剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表
《鬼娃恰吉》前情提要
Previously on fucking"Chucky"...
白宫发生悲剧
我们要怎么进到全世界
How are we supposed to get in the most
安全级别最高的房♥子里去呢
secure house in the world?
私人邀请如何
What about a personal invite?
你去过白宫吗
You ever been to the White House?
你感染了基♥督♥教魔法
You have been infected with Christian magic.
我们认为被告 詹妮弗·蒂莉
We find the defendant, Jennifer Tilly,
103项一级谋杀罪名成立
guilty of 103 counts of murder.
菲尔柴尔德女士在哪
Where's Ms. Fairchild?
抱歉了 杰克
Oh, I m sorry, Jake.
这将是我们度过的最血腥的万圣节
This is gonna be our bloodiest Halloween yet.
10月31日
下午4:30
东部标准时间
重大新闻 白宫的万圣节舞会
在宾夕法尼亚人道1600号♥
Halloween has long been a special occasion here
万圣节一直是一个特殊的场合
at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.
但今晚将会格外特别
But tonight is going to be extra special,
因为柯林斯夫妇正在纪念
as the Collinses are honoring the memory
他们深爱的儿子约瑟夫
of their beloved son Joseph,
他于去年冬天
who tragically died here at the executive mansion
在行政官邸不幸去世
just last winter.
万圣节一直都是约瑟夫最喜欢的节日
Halloween was always Joseph' s favorite holiday.
所以今晚 第一家庭将举办化妆舞会
So tonight, the first family is throwing a costume ball.
这个派对将为一项对我丈夫
This party is going to raise over $10 million
第♥一♥夫♥人♥夏洛特·柯林斯
极其重要的事业筹集1000多万美元
for a cause which is extremely important to my husband,
这对我很重要 对这个国家里每一个像我们这样
it's important to me, and it' s important to every family
经历家人离世的家庭来说也很重要
in this country who' s suffered a loss like ours.
非常不错 柯林斯夫人 -去你♥妈♥的♥
Well done, Mrs. Collins. - Fuck you.
我都信以为真了 -去你♥妈♥的♥吧
Even I' m buying it. - Fuck you!
有个杀手潜伏在白宫
There' s a killer stalking the White House,
而你却坚持要举办派对
and you' re insisting on throwing a party.
我只是坚持设下埋伏
I'm insisting on setting a trap.
再说了 这是你的派对 第♥一♥夫♥人♥
Besides, it' s your party, Madame First Lady.
你已经计划几个月了
You' ve been planning it for months.
我们仍然可以取消
We can still call it off.
在这节骨眼上柯林斯先生会怎么想
And what would Mr. Collins think at this juncture?
你的选民们会怎么想
What would your constituents think?
取消会引发恐慌
Canceling would come across as anxious,
你肯定不希望形象因此受到影响吧
and that’ s not an image you wanna project.
如果再有人死怎么办
What if someone else dies?
我们确保不会再发生就好啊
We'll just have to make sure that doesn' t happen.
按照通常的流程
Along with the usual protocols,
我们把安全范围
we'll extend security parameters
向北延伸一个街区到拉斐特公园
one block north to Lafayette Park
向南延伸两个街区到宪法大道
and two blocks south to Constitution Avenue.
在前门 我们的人会筛查每一位客人
At the front door, our people will screen
并用给他们戴上追踪器手环
each and every guest and tag them with a tracker.
这样我们就会确保盯紧每一个人
Our eyes are literally gonna be on everyone.
在里面 我们会覆盖到
Inside, we' re gonna have every inch
派对的每一寸地方
of the party covered.
什么叫覆盖
Define covered.
隐蔽的布满特勤局特工
Covered discreetly by Secret Service
同时公开设置摄像头
covered indiscreetly by camera.
并由特警队进行秘密监视
Covered covertly by SWAT team surveillance.
好吧 普莱斯先生 我孩子们的性命
Well, Mr. Price, my children' s lives
就握在你手里了
are in your hands.
我喜欢听你这么说
I like the way you say that.
不管这家伙是谁 他都不可能再有胆现身了
Whoever this guy is, he won't have the balls to show up.
而如果他出现了
And if he does...
我们会做好准备的
We'll be ready for him.
