剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表
表现得就跟他们并没有要求我们
While acting like they don't hold us
遵守这种令人难以置信的双重标准
to this incredible double standard.
太不公平了
It's so unfair.
相当不公平
It's very unfair.
我能问你件事吗
Can I ask you something?
好呀
Y- yes.
你怕吗
Are you afraid?
怕啥
What?
哦 处决的事吗
Oh- - oh, about that execution thing?
别担心我啦
Don't worry about me.
我还留了几个绝招呢
I got a few tricks up my sleeve still.
万圣节快乐
Well, happy fucking Halloween.
我也一直是你的粉丝
You know, I' ve always been your fan too.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
是的 从《大寒潮》之后就是了
Yeah, ever since "The Big Chill. "
好吧
Uh- - well, hmm.
那是我姐姐梅格·蒂莉演的
That was my sister, Meg Tilly.
死了的那个
Oh. - The dead one.
我杀的她
I killed her.
我是詹妮弗
I'm Jennifer.
你杀了自己的亲姐姐
You killed your own sister?
这个嘛
Well
我有个姐姐
I had a sister.
她是我的一切
She meant the world to me.
我愿意为她做任何事
I would have done anything for her.
伊芙琳 她不是 其实她不是我亲姐姐啦
Evelyn, shes not- - she's not actually my sister.
你看啊 我也不是真正的詹妮弗
See, I m not really Jennifer Tilly.
你好恶心
You're disgusting!
你是个怪物
You’re a monster!
等你被注射的时候 我会欢呼的
When you get that needle, I' m gonna be cheering.
你知道吗 还有一件事
And you know what? One more thing- -
《百老汇上空的子弹》就是垃圾
Bullets Over Broadway” was a piece of shit.
不是的 那是部很棒的电影
It was not! It was a very good movie!
我被奥斯卡提名了呢
I was Oscar nominated!
有什么想法 要祈祷不
Thoughts and prayers?
我不相信祈祷 -不再相信了
I don't believe in prayer. Not anymore.
但我对我们有信心
But I do believe in us.
我也是
Me too.
为了F小姐而战
Let's do this for Miss F.
她是唯一一个相信恰吉的事的人
She's the only one who ever believed this about Chucky.
她从没怀疑过我们
She never doubted us for a second.
她希望我们去干掉那个混♥蛋♥
And she' d want us to go fuck that fucker up.
下一位
Next.
这是什么啊 -什么 嘿
What's going on here? - What? Hey!
下一位
Next.
慢点 天
Whoa, easy now, boy.
好
Okay.
这个我得拿走
I' m gonna have to take that.
不是吧
Seriously?
是的
Yeah.
下一位
Next.
玩得开心
Have fun.
靠
Fuck.
这样一来 我们的装扮就白费了
There goes that, and my costume' s ruined.
你看起来一直都很性感
You always look hot.
我手♥机♥还在我身上
I still have my phone.
只要我们把恰吉办事过程拍下来
So as long as we get Chucky on camera doing his thing,
就能给传出去
we can get it out there.
我们可以告诉格兰特和总统
We can tell Grant and the president.
我们可以的
We got this.
真的可以吗
Do we?
人们会相信我们吗
Are people even gonna believe us?
这叫深伪
It's called a deepfake.
他们能会认为是特效
They'll just think it's special effects.
你有更好的主意吗
Do you have a better idea?
没有
No.
我们还是得想法子制♥服♥他
We still have to subdue him somehow.
他不会因为我们对他客气就开口的
He won’ t talk just’ cause we say please.
我们只能利用这里能找到的东西
We just have to work with whatever we find in here.
我肯定这里找不到可以对付
We sure as hell aren' t gonna find anything
恰吉的东西
we can use on Chucky here.
我们得去楼上的起居室
We need to get upstairs to the residence.
这事交给我
Leave that to me.
天 我好讨厌万圣节
God, I hate Halloween.
该死
Boo! - Oh, shit!
嘿 莱克西 很高兴见到你
Hey, Lexy. It’s so good to see you.
万圣节快乐
Happy Halloween.
你看起来很棒 -谢谢 你也是
Oh, you look amazing. Thanks. You too.
我想给你引荐下我父母
Oh, um, I want you to meet my parents.
他们就在那边 -好呀
They' re over here. - Oh, cool. Yeah.
妈妈 爸爸 嘿 打搅一下 不好意思
Mom, Dad. Hey, excuse me, sorry.
这位是莱克西 还有杰克和德文
This is Lexy, um, and Jake and Devon.
你好 詹姆斯·柯林斯 -你好 很高兴认识你
Hello. James Collins. - Hi. Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你 -很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you.
我好喜欢你们的装扮
I just love your outfits.
我们儿子亨利也喜欢好人娃娃
Our son Henry loves Good Guys too.
谢谢 不过我这版最棒对不对
Thank you. Mine's the best, though, right?
确实很棒
It's very impressive.
我认识个比我还棒的
I know a guy.
你就是那个人吧
I take it you’ re the guy?
是 杰克
Yeah. Jake.
莱克西 虽然我没听说过多少你们的事
Lexy, I admit I haven't heard much
因为我们儿子嘴很严
because our son is pretty tight- lipped,
至少是对家里人很严
at least with his family.
但我听到的都是好的方面
But what I have heard is great.
谢谢你邀请我们
Thank you for having us.
我养母要我感谢你
My foster mom said to thank you.
失陪
Excuse me.
你好
Hello.
你的装扮很不错
That’ s, uh- - that’s a nice costume you have there.
你是迷路了吗
Are you lost?
格雷琴 我没在宾客名单上看到你名字
Gretchen, I didn' t see your name on the guest list.
你要怎样 赶我出去吗
What are you gonna do? Have me thrown out?
那个不是沃伦·普莱斯吗
Isn't that Warren Pryce?
中情局的人来这里干什么
What’s CIA doing here?
他是客人
He's a guest.
在宾客名单上的
You know, on the guest list?
我去请他喝一杯
I think I' m gonna buy him a drink.
他来干嘛
What is he doing here, anyway?
来观察
Observing.
嘿 格兰特 你弟弟呢
Hey, Grant, where is your brother?
亨利吗
Henry?
他在楼上
Uh, he’s upstairs.
他好像有点 心理崩溃之类的
He's having some kind of, like, mental breakdown or something.
我们能去参观下这座住♥宅♥吗
Is there any way that we could see the residence?
有点 这个性质完全不一样
Oh, um, that’s kind of, like, a whole other thing.
要比邀请规程复杂的多
I mean, you thought the invite protocol was hard.
我意思是 想看看你房♥间
I mean, I' d love to see your room.
当然可以了
Yeah, for sure.
跟我来
Follow me.
放马过来 贱♥人♥们
Bring it on, bitches.
你去下面干什么
What are you doing down there?
看看有没有鬼
Um, checking for ghosts.
结果呢
And?
我觉得我看到尼克松了
You know, I think I saw Nixon.
我刻好南瓜了
I finished carving the pumpkin.
我天 我也有那本书
Oh, my God, I have that book too!
我觉得这书可涨姿势了
You know, I found it very informative.
不过这书适合成年人 你现在看有点早
It's a very grown- up book for a kid your age.
我的阅读水平已经达到六年级水平了
I' m already reading at a sixth grade level.
剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表