剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表
你不是真的觉得自己会赢吧
You don't actually think you can win, do you?
你想都别想
You can't think for one second
能打败他
you can beat...him.
你不是个英雄 杰克
You're not the hero, Jake.
你连个男人都不是
You're not a man.
你是个弱鸡
You're weak.
你会失败的
And you're gonna fail.
你从没信过我
You never believed in me.
不是这样的
That's not true.
我记得有段时间
I remember a time I thought you were going to be
我以为你会成为美国总统
the President of the United States of America.
你是那么聪明
You were so smart.
比我聪明多了
Way smarter than me.
我当时为你骄傲
Truth is, I was so proud.
但后来你母亲死了
But then your mother died and--
你开始酗酒
You started drinking.
我不介意酗酒
Don't mind if I do.
别这样
Don't.
爸 爸 别喝了
Dad. Dad, stop.
这是唯一能让我保持理智的东西
This is the only thing that kept me sane.
是唯一能让我在那个家里生活下去的东西
It's the only thing that made living in that house bearable.
它让一切都变得有意义了
This made everything make sense!
我原谅你了
I forgive you!
你说什么
What did you say?
我原谅你
I forgive you.
我知道你经历了太多
I know you were going through a lot.
闭嘴 杰克
Shut your mouth, Jake.
我知道你过的也不容易
I know things have been hard for you.
别再说了
Don't.
我知道你已经尽力了
I know you were doing the best you could.
我让你别说了
I said stop.
而且我知道你爱我
And I know you love me.
我也爱你 爸
And I love you too, Dad.
爸 我得走了 -我知道
Dad, I have to go. I know.
不过我得告诉你一件事
I have to tell you something, though.
你还是会失败
You're still gonna fail.
他在这里更危险
He's much more dangerous here.
那你最好祝我好运
You better wish me luck, then.
好运
Good luck.
你需要运气
You're gonna need it.
我不想批评别人 但我得说
I'm no critic, but I gotta say,
我不像你那混♥蛋♥老爸 我一直很喜欢你的作品
unlike your asshole father, I always liked your stuff.
谢谢
Thank you.
卡洛琳在哪
Where's Caroline?
你觉得呢
Where do you think?
她死了吗 恰吉
Is she dead, Chucky?
她在这跟我们一起吗
Is she in here with us?
你真有勇气 孩子 可以这么说
You know, you got guts, kid. I'll give you that.
不只是因为你想要对付我
Not only to go against me
还以为你能对被人的评判说滚蛋
but to say "fuck off" to the world's judgments,
过自己的生活
live your life,
做自己
and be yourself.
跟我一样
Just like me.
跟你一样
Just like you?
对
Yeah.
矮油
Oh, ouch.
她在哪 恰吉
Where is she, Chucky?
你杀不了我 傻瓜
You can't kill me, you idiot.
我已经死了
I'm already dead.
跟你一样
Just like you.
事实上 每个人都生活在
The truth is, everybody lives
刀的某一边
on one side of the knife or the other.
只是我这边更有趣
It's just that my side is way more fun.
所以你会选择哪边 杰克
So which side do you want to be on, Jake?
我没时间跟你扯这个
I don't have time for this.
我想我们都得另找办法
Well, I guess we're both gonna have
得到我们想要的了
to find another way to get what we want.
你想要什么
What do you want?
跟我来
Follow me.
3分钟
Three minutes.
进来吧
Come on in.
我给你留了个座位
I saved a seat for you.
你一定会喜欢的
You're gonna love this.
坐下
Just sit down,
好好看节目 放松
enjoy the show, and relax.
欢迎来到玩偶之家
Welcome to the dollhouse, baby!
求你了 求求你了
Please! Please! Please!
不
Oh, no!
你还记得那个吗
Do you remember that?
看你吓成什么样了
Look how scared you were.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
你整个一生都在害怕
You know, you've been scared your whole life.
怕你♥爸♥ 怕失去德文
Of your dad, of losing Devon,
但最主要的 怕我
but most of all, of me.
可你却来了这
And yet here you are.
你觉得来这能做什么
What is it that you think you can do here?
你想要什么 杰克
What do you want, Jake?
你先说 我再告诉你
I'll tell you if you tell me.
我带你来这是为了让你理解
I brought you here so that you would understand.
理解什么
Understand what?
不管你以为自己能做什么
That whatever it is that you think you can do here,
都毫无意义
it's pointless.
算了吧 杰克
Forget it, Jake.
这里是恰吉城
It's Chuckytown.
有什么好笑的
What's so fucking funny?
你得过去了
You had to be there.
听着 丹巴拉 他让我们来场血洗 对吧
Look, Damballa, he asked us for a bloodbath, right?
我们也给他了啊
And we gave him one.
你想说什么
And your point is?
我们是时候拿着票打个卡
It's time we start punching our ticket
重回人间了
back to the land of the living.
也许去看看老朋友们
Maybe paying a visit to some old friends.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
放松点 好吗
Relax, will you?
等你到了我这年纪 就会知道不是所有事情
When you get to be my age, you'll see it's not all
都要匆匆忙忙的进入到下个阶段
stabby-stabby, on to the next.
你这不是解开了宇宙的奥秘 朋友
You didn't unlock the secrets of the universe, Pal.
你是老了
You got old.
我只是说 没必要那么着急
I'm just saying that you don't always have to rush.
停下来品味当下
It won't kill you to stop
又不会要了你的命
and just savor the moment.
品味当下
"Savor the moment"?
好恰吉 等等
Good Chucky, wait.
品味当下
"Sayor the moment"?
你听起来像他妈的贺卡
You sound like a fucking greeting card.
而你听起来像我 只不过他妈的更蠢
And you sound like me, only fucking stupider!
你知道自己在哪里吗 死老头
Do you know where you are, old man?
你知道总统是谁吗
Do you know who the president is?
我当然知道总统是谁了
Of course I know who the president is.
我们他妈的刚把他给杀了
We just fucking killed him.
我天 现在你要杀了我喽
Oh, my God, and now you're killing me.
你知道吗 孩子 从你这么大到现在
You know, kid, I've learned just a little bit
我学到了一点
since I was your age.
如果你想收割尸体
And if you want to stack up the bodies,
就必须得有点点耐心
you got to be a little bit patient!
去你♥妈♥的♥
both: Fuck you!
还有两分钟
Two minutes left.
更糟糕的事他都撑过来了
He's survived worse.
是 -我们都经历过 好吗
Sure. We all have, OK?
而我们都活的好好的 对不对
And we're still here, right?
剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表