剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表
《恰吉》前情提要
Previously on"Chucky"...
一个鬼撕烂了我老公的脸
A ghost ripped my husband's face apart.
你觉得我要怎么跟孩子们讲
What do you think I should tell my boys?
我想让你见一下总统替身
I'd like you to meet the president's double.
你弟的娃娃活了 而且是个连环杀手
Your brother's doll is alive,and he's a serial killer.
我需要你从这些警卫那里
What I need from you is to get a single personal item
每人拿件私人物品给我
from each one of these guards,unless you want to see me
除非你想看到我在三周内被处决
be executed in three weeks'time.
我要发射核武器
I'm going for the nukes!
什么世界啊
What a world!
有人吗
Hello?
雷先生
Oh,Mr.Ray.
进去吧 他现在可以见你了
Go right in.He'll see you now.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是丹巴拉
I'm Damballa.
你呢
And you are?
我是查尔斯·利·雷 你的秘书说
I'm Charles Lee Ray.Your secretary said that...
查尔斯 -我可以
Charles...-I could just--
利·雷 啊 是了
Lee Ray--ah,yes.
找到了
Here it is.
请坐吧
Please,have a seat.
我一直以为你
You know,I always thought that you'd be a--
是条蛇还是什么的
a snake or something.
我采用了你最推崇的一个形象
I take the form of the one that you revere the most.
而且也因为你是个
And since you're a...
病态的自恋狂
pathological narcissist?
所以就这样了
Well,here I am.
这是什么地方
And what is this place?
这里是灵界
This is the spirit realm.
我喜欢在安置我的臣民之前
I like to meet my constituents one-on-one
和他们单独见个面
before they're processed.
让它变得个性化一些
Makes it a little more personal.
你有什么问题吗 -有
Do you have any questions? Yeah.
我给你提供了一大堆祭品
I served you up a smorgasbord of sacrifices.
我甚至杀了总统
I even killed the president.
艾玛 艾玛
Whoa,whoa,whoa,whoa,whoa,whoa,whoa,whoa.
你说你干了什么
You did what?
我杀了13个人
I killed 13 people,
比你要求的二倍还多
more than double what you asked for.
这还不够吗
Was that not enough?
我当然没有注意到
Well,of course I wasn't paying attention.
因为你背着我信了其他的神
You cheated on me with other gods.
天主教 不是吧
Catholicism? Seriously?
那就是个意外
That was an accident.
近距离枪击
Gunshot,point-blank.
被星条旗勒死
Suffocation by Stars and Stripes.
查尔斯 恰吉
Charles--Chucky,
这些谋杀 说实话
these kills,to be honest--
在我看来有点平淡无奇了
it looks to me like you're coasting.
你知道我是怎么杀死的总统吗
You want to know how I killed the president?
我用大拇指把他的眼睛给抠出来了
I thumbed his eyes out.
我是在《鲨鱼周》上学到的
I learned that on Shark Week.
这样也算平淡无奇吗
Does that sound like coasting to you?
我是说 我 我还没成人时
I mean,I--I killed my own mother
就杀死了自己的母亲
before my balls dropped.
我炸死了一个牧师
I blew up a priest.
抛出窗外多个 酸融脸
Multiple defenestrations,acid face melt,
毒药轮盘赌 凡是你能想到的 我都干过
poison roulette--you name it,I've done it!
还有核武器呢
And what about the nukes?
我差点为了向你致敬
I almost blew up the whole world
而把整个世界炸飞
in your honor!
查尔斯 这真不是杀多少个的事儿
It's not really about numbers,Charles.
这事关激♥情♥和创意
It's about passion and originality.
我特么又不是你肚里的蛔虫
I can't fucking read minds!
如果你特么要什么具体要求
If you wanted to be so fucking specific,
你就该告诉我
you should have told me!
草
Fuck!
你特么怎么敢这么跟我说话
How dare you fucking speak to me that way?
