剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表
《鬼娃恰吉》前情提要
Previously on"Chucky"...
该死的 这房♥子还不够邪恶啊
God damn it. This house isn't evil enough.
我们的计划得更宏伟一点
We've gotta think bigger.
要让这房♥子里做出的决定
Millions have died because of the decisions
造成数以百万的死亡
made inside those walls.
詹妮弗·蒂莉 因一级谋杀
Jennifer Tilly, for the crime of murder in the first degree,
你被判处死刑
you are hereby sentenced to death.
让她成为我的木偶
Fais d’ elle ma marionette!
让她成为我的木偶
Fais d’ elle ma marionette!
有什么我能帮到你的吗
Is there anything I can get for you?
进来的路上我数了一下 有6个警卫
On my way in, I counted six guards.
我需要你做的是 从这些警卫每人手里
What I need from you is to get a single personal item
拿一件私人物品给我
from each one of these guards and bring it to me.
告诉我吧 医生
Give it to me straight, Doc.
肯定有什么你能做的
There's got to be something you can do.
我是说 我也不会真死啊
I mean, I can' t actually die.
这恐怕需要一个强大到
It will take an evil of a magnitude
连你都无法包容的邪恶
even you can' t comprehend.
我有点动心
I' m intrigued.
我也想他
I miss him too.
你不用想他 爸爸
You don' t have to miss him, Daddy.
他就在这呢
He' s right there.
一个杀手正觊觎着白宫
There’s a killer stalking the White House,
可你却坚持要开趴
and you' re insisting on throwing a party.
我坚持的是设个陷阱
I'm insisting on setting a trap.
他们可以做我最后神圣的三件祭品
They can be my last three sacred offerings.
然后我就能摆脱这个诅咒了
And I' ll be free of this curse.
你的衣服可真漂亮
That’ s a nice costume you have there.
是迷路了吗
You lost?
卡洛琳在哪
Where is Caroline?
谁是卡洛琳 -我就知道
Who's Caroline? - I knew it.
你跟其他人一样 只是利用我进来而已
You just used me to get inside, just like everyone else.
我真希望能跟你一起去白宫
I just wish I could go to the White House with you.
等我杀了6个人之后就可以了
It's just till I kill six people.
很快的
It'll fly by.
丹巴拉 你为什么要抛弃我啊
Damballa! Why have you forsaken me?
我特么要死了
I' m fucking dying!
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
作为你们的最高统帅
as your Commander in Chief,
我有责任面对我们在战场上
it is my duty to confront the terrible weight of any loss
遭受的任何损失
that we suffer on the battlefield.
你们许多人都知道
As many of you know,
我和我的家人经历过悲剧
my family and I are no strangers to tragedy.
虽然这是白宫
And while this might be the White House,
但对我和家人来说 这里也是我们的家
for me and my family, it is also home.
我们对昨晚发生在这里的悲剧
We' re devastated
深感悲痛
by the tragedy that unfolded here last night.
爸爸
Daddy.
天 抱歉
God, sorry.
昨晚的大多数嘉宾
Most of the guests last night were also
也是亲密的朋友和同事
close friends and colleagues,
他们把自己的一生
men and women that have dedicated
都奉献给了公共服务
their entire lives to public service- -
爸爸
Daddy.
昨晚的很多宾客
Many of the guests here last night were- -
总统先生
Mr. President?
爸爸 不
Daddy, no.
爸爸 爸爸 不
Daddy. Daddy, no.
爸爸
Daddy.
爸爸 爸爸 爸爸 爸爸
Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy.
早上好 女士们先生们
Good morning, ladies and gentlemen.
显然 对于总统和第一家庭来说
Obviously, these are very difficult times
这是非常艰难的时刻
for the President and the First Family.
我们恳请大家在他们悲痛的时候尊重他们的隐私
We ask that you respect their privacy as they grieve.
谢谢
Thank you.
第♥一♥夫♥人♥
Oh, Madam First Lady,
我没想到新闻发布会搞砸了
I didn' t think you were still coming
你还会来
after that debacle of a press conference.
他只是太累了 -当然啊 你最了解他
He's tired, is all. - Of course. You know him best.
但是鉴于总统今早的表现
But given the President’ s demeanor this morning,
我不得不问
I have to ask,
你告诉他我们的小计划了吗
did you tell him about our little project?
我们正在做的清理工作吗 -当然没有
This cleanup we re doing? - Of course not.
詹姆斯完全不知道会发生什么
James doesn't know anything about what' s going on,
而且也不能让他知道
and that's how it' s going to stay.
这种秘密可不好保守
Secrets like that can be hard to keep.
我很清楚
I should know.
当你为了保护家庭
Not when you' re keeping them
和你努力建立起来的一切
to protect your family
就不会保守不住了
and everything you' ve worked to build.
现在 普莱斯先生 你问够了吗
Now, Mr. Pryce, any other questions,
可以轮到我问你问题了吗
or can I ask you some of my own?
你发现了什么
What have you found?
在万圣节那次意外之后
Well, after the mishap on Halloween,
我在特勤局
I did a little digging
和特区警♥察♥插手之前
before the Secret Service and D. C. Police
做了一些调查
could get their paws in things.
枝形吊灯不是意外掉下来的
The chandelier didn't fall by accident.
有人松动了螺丝
Someone loosened the bolts.
凶手越来越无所顾忌了
Our killer is getting more brazen.
他越大胆
And the bolder he gets,
我们就越有可能失去对事态的控制
the more we risk losing control of the narrative.
也许是时候改变作战计划了
It might be time to change the game plan.
我们可以给媒体透露些信息
We could feed some of what we know to the media.
我希望你是在开玩笑
I hope you' re kidding.
我们都深陷其中
We're knee- deep in this.
现在不能透露真♥相♥
There’s no exposing the truth now.
如果我们了解内情这事被媒体知道了
If it comes out that we knew something,
我们就会被视为玩忽职守 甚至被视为同谋
we'll look negligent, or worse, complicit.
风险肯定是有的
- That's certainly a risk.
不行
No.
我要提醒你 唯一保护总统
The only way to protect the President,
我的家人还有我们自己的方法
my family, and ourselves, I'Il remind you,
就是坚持到底
is to push through it.
那你就得看看这个了
Then there’ s something else you need to see.
那里
There.
看好了
Watch there.
抱歉我不得不这么说
I' m sorry to say this, but
我们要对付的恐怕已超出了之前的想象
we might be dealing with something else entirely.
那个人看着眼熟吗 第♥一♥夫♥人♥
Does that figure look familiar, Madam First Lady?
不
No.
可能是任何东西 光线的错觉 信♥号♥♥故障
It could be anything- - a trick of light, glitch.
毫无意义
It's meaningless.
你来这是找凶手的 所以给我找到他
You’re here to find a killer, so find him.
嘿 儿子们
Hey, guys?
嗨 爸爸
Hi, Dad.
格兰特 你看见我的书了吗
Grant, have you seen my book?
你感觉怎么样
How you holding up?
好的不得了
Never been better.
行吧
Right.
嘿 也许等这一切都过去了
Hey, maybe when this is all over,
你可以给我讲讲认识的那个女孩
you can tell me about that girl you' re seeing.
应该用过去式
You should be using the past tense.
这是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
意思就是我们完了
Means it' s over.
她更感兴趣的是我住哪
She was more interested in where I live
还有我爸是谁
and what my dad does for a living.
从来就不是我
She never gave a shit about getting to know me.
嘿 注意语言
Hey, hey, hey, language.
抱歉了 -亨利 我在车里等你
I' m sorry. - Henry, I Il be in the car.
剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表