剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表
《鬼娃恰吉》前情提要
Previously on "Chucky"...
我见到约瑟夫了
I've seen Joseph.
夏洛特 就是他
Charlotte, it was him.
詹姆斯脑了不清楚了
James is losing his mind.
我没有保护到我家人
I am not protecting my family.
我在摧毁他们
I am destroying them.
我们要面对的是 超自然生物
What we're dealing with is something... supernatural.
查尔斯要死了
Charles is dying.
恰吉以前也死过 很多回
Chucky's died before, a lot.
查尔斯的灵魂沾染上了基♥督♥教圣痕
Charles' soul is tainted with Christian magic.
他提过一个拙劣的驱魔仪式
He mentioned something about a botched exorcism.
原来是你们做的啊
Ah. That was you guys.
我还有很多事想做
There's so many things I still want to do,
尤其是和你一起
especially with you.
你有没有种感觉
Do you ever feel like--
就是什么事都不重要了
like nothing even matters anymore?
振作起来
Pull yourself together.
你可是恰吉
You're Chucky.
你可是在他妈的白宫
Youlre at the fucking White House.
要我说 就该光荣离场
I say, go out in a blaze of glory.
在离开的路上尽可能多的掠夺
and take as many as you can with you on the way out.
约瑟夫
Joseph.
我要怎么做你才能好受点
What can I do to make you feel better?
我不希望你再次死去了
I don't want you to die again.
你不能再死一次了 求求你
You can't die again, please.
是人就会死 孩子
Everyone dies, kid.
有些人会死不止一次
Some of us more than once.
但我现在意识到
But I realize now
重点是我们尚在世间的时候
the point is to make a difference
要有所作为
while we're here,
要留下痕迹
to leave a mark,
要成就大业 前所未有的大业
to do something so big, so unprecedented,
要辉煌灿烂
so goddamn beautiful
这样尘埃落定后世上的人
that whoever's left when the dust settles
会永远记住一个名字
will always remember one name...
恰吉
Chucky.
谁是恰吉
Who's Chucky?
你很快就会知道了
Oh, you'll find out soon enough.
怎么这么说 会发生什么
Why? What's going to happen?
现在我们要玩个新游戏
Well, now we're gonna play a new game.
可能有点棘手
It could get a little hairy,
但从现在起以后不管发生什么 孩子
but whatever happens from here on out, kid,
永远都不要让我走
don't ever let me go.
我永远都不会让你走的 约瑟夫
I'll never let you go again, Joseph.
你真的不该抽烟
You really shouldn't smoke.
那玩意会要你命的
That stuff will kill you.
一个鬼把我老公的脸撕的四分五裂
A ghost ripped my husband's face apart.
我知道 我会处理的
I know, and I am going to deal with it.
我要先去办几件事
I have some things I need to attend to first.
恰吉干的
普莱斯 -嗯
Pryce? - Hmm?
普莱斯
Pryce?
谁他妈是恰吉
Who the fuck is Chucky?
《鬼娃恰吉》
第三季 第6集
这里是亚瑟王
This is King Arthur.
请派辆战车来接他
Please send a chariot to come pick him up.
什么时候 -马上
When? - Now.
还有件事会 -请讲
Oh, and one more thing. - Sir.
给我搜集总统手下
Get me intel on any POTUS associate
所有叫恰吉的人员信息
who goes by the name of Chucky.
收到
Copy.
你们两个来干什么 -梳妆台
What are you two doing here? - Dresser.
你们在 你们在
What are you--what are you--
这不是白宫的家具
It's not White House furniture.
是私人物品
That's personal.
这是我儿子的
They belonged to my son.
麻烦您小声点
Please, keep your voice down.
不行 不可以
No.No.
不行
No, no, no, no.
不可以 不许你们这么
No, you are not going to deal
处理我丈夫的尸体
with my husband's body like that.
普莱斯呢
Where's Pryce?
他给您稍话说 让您在这等着
He said for you to wait in here.
什么
What?
为什么 -夫人
Why? - Ma'am--
不可以 别碰我
No, don't touch me.
夫人
Ma'am?
库珀 库珀
Coop. Coop.
我要离开这里
I need to get out of here.
为了你的孩子们 你要坚强起来 夫人
You have to be strong, ma'am, for your boys.
我做不到
I can't.
了这个国家
For the country.
我做不到
I can't. I can't.
现在不是时候 夫人
Now's not the time, ma'am.
你必须相信我
You have to trust me.
我尽量
I'll try.
我尽量
I'll try.
等等 什么
Wait, what--
库珀 库珀
Coop, Coop, what--
抱歉 夫人
Sorry, ma'am.
我心都碎了
I'm heartbroken.
他是个 -放开我
He was a---Let me go!
他是个很了不起的人
He was an incredible man.
老鹰被转移了吗
Has the eagle been relocated?
别那么叫他 -嘘
Don't call him that! - Shh.
不许嘘我
Don't shush me!
对不起 夫人 但我们不能吵醒二位公子
I apologize, ma'am, but we can't wake your boys.
孩子们
Theboys.
醒醒 醒醒
Wake up. Wake up.
格兰特 醒醒 -干嘛啊 妈
Grant, wake up. - What are you doing, Mom?
你俩收拾几天要用的换洗衣服
I need you to pack for just, uh--just a couple of days.
我们今晚就走 -你说什么呢
We are leaving tonight. - What are you talking about?
把大衣带上 我们要去芝加哥
You'll need your parka. We are going to Chicago.
出什么事了 爸呢
What is going on? Where's Dad?
你♥爸♥留这里
Your father is gonna stay here.
我们去维达姨家
We are just going to Aunt Vida's
住几天 好吧
for a couple of days, OK?
你跟爸是不是 -沒 一切都好得很
Are you and Dad-- - No, everything's fine.
我可喜欢维达姨家了 -亨利
I love Aunt Vida's. - Henry.
我能自己收拾行李吗
Can I pack my own bag?
当然可以 亲爱的 -妈
Yes, of course, sweetie. - Mom.
夫人
Ma'am.
那人谁啊
Who the hell is that?
普莱斯先生是你们父亲的顾问之一
Mr. Pryce is one of your father's advisors.
没什么事吧 夫人
Everything OK, ma'am?
没事
Yes.
我们要去芝加哥看我妹妹
We are going to Chicago to see my sister.
柯林斯太太
Mrs. Collins,
带着一切应有的尊重 悲伤以及绝对的坦诚
with all due respect, grief, and utter candor,
今晚在这栋房♥字里发生的事
what happened tonight in this house
要比你更重要
is bigger than you.
比你家庭更重要
It's bigger than your family.
比我重要
It's bigger than me.
比任何单个生命或者
It's bigger than any single life
曾经存在的一切生命集♥合♥都重要
or collection of lives that ever existed.
如果这事传出去 我们所了解和热爱的世界就完了
If this gets out, the world as we know and love it is over.
所以你哪里都不可以去
So you're not going anywhere.
你儿子们哪里都不可以去
Your sons aren't going anywhere.
我当然也肯定是哪里都不会去的
And I most certainly am not going anywhere.
所以我们是时候达成共识了
So it is time for us to get on the same page.
你听明白了吗
剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表