剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表
* When you want to come*
来吧
*Come*
一次 就一次 嘿嘿嘿
*One time, one time, one time, hey! *
太爽了
- That was awesome.
是吧
I know.
来吧
*Come*
埃利奥 埃利奥
Elio, Elio, Elio.
奥利弗 奥利弗
- Oliver, Oliver- -
等等 叫我的名字
wait, call me by my name.
德文 德文 德文
Devon, Devon, Devon.
这样好多了
That’s better.
我永远都不想离开这个房♥间
I never want to leave this room.
我也是
Me neither.
感觉不一样了
I feel different.
是感觉好的那种不一样
Good different.
我也有同感
I feel the same.
就像
It's like- -
别说 听起来会很傻的
no, it' s- - it' s gonna sound stupid.
不
No.
我觉得现在离你更亲近了
I feel closer to you now,
好像没有什么能把我们分开
like nothing can ever come between us.
我知道 我知道 这听起来很俗气
I know itI know it- - it sounds cheesy.
我也有同感
I feel the same.
我爱你
I love you.
我更爱你 德文
I love you more, Devon.
不可能的
That’ s not possible.
阳光普照
*Sunshine*
你去过加州吗
Uh, you ever been to California?
没有
No.
我一直想去
I' ve always wanted to go.
也许等这一切都结束了
I mean, maybe when this is all over,
我们可以来一次全国旅行
we can go on a- like a cross- country trip.
去每个州玩一遍 比如内布拉斯加州
Visit every state, like Nebraska.
内布拉斯加州有什么呢
I mean, what’ s even in Nebraska?
当然 我们可以这么干
Yeah, sure. Yeah, we could do that.
如果这一切还能结束
If this is ever over.
你还好吗
You OK?
没事
Fine.
怎么了
What’s going on?
只是
Just- -
我们并不非得回去 你知道吗
we don't have to go back, you know?
我们现在就可以去旅行
We can still go on that trip, now.
德文
Devon. -
就像医生说的那样恰吉快死了
Chucky' s dying like the doctor said.
我们可以一起逃走
We can run away together.
不再等了
No more waiting.
我们别管了
Let’ s be done with it.
我害怕 如果你回去了
I'm afraid if you go back- -
杰克 我不能失去你
Jake, I can' t lose you.
德文 你知道我们不能丢下莱克西
Devon, you know we can't leave Lexy.
她是我们的家人 -不 这我懂
I mean, she’ s our family. - No, I know.
但是她可以和我们一起走 我们可以说服她
But she can come with us. I think we could convince her- -
我知道你很害怕
I know you' re scared.
我也是
I am too.
我们是英雄 我们是活到大结局的人
We're the heroes. We’re the final girls.
我们是他妈奥斯卡得主杰米·李·柯蒂斯
I mean, we’ re Jamie Lee fucking Oscar- winning Curtis.
这次我们会赢的 好吗
And we’ re gonna win this time, OK?
好吧
Right.
让我们结束这一切
Let’ s finish this.
我曾经拥有过一切
*I had it all*
阳光普照
*Sunshine*
呼唤着阳光
*Calling for the sunshine*
我再也受不了了
I can' t do this anymore.
我得告诉詹姆斯真♥相♥ 所有的真♥相♥
I need to tell James the truth, all of it.
你知道不能这么做 夏洛特
You know you can't do that, Charlotte,
我们干了那么多事 不能回头了
not after everything we' ve done.
我想问一下 是什么让你突然改变主意的吗
May I ask what brought on this sudden change of heart?
詹姆斯快要疯了
James is losing his mind.
亨利也是
So is Henry.
他们觉得自己见鬼了 真♥他♥妈♥的
They think they' re seeing ghosts, for fuck' s sake.
这都是我的错
And it’ s all my fault.
我不是在保护我的家人 我是在毁他们
I am not protecting my family. I am destroying them.
可能詹姆斯跟你说的话里有些是真的
- There may be some truth to what James told you.
开什么玩笑
Oh, are you kidding me?
夏洛特 别这样
Charlotte, please. -
听我解释
Let me explain.
没有证据 没有线索
No evidence, no leads.
一个杀手是怎么进入白宫
How does a killer enter the White House,
这个世界上最安全的地方呢
the most secure place in the world,
还杀了十几个人
and murder over a dozen people?
这是个好问题
That is a good question,
你应该去弄清楚这个问题的答案
and one that you were supposed to figure out.
答案很清楚了
- The answer is clear.
我不认为我们要对付的是一个政♥治♥刺客
I don' t think we re dealing with a political assassin
或者连环杀手
or a serial killer.
我们要对付的是某种超自然的东西
What we’ re dealing with is something supernatural.
万圣节晚会的录像
The footage from the Halloween gala
显示你的儿子约瑟夫
shows your son Joseph- -
你是想把谋杀罪名甩给
Oh, you want to pin the murders
一个失踪的孩子和一个鬼魂吗
on a disappearing kid, on a ghost?
看
Look.
蒂莉小姐
Miss Tilly?
又是他
It's him again.
他不停地打电♥话♥
He won’ t stop calling.
你可以走了
You can go now.
嘿 宝贝 -恰吉
Hey, doll. - Chucky.
我说了 我不想和你说话
I said I didn' t want to talk to you.
哪怕这是你最后的机会吗
Even if it' s your last chance?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我才是等着被执行死刑的人
I' m the one on death row.
我打开新闻 结果你住进白宫了
I turn on the news, and you' re at the White House,
在外面上步步高升
moving up in the world
而我却被关在牢里等死
while I' m stuck here behind bars to rot.
我要死了 小蒂
I' m dying, Tiff.
好吧
OK, well
你复活之后给我打电♥话♥吧
call me when you resurrect.
到那时我可能已经离开这里了
I may be out of here by then.
不 我不会复活了
No, I m not gonna be resurrecting.
这次不会了
Not this time.
不 这次对我来说是在地下长眠
No, it’ s the long dirt nap for me,
大件事
the big enchilada.
我要死了
I'm a fucking goner.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我把丹巴拉给惹了
I screwed things up with Damballa,
没法支付精神魔法账单了
didn't pay the spiritual power bill,
现在魔法已经吹灯拔蜡了
and now it' s lights out.
不
No.
不 恰吉你是个小强
No, Chucky, you’re a cockroach.
你总是会复活的
You always come back.
这次不行了
Not this time.
你应该看看我的样子
You should see me.
我都秃了
I'm bald.
我已经枯萎了
I' m withered.
我好像还看到了黄褐斑
I think I saw a liver spot on my- -
别说了 恰吉
· Stop it, Chucky.
别说了 太恶心了
Stop it. That’s disgusting.
最糟糕的是
Worst part is,
在经历所有的杀戮刺♥激♥之后
after all the kills and all the thrills,
到最后
here at the end,
我甚至不知道这一切都是为了什么
I' m not even sure what it was all for.
不 恰吉
剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表