告你们
They're trying to warn you.
试图警告所有人
They've been trying to warn everyone--
小心恰吉
about Chucky.
死去的所有人都在灵界吗
Is everyone who's ever died in the spirit realm?
你有可能联♥系♥到他们吗
Like,hypothetically,could you make contact?
不行 他们大多都安息了
No.Um,most are at peace.
灵界只是一些有着未经心愿之人
The spirit realm is a type of purgatory
死后去到的一种炼狱
for those with unfinished business.
但是如果恰吉在这儿 我们能和他沟通吗
剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表