剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表
只有你们的血
is your blood.
看在上帝的份上
Oh,for God's sakes.
我们就不能正常说话吗
Let's just talk normal.
试音 一 二 三
Testing one,two,three.
操 操
Fuck.Fuck.
操了个操
Fuckity-fuck.
是我们召唤你来的 查尔斯
We summoned you here,Charles.
我们掌控一切
We are in control.
你说是就是咯
Sure you are.
保持冷静
Stay calm.
不要破环这个圈子
Do not break the circle.
你们都听到了 别打破这个圈子
You heard her.Don't break the circle.
你不必走你活着时的老路
You don't have to be who you were in life.
我知道你内心深处也有遗憾
I know there's a part of you that has regrets.
我唯一的遗憾就是你妹妹
My only regret is your sister.
我曾对她有如此高的期望
And I had such high hopes.
你对她做了什么 狗♥娘♥养♥的
What did you do to her,you son of a bitch?
你对她做了什么
What did you do to her?
想知道吗 只有一个办法
There's only one way to find out.
别放手
Don't let go.
查尔斯 你没必要这么做
Charles,you don't have to do this!
我他妈的叫恰吉
My name is fucking Chucky!
别打破圈子
Don't break the circle!
别打破圈子
Don't break the circle!
千万别打破圈子
Do not break the circle!
别打破圈子
Don't break the circle!
该死 看啊
Oh,shit.Look!
哦 不
Oh,no!
快走 快走
Go,go!
总统殡天了
The president is dead.
副总统也逝世了
The vice president is dead.
替身也嗝儿屁了
The double is dead.
计划有变
The plan has changed.
我们必须随机应变了
We have to focus on contingencies.
你能处理好吗
You got this?
我来处理就好
I'll handle it.
我们要再次召唤恰吉
We'll summon Chucky again.
这一次我们会做好准备对付他
This time,we'll be ready for him.
你现在唯一的机会就是在他的地盘上
Your only chance now is to take him by surprise
在灵界里给他来个出其不意
on his own turf,in the spirit realm.
但我们怎么才能进入灵界呢
But how do we get to the spirit realm?
通过死亡
By dying.
我们必须去死
I have to die.
什么
What?
我知道了 德文
I got it,Dev.
《灵异空间》
"Flatliners."
那部电影 -对 对
The movie? Yeah,yeah.
还有《深渊》记得吗
And"The Abyss."Remember?
玛丽·伊丽莎白·马斯特拉安东尼奥演得太好了
Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio is so good in that.
能为在场的非影迷朋友解释一下吗
Care to explain for the non-nerds in the room?
如果你进入休克
Um,you induce shock
或者心脏骤停之类的状态
or cardiac arrest or whatever.
就可以穿越到另一边
I cross over to the other side,
我设法让恰吉告诉我卡洛琳在哪里
I make Chucky tell me where Caroline is,
然后你们再把我救活
and then you bring me back.
这太疯狂了
That's deranged.
那些只是电影 不是旅游攻略
Those are movies,not a how-to guide.
目前我们没有更好的办法了
I don't think we have a better idea.
我有别的办法
Yeah,I do.
你 普莱斯 死的应该是你
You,Pryce.You should be the one to die.
是你掩盖了恰吉的罪行
You covered up Chucky's crimes.
你让事情发展到这一步
You let it get this far.
不
No.
杰克是对的
Jake is right.
必须是和他联♥系♥最紧密的那个
It has to be the one with the strongest connection.
那就是我
And that's me.
和好恰吉有联♥系♥
With Good Chucky.
听着 我爱他 戴夫
Look,I loved him,Dev.
他善良的那一部分
That part of him.
我能接近他
I'll be able to get close to him
说服他告诉我卡洛琳在哪儿 然后
and convince him to tell me where Caroline is,and--
然后什么
and then what?
让他放手吗 具体怎么个原理
Get him to move on? How does it work?
所有的灵魂都是永恒的 除非他选择自我了断
All souls are eternal,unless it self-terminates.
然后灵魂就不复存在了
Then it ceases to exist.
好吧 你什么意思 什么叫自我了断
OK,what do you mean,self-terminate?
他已经死了
He's already dead.
如果他在灵界了结自己
If he sacrifices himself in the spirit realm,
他将永远消失
he'll be gone forever.
那得祝你好运了
Good luck with that.
你说过怡奇的灵魂分♥裂♥了
You said Chucky's soul is splintered?
好恰奇会让他变得脆弱
Good Chucky makes him vulnerable.
所以如果我找到好恰奇
So once I find Good Chucky,
我得说服他牺牲自己吗
I have to talk him into sacrificing himself?
没错
Exactly.
天啊
Oh,man.
如果不得不出此下策 我们三个都应该去
If we do this,all three of us should go.
是四个
Four.
我也要去 -格兰特
I'm coming too.Grant--
恰吉只会以你对他的仇恨为食
Chucky would just feed on your hatred for him.
在灵界
In the spirit realm,
你的仇根只会让他更强大
your hatred would only make him stronger.
杰克对他的爱是他的秘密武器
Jake's love for him is his secret weapon.
杰克 如果你爱我 就不要去冒险
Jake,if you love me,you won't risk it.
如果你爱我 你就该相信我
And if you love me,you'll trust me.
好吧 不管谁最爱谁
Uh,OK,regardless of who loves who the most,
你们要怎么短暂死亡
how are you gonna temporarily die?
这点我可以帮忙
Uh,I can help with that.
*My heart is open*
我敞开心扉
我擦亮双眸
*Eyes are wide*
我的心奔向自♥由♥
*My mind is free*
我的手脚虽被禁锢了
*My hands are tied*
我的头脑却东西一切
*I can see*
这种药是中情局多年来精炼出来的
This drug was refined by the CIA over many years.
曾经有一场政♥变♥
There was a coup in--
其实吧 你们不用担心
Actually,don't worry about it.
但我保证 它肯定会起作用
But I promise,it works.
这药能停止所有的心脏活动
It stops all cardiac activity.
你可以死个五分钟
You can be dead for five minutes,
之后
at which point,
这种药会让你的心脏重新跳动
this drug will restart your heart.
如果你死亡时间超过五分钟
You stay dead any longer,
就可能有永久性脑损伤的风险
you risk permanent brain damage.
让他起死回生的药
The drug that brings him back,
把它给我
give it to me.
我一点也不信任你
I don't trust you at all.
归你了
All yours.
一定能成功的
This is gonna work.
不
No.
这 这太疯狂了
This--this is crazy.
我们是英雄 记得吗
We're the heroes,remember?
我必将归来
*I will rise*
我必将归来
*I will rise*
答应我 一定要回来
Just promise me you'll come back.
我必将归来
I will rise*
不 不
No!No!
我得先跟看守道别
I need to say goodbye to the guards first!
求你了
Please!
求你了 叫伊莱来
Please,get me Eli!
我要找伊莱
I need Eli!
剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表