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick or treat.
你确定不要下来跟我们一起参加派对吗
You sure you don't wanna come down to the party with us?
约瑟夫说在万圣节 死人会出来一起玩
Joseph says on Halloween, the dead come out to play.
我也想他
I miss him too.
但是你不用想他 爸爸
- But you don' t have to miss him, Daddy.
他就在这
He's right there.
至少约瑟夫也践行了万圣节精神
Well, at least Joseph s showing some Halloween spirit.
他的装扮是去年的吗
That his costume from last year?
他只是不想让人看到他的脸
He just doesn' t want anyone to see his face.
为什么呢
Why not?
他觉得自己显老
He thinks he looks old.
好吧
AlI right.
如果你改变主意了
Well, if you change your mind
这装扮可真不错 约瑟夫
That is a great costume, Joseph.
如果你想的话可以去参加派对
You can go to the party if you want to.
我没事的
I'II be okay.
我哪都不用去
I' m not going anywhere.
他们会来找我的
They' re gonna be coming for me,
而我要准备好迎接他们
and I' m gonna be ready for them.
完美
It's perfect.
他们可以成为我最后三个神圣的供品
They can be my last three sacred offerings.
然后丹巴拉将最终得到安抚
And then Damballa will finally be appeased,
而我将摆脱这诅咒
and I ll be free of this curse.
谁会来找你呢 约瑟夫
Who's coming for you, Joseph?
丹巴拉又是谁
Who's Damballa?
你的声音怎么了
What happened to your voice?
这是我对问题的过敏反应
It's an allergic reaction I have to questions.
现在去告诉你♥爸♥我们想刻南瓜
Now, go tell Dad we wanna carve a pumpkin,
而且我需要一把够大的刀才行
and I' m gonna need a really big knife.
鬼娃恰吉
第三季 第四集
下午4:59
中部标准时间
蒂莉小姐 我是惩教官埃里卡·多塞特
Miss Tilly, I m correctional officer Erica Dorsett.
我将在卡特勒监狱执行你的注射死刑
I'II be handling your intake here at the Cutler Unit.
很莹幸
Pleasure.
但我的真名是蒂芙尼·瓦伦丁
But my name is Tiffany Valentine.
你不用再演了
You can drop the act.
没人看
Nobody bought it.
你在这也没法获得奥斯卡
You're not gonna win any Oscars here.
我不是在演
I'm not acting- -
早就不是了
not anymore.
我就是蒂芙尼·瓦伦丁
I am Tiffany Valentine.
蒂莉小姐 你能集中注意力吗
Miss Tilly, do I have your full attention?
我不是在引导你
I' m not guiding you.
也不是在押送你
I' m not escorting you.
我是在指挥你
I am conducting you.
听懂了吗
Is that clear?
指挥我
Conducting me.
就像是马埃斯特拉和她的首席女高音
Like a maestra with her prima donna?
不 就像是一个带着毒蛇的驯蛇师
No, like a snake handler with a pit viper.
现在跟我来
Now, follow me.
真没礼貌
Rude.
卡特勒监狱为德克萨斯州
The Cutler Unit houses the execution chamber
设置的行刑室
for the state of Texas.
这是本国同类行刑室中
It is the most active such chamber
最活跃的一个
of its kind in the country, with 583 executions
自从1982年12月7日孤星州
since December 7, 1982, when they finally
最终恢复死刑以来 共有583人被处决
resumed the death penalty here in the Lone Star State.
我们有些人认为那就是假期
You know, some of us consider that a holiday.
就像万圣节一样吗
Like Halloween?
亲 你就不应该
You know, you should never have killed in the state
在德克萨斯州杀人
of Texas, darling.
你在德州杀人就别指望着能有活路
You don't kill in Texas and expect not to burn.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello!
你也好
Hello to you too.
真是挺尴尬的 因为我真不是她
It's kind of embarrassing because I' m really not her.
好讽刺
It's ironic.
在假扮詹妮弗这么多年后
After pretending to be Jennifer for all these years,
我想自己可能也变成了一个伟大的演员吧
I guess I just kind of became a great actress myself.
当然 我们知道你的出现会造成混乱
Of course, we knew your presence
剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表