草泥马
Fuck you!
不 草泥马 雷先生
No,fuck you,Mr.Ray.
直接去地狱
Straight to fucking hell!
不不不 等等 等等
No,no,no!Wait,wait,wait,wait,
等等 等等
wait,wait,wait,wait,wait.
丹巴拉 我唯一的真神
Damballa,my one true god.
拜托 拜托 你不能就这样把我丢进地狱
Please,please,you can't process me out.
再给我一次机会
Give me one more chance.
杀掉总统 这的确需要很大的勇气
Killing the president,that did take audacity.
而且你会发现
And you've caught me
我一向宽宏大量
in an unusually magnanimous mood.
你还有次机会迎头赶上
You get one more chance to up your game.
但你只能在没有躯体只有鬼魂的状态下
But you'll need to kill without a body--
去杀人
as a ghost.
这我要怎么做啊
How am I supposed to do that?
幸亏你在白宫杀了不少人
Thanks to the blood you spilled in the White House,
你拥有的力量比你想的还要大
you have more power there than you realize.
所以好好利用那些鲜血吧 恰吉
So harness the blood,Chucky.
发挥你的想象力
Use your imagination.
如果我做到了 你就会解除天主教的魔咒吗
And if I do,you'll take away the Catholic cooties?
我就又可以回到人间了
And I can go back?
你好好表演 如果能打动我
Put on a show,impress me,
我会考虑一下的
and I will see what I can do.
《鬼娃恰吉》
第三季 第7集
白宫的故事还在发酵
A developing story here at the White House
目前只有一个骨干团队在运作
which is currently operating with a skeleton crew--
助长了远程核爆♥炸♥的谣言
Fueling rumors of a remote nuclear detonation--
据传第一家庭就在里面
The First Family is believed to be inside--
现在我们来听副总统的现场报道
We go now to a live report from Vice President...
斯宾塞·罗兹
all:Spencer Rhodes.
重大新闻 副总统 斯宾塞·罗德
我的美国同胞们 昨晚10点48分
My fellow Americans,last night at 10:48 PM,
白宫正在与北美防空司冷部进行例行演习时
the White House was participating
突然失去电力
in a routine exercise with NORAD when we lost power.
虽然这导致了暂时的混乱
While this led to temporary confusion
一些人猜测美国参与了
and some speculation about U.S.involvement
夜间报道的北冰洋上空的
in the unusual activity over the Arctic Ocean
不导常活动
reported overnight,
但其实我们与这一事件完全无关
this incident was wholly unrelated,
而且在整个过程中都没有任何危险
and there was no danger at any point.
任何有房♥子的人都会告诉你
As any homeowner can tell you,an old property requires
老房♥子需要不停地维护
what feels like nonstop maintenance.
白宫也一样
The White House is no different.
在过去几个月里
We've dealt with several power outages
我们已经处理了几次停电事故
over the past few months.
所以在总统身体不适期间
So while the president remains indisposed,
我将负责全面的电力检修
I'Il be overseeing a complete electrical overhaul.
今天大多数员工都在家工作
Today,most staffers are working from home,
所以必要的重新布线可以快速安全地进行
so necessary rewiring can happen quickly and safely.
很快 我们就会重新恢复正常
Soon,we'll be back up and running.
谢谢大家 天佑美国
Thank you all,and God bless America.
搞定
We're clear.
谢谢你 丹尼斯
Thank you,Dennis.
感觉如何
How'd that feel?
有总统范儿吗
Presidential?
完美
Perfect.
网上官方猜测
And the internet is officially speculating
总统病重
that the president is gravely ill.
我们形势大好
We're good.
今晚 我们就会发表声明
Tonight,we'll make the announcement,
明天 你就会成为总统
and tomorrow,you'll be the president,
然后我们就能让
and then we can finally put
这个可笑的透明行政机构结束了
剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表