剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表
而我们并不知道。
and we didn’t know about it.
我们谁也不知道。否则我们就会帮他。
None of us knew. or we would have helped him.
-泰迪也会回来缠着我吗?
- Is Teddy going to come back and haunt me, too?
♪♪
♪ ♪
约瑟夫呢?我什么时候能让他回来?
What about Joseph? When can I have him back?
-噢,还没有,亲爱的。
- Oh, not yet, sweetheart.
他们得先做好本职工作。
They need to do their job first.
我们会把你的娃娃拿回来。
And we’ll get your doll.
-好吧,听我说
- Okay, listen to me.
你一定要勇敢,好吗,伙计?
You’ve got to be brave, all right, buddy?
我们会熬过去的。
We’re going to get through this.
好吧?
All right?
(模糊聊天)
[indistinct chatter]
♪♪
♪ ♪
——约瑟夫•!
- Joseph!
♪♪
♪ ♪
我要睡在哪里?
Where am I going to sleep?
-你哥哥今晚要和你一起睡。
- Your brother is going to bunk with you tonight.
-没关系。我不介意。
- That’s okay. I don’t mind.
我想我们都需要有人陪着。
I think we both could use the company.
-如果我问你过得怎么样呢?
- And what if I asked how you were holding up?
-得了吧,希克斯。
- Ah, come on, Hicks.
别现在就开始为我担心。
Don’t start worrying about me now.
-相信我,我不会的,但严格来说这是我的工作
- Oh, believe me, I wouldn’t, but it’s technically my job,
我还得还公♥寓♥的钱——正确的。
and I have a condo to pay off. - Right.
对,那套公♥寓♥。
Yeah, that condo.
-说到这个,你是…
- Speaking of, were you...
那天晚上想让我被炒吗?
trying to get me fired the other night?
-谢谢你没有出♥卖♥♥♥我
- Yeah, thanks for not ratting me out.
这感觉就像很酷的代课老师
It’s very, like, cool-substitute-teacher vibes--
-这不是开玩笑的,格兰特。
- This isn’t a joking matter, Grant.
我是认真的。
I’m serious.
你让我很为难。
You’re putting me in a really tough spot.
但是我想…
But I guess, uh...
你也很为难,对吧?
you’re in a tough spot, too, right?
♪♪
♪ ♪
-你能想象如果我父母知道我抽大♥麻♥会怎样吗
- Can you imagine if my parents knew I smoked weed
在美国历史的殿堂里?
here in these venerated halls of American history?
头了。-我宁愿不要。
Heads up. - I’d rather not.
[笑]
[chuckles]
(水冒泡)
[water bubbling]
♪♪
♪ ♪
-也许有点不体面
- Maybe it’s a little undignified,
但至少还有一些秘密,
but at least there’s still something secret,
我们之间的亲密,
intimate between us,
即使我们生活中没有什么是私人的,
even when nothing else in our lives is private,
甚至不是我们的悲伤。
not even our grief.
——泰迪?
- Teddy?
-是的。——(叹息)
- Yeah. - [sighs]
-我一直在想他的妻子,他的孩子
- I just keep thinking about his wife, his kids,
他们正在经历什么。
what they’re going through.
詹姆斯,我无法想象这对亨利会有什么影响。
James, I can’t imagine what this is going to do to Henry.
-我们是来找亨利的
- We’re here for Henry.
我们在这里是为了彼此。
We’re here for each other.
-那娃娃呢?两种:毫米。
- What about that doll? both: Mm.
-我们做的对吗
- Are we doing the right thing
让他如此沉迷于此?
letting him get so attached to it?
-亨利失去了他的兄弟。
- Henry lost his brother.
他失去了泰迪。
And he lost Teddy.
我们无能为力。
Nothing we can do to fix that.
我的意思是,它永远不会愈合。
I mean, it’s-- it’s never going to heal.
所以,如果一些娃娃
So, if some doll
给他任何安慰,那么…
gives him any sort of comfort, then...
我们凭什么剥夺他的权利?
who are we to take that from him?
-你嗑药了,是吗?
- You’re stoned, aren’t you?
[原声吉他音乐]
[acoustic guitar music]
♪♪
♪ ♪
-艾略奥,艾略奥,艾略奥。
- Elio, Elio, Elio.
