剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表
天 杰克
Oh, my God, Jake.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
应该是吧
I think so.
一切都有点模糊
It's all a bit of a blur.
你回来真好 牛仔
It's good to have you back, cowboy.
我们还以为你没了呢
We thought we lost you.
见到你们真好 尤其是你们两个
I'm so glad to see you guys, especially you two.
发生了什么
So what happened?
我们做到了 我们抓到他了
We did it. We got him.
你让他
You got him to...
我比较不想谈这个
I'd--I'd rather not talk about it.
没问题
Of course.
我讨厌暴♥力♥ 你知道的
I hate violence, as you know.
我是个和平的人 不是好战分子 对不对 德文
I'm a lover, not a fighter, right, Devon?
卡洛琳呢
What about Caroline?
他告诉你她在哪里了吗
Did he tell you where she is?
当然了 我拿到地址了
Absolutely. I got an address.
几位 几位
Uh, guys? Guys.
我们该走了 现在
We gotta go. Now.
快点 走了
Come on, let's go!
电梯
The elevator!
快 走啊
Hurry, let's go!
杰克真♥他♥妈♥的壮啊
Jake's fucking ripped, man.
刚那拳是因为你派他去找我
That's for sending him in after me.
恰吉
Chucky?
天 杰克
Oh, my God, Jake.
我去找希克斯
I gotta find Hicks.
你们得离开这里
You guys gotta get out of here.
不行 格兰特 我不会离开你的
No, Grant, I'm not leaving you.
快走
Now.
杰克
Jake!
走啊
Go.
走了 -杰克
Go. -Jake!
德文 走啊 -杰克
Devon, go! -Jake!
要知道 蒂米 你在另一个世界
You know, Timmy, you're gonna be
会非常受欢迎的
real popular on the other side.
我在那边交了几个朋友
I made a few friends in there,
跟他们说了要关照你
told them to keep an eye out for you.
所以一定要跟他们说是恰吉让你去的
So just be sure to tell 'em Chucky sent you.
希克斯
Hicks. Hicks.
不
No.
不要让我死的这么不值
Don't let me die a failure.
我要你答应我你会平安
I want you to promise me you'll get the hell out of here
离开这里 好吗
in one piece, OK?
好 我答应你 我保证
OK, I promise. I promise.
拿上这个 快走
Take this. Go.
这是什么
What's this?
希克斯 求求你 不要
Hicks, please, no. No.
不
No.
有时候牺牲是难免的 孩子
Sacrifices must be made, son.
我希望我能说出走到这步很遗憾的话
I wish I could say I'm sorry it's come to this,
但事实是 我有点喜欢这样
but the truth is, I kind of like it.
很高兴认识了你 孩子
Been nice knowing you, son.
把门开开
Open the door.
把这破门打开
Open the goddamn door.
该死
Oh, shit.
我发誓 我会在太阳升起
I swear to God, I'll kill you all
之前杀光你们所有人
before the sun comes up!
格兰特
Grant. Grant!
格兰特
Grant! Grant!
格兰特 -妈
Grant. Grant. -Mom!
你没事吧
Oh. Are you OK?
杰克
Jake.
蒂米呢
Where's Timmy?
蒂米没能活下来
Timmy didn't make it.
不 -里面太可怕了
No. - It was so awful in there.
你不会想知道的
You don't even want to know.
你没事吧
You OK?
我会没事的
I will be.
卡洛琳在哪儿
Where's Caroline?
你之前说恰吉给了你个地址
Yeah, you said Chucky gave you an address.
是 卡洛琳
Right. Caroline.
重要的事情先做
First things first.
卡洛琳在这儿吗
Caroline is here?
那该死的小恶魔玩偶
That's what that dimwit nimrod fuckwad
就是这么说的
little devil doll said.
这是谁的房♥子
Whose house is this?
显然他叫温德尔·威尔金斯
Apparently his name is Wendell Wilkins.
所以跟着我走就行
So just follow my lead.
我知道我在做什么
I know what I'm doing.
温德尔·威尔金斯
Wendell Wilkins.
温德尔·威尔金斯 什么听起来很耳熟
Wendell Wilkins. Why does that sound familiar?
我还是觉得我们应该报♥警♥
I still say we should call the police.
不行 别
No. No.
他们说不要叫警♥察♥ 不然就杀了她
They said no cops, or they'll kill her.
你好 先生 很抱歉打扰你了
Hello, sir. We're so sorry to bother you.
你是威尔金斯先生吗 -你是谁
Are you Mr. Wilkins? - Who are you?
我叫杰克·惠勒
My name is Jake Wheeler.
这位英俊的年轻人是我的生命之光
And this handsome young man is the light of my life,
德文·埃文斯
Devon Evans.
我们是同性恋
We're homosexuals.
这是我们的gay蜜亚历山德拉·克罗斯
And this is our fag hag BFF Alexandra Cross.
杰克
Jake!
很高兴认识你
It's very nice to meet you.
其实我和直男们的社交生活
I actually have a very active social life of my own
也很活跃的
with straight boys.
我这儿通常没有访客过来
I don't usually have visitors,
更别说孩子们了
let alone children.
很抱歉不请自来了
We're so sorry to barge in unannounced.
只是 我们三个经历了
It's just-- well, we've been through a lot,
很多事
the three of us.
我们是最近在寄养家庭认识的
We all met recently in the foster care system.
我们的父母 都是可怕谋杀案的受害者
Our parents, they're all victims of horrific murders.
太可怕了
How dreadful.
是的 没错
It has been, yes.
但唯一的光芒
But the only ray of light...
一直是寻找到彼此
Has been finding each other.
你们想要什么啊
What do you want?
是一件生死攸关的事
It's actually a matter of life and death.
嗯 我们能进来吗
Yeah. Can we come in, please?
好的 是的
All right, yes.
看在上帝的份上 快进来吧
For pity's sake, come in out of the cold.
谢谢
Thank you.
当你提到你们父母是被谋杀的时候
When you mentioned that your parents were murdered,
我就知道我们是相似的灵魂
I knew we were kindred spirits.
当你以这种方式失去一个人的时候
When you lose someone that way, you develop a keen eye
你会有敏锐的眼光发现那些经历过类似噩梦的人
for others that have lived through a similar nightmare.
1983年 我儿子汤米在一家购物中心
My son Tommy was stabbed by a madman
被一个疯子捅了
in a shopping mall in 1983.
太可怕了 -是啊 我很遗憾
That's awful. Yeah, I'm so sorry.
他当时八岁
He was eight years old.
我的天啊 -别碰我
Oh, my God. Don't try to touch me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不 是我对不起
No. I'm sorry.
从那天起
Ever since that day,
和孩子接触会让我畏缩
the touch of a child makes me recoil.
可以理解
That makes sense.
抱歉这里乱糟糟的
You'll have to excuse the mess.
版税用完了
I had to let Jasmine go
剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表