剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表
But you can always find the time to make this.
你不知道香烟也能致命吗
Don't you know that cigarettes can kill?
天灵灵 地灵灵
Ade due Damballa.
我恳求你 赐予我力量
Give me the power, I beg of you.
让她成为我的提线木偶
Fais d' elle ma marionette!
是了
Yes.
现在我们来玩点游戏吧
Now we’ re gonna have some fun.
先切点什么吧
How about a little chopping?
我喜欢从罗勒开始 我最喜欢的香草
I like to start with basil, my favorite herb.
甜美芬芳
So sweet and fragrant.
好
AII right.
你还好吧 伊芙琳
You okay there, Evelyn?
让下厨房♥变得更有娱乐性
Just having a little fun in the kitchen.
切
Chop.
切
Chop.
切 切 切 切
Chop, chop, chop, chop, chop, chop, chop.
切 切 切 切
Chop, chop, chop, chop, chop, chop, chop.
罗勒切完之后
If you've finished with your basil,
就可以继续处理牛至了
you can move on to your oregano.
伊芙琳 停下你在做的事
Evelyn, stop what you’ re doing.
伊芙琳 住手
Evelyn, stop.
做不到啊
I can't.
这里的生活不至于那么糟糕
Life in here isn't that bad.
没事的 你可以把刀递给我
It's okay, you can hand me the knife.
一切都很操蛋 对不对
This is all fucked up, isn't it?
什么情况
- Oh! Oh! What is happening?
退后
Get back!
不 不
No, no.
不要
No.
为什么啊
Why?
为什么 你为什么这么做
Why? Why are you doing this?
出去走走
JGo out walking J
求求你 救我
Help me, please!
别 不
Don't. No.
莱克西
Lexy!
莱克西 等等
Lexy, wait!
怎么了 你这是干嘛
What is going on? What are you doing?
没事 我们就是想回来参加派对
Nothing, we just wanted to come back down to the party.
你刚才还求我上楼呢
You just begged me to go upstairs.
我以为我们 之间是有什么的
I thought we were having, like, a moment.
是有的
We were.
现在 我要找到你弟弟 好吗
Right now, I just need to find your brother, okay?
还有他的娃娃
And his doll.
什么
What?
格兰特 这个派对一点都不吓人
Grant, this party isn' t scary at all.
你说什么就是什么吧
Yeah, speak for yourself.
这是我吃的第四根手指饼干
- This is my fourth ladyfinger.
嘿 娃娃不错哦
Hey, cool doll.
嗨 我是约瑟夫
Hi, I m Joseph.
约瑟夫
Joseph?
他是我哥哥
He's my brother.
我就知道
I knew it.
你不过是利用我进来
You just used me to get inside.
跟其他人一样
Just like everyone else.
约瑟夫是吧
Joseph, huh?
别做傻事
Don't do anything stupid.
要玩吗
Wanna play?
扮相不错
Nice costume.
你到底来这里做什么
What are you doing here, anyway?
好了 把摄像头关掉 -卡洛琳在哪儿
Okay, turn the camera off. - Where is Caroline?
谁是卡洛琳 -我说了 把摄像头关掉
Who's Caroline? - I said, turn the camera off.
所有人保持冷静
Everybody remain calm.
天 又来
Oh, Christ, not again.
卡尔顿
Carlton.
是 是我
Yeah, it’s me.
告诉他帮我保留晚上10点的时段
Tell him to hold the 10: 00 p. m. slot for me.
约瑟夫
Joseph!
约瑟夫不见了
Joseph's gonel
不好意思 让一下
Excuse me. Out of the way.
不好意思 您必须跟我来 先生
Excuse me. You gotta come with me, sir.
孩子们呢
Where are the boys?
警卫去找他们了
Guards have them.
总统先生
Mr. President.
总统先生
Mr. President?
总统先生
Mr. President!
约瑟夫
Joseph?
约瑟夫 我好害怕
Joseph! I was so scared.
请跟我来 总统先生
Please follow me, Mr. President.
他们在这里
They’ re here.
安妮
Annie?
我能看到他们
I can see them- -
所有人
all of them.
德文
Devon!
我喜欢被拥抱
I liked to be hugged!
亨利
Henry!
你好呀
Hidey- ho!
我刚听到的骚动是怎么回事
What was all that commotion I heard earlier?
希望一切都好
I hope everything' s okay.
那个伊芙琳·艾略特真挺有个性的
That Evelyn Elliott sure is a character.
这是她做的吗
Did she cook this?
不是
No.
甜点是什么
What's for dessert?
我最多只能
Well, the best I can do is, um- -
DORBETT 给你点水果口香糖
Some Juicy Fruit.
给你 我贪婪的小娃娃
There you go, my greedy little doll.
咱们把这个放进你的大嘴巴里
Let's put this in that big mouth of yours.
天灵灵 地灵灵
Ade due Damballa.
我恳求你 赐予我力量
Give me the power, I beg of you.
让她成为我的提线木偶
Fais d' elle ma marionette!
蒂莉小姐 很抱歉之前对你那么无礼
Miss Tilly, I m so sorry I was so rude to you before.
要叫瓦伦丁小姐
Miss Valentine.
我能叫你詹妮弗吗
Um, could I just call you Jennifer?
不行 贱♥人♥
No, bitch.
你有什么需要吗
Is there anything I can get for you?
有的
Well, yes.
事实上 有件事
As a matter of fact, there is.
进来的路上 我数了下 在我和
On my way in, I counted six guards
前门之间有六名看守
between me and the front gate.
六名看守 包括外面的狙击手
Six guards, including the sniper out front.
我和自♥由♥之间有六名看守的距离
Six guards between me and my freedom.
现在 我需要你从梅格
Now, what I need from you is to get
看守那里都拿一件私人物品
a single personal item from each one of these guards
然后带给我
and bring it to me.
之后你们就能把我从这里带走啦
And then y' all can just waltz me right out of here.
好 没问题 当然可以
Okay. Sure. Absolutely.
就是 可能需要一点点时间
But, um, it could take just a little bit of time.
那你最好快点
Well, you'd better get on it, then,
还是说你想看我在三周后被处决
unless you wanna see me be executed in three weeks' time.
那绝对是世界上最糟糕的事了
That would literally be the worst thing in the world.
我不能让这种事发生
I can' t let that happen.
是的 不可以
No, you can t.
全能的丹巴拉啊
Almighty Damballa,
我已经向您献祭了13个祭品
I' ve given you 13 sacrifices.
比你要求的还多了七个
Seven more than you' ve asked for.
现在 我恳求你 解除这个诅咒
Now, I beseech you, lift this curse.
天灵灵 地灵灵
Ade due Damballa.
我恳求你 赐予我力量
Give me the power, I beg of you.
原谅我 丹巴拉
Pardonne- moi tout puissant, Damballa.
请接受我在邪恶祭坛上的祭品和你的名讳
Accepte mes offrandes sur cet autel du mal et ton nom.
恢复我的力量
Retablis mon pouvoir!
丹巴拉
剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表