♪♪
♪ ♪
-[亲吻,笑]
- [smooches, chuckles]
奥利弗,奥利弗,奥利弗。
Oliver, Oliver, Oliver.
♪♪
♪ ♪
-你紧张吗?
- Are you nervous?
-♬你现在感觉不到吗
- ♪ You don’t feel it now ♪
-我们现在是在演《泰坦尼克号♥》吗?
- Oh, are we doing "Titanic" now?
杰克,我有点担心前面的冰山。
Well, Jack, I’m a bit worried about that iceberg up ahead.
-别担心。
- Don’t worry.
我在我的浮动门上为你腾出了空间。
I made room for you on my floating door.
♪♪
♪ ♪
(叹气)不,但是,说真的,你紧张吗?
[sighs] No, but, seriously, are you nervous?
——吓坏了。-[叹气]我也是。
- Terrified. - [sighs] Me too.
-[叹气]谢天谢地。
- [sighs] Thank God.
-你想停下来吗?
- Do you want to stop?
-去他妈的。我们已经做好了准备。
- Fuck it. We’re ready.
-操,我爱你。
- Fuck, I love you.
♪♪
♪ ♪
[手♥机♥铃♥声♥,震动]
[cell phone chimes, vibrates]
(两人都重重地叹了口气)-现在不行。
[both sigh heavily] - Not now.
-♬就一会儿♬
- ♪ For a moment ♪
-戴文,看看你的手♥机♥。
- Devon, check your phone.
-我想是恰吉。
- I think it’s Chucky.
-“还在找好人娃娃吗?”
- "Still looking for a Good Guy doll?
“我知道你在哪儿能找到。
"I know where you can find one.
(叹气)栩栩如生。”
[sighs] Amazingly lifelike."
“找你妹妹?”
- "Looking for your sister?
也许我能帮上忙。我和小孩子相处得很好。”
Maybe I can help. I’m great with little kids."
-我的只写着"去你的,德文"
- Mine just says "fuck you, Devon."
[手♥机♥响了]
[cell phone rings]
——你好吗?——[邪恶地轻笑]
- Hello? - [chuckling evilly]
你知道,杰克……
You know, Jake...
你在电♥话♥里的声音很美。
you have a beautiful telephone voice.
[笑]
[chuckles]
♪♪
♪ ♪
——小鸡。
- Chucky.
-你们这些贱♥人♥想我吗?
- You bitches miss me?
-是啊,我们很想你。
- Yeah, we missed you.
告诉我们你在哪里,我们马上去拜访。
Tell us where you are, and we’ll come visit right now.
-不,你知道我的。
- Nah, you know me.
我更喜欢玩捉迷藏。
I’m more of a hide-and-seek kind of a guy.
(笑)而且,我的新家
[chuckles] Besides, my new place
对游客的要求很严格。
is pretty strict about visitors.
-好吧,恰奇,你想玩吗?
- Okay, Chucky, you want to play?
我们来玩吧,给我们点提示。
Let’s play, but give us a clue.
-我刚说了。
- I just did.
(悬疑的音乐)
[suspenseful music]
♪♪
♪ ♪
-好吧,我昨晚写了这个测试。
- Okay, I wrote this test last night.
包括英语、历史、几何、生物。
Covers English, history, geometry, biology.
我甚至还加了一点驾驶培训。
I-I even threw in a little bit of driver’s ed.
-你说得好像这是件好事。
- You’re saying this like it’s a good thing.
-别这样,同学们,我们开学才两个月。
- Come on, guys, we are two months into the school year.
我们连一本书都没读过。
We’ve barely cracked a book.
我需要知道你在教育方面的进展。
I need to know where you’re at, educationally speaking.
(叹气)发生了那么多事,
[sighs] With everything that happened,
你错过的所有课程,我只是
all of the classes you’ve missed, I just--
我不希望你最后…(叹息)
I don’t want you to end up... [sighs]
-落后?
- Falling behind?
——愚蠢。
- Stupid.
现在,看着自己的卷子。完成后给我打电♥话♥。
Now, eyes on your own papers. Call me when you’re done.
(戏剧性的音乐)
[dramatic music]
剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表