剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表
忘不了他们所经历的
Everything they' re going through.
那种痛苦
that pain.
我们经历过 -是 是的
We know it. - Yeah, we do.
我是布莱斯
来总统办公室
别跟你老公说
我去看下亨利
I' m going to go check on Henry.
我天 我们该怎么办
Oh, my God. Oh, my God, what are we going to do?
我们 我们得报♥警♥
We- - we- - we need to call the police.
女士 -得把联调局叫来
Ma'am. - We need the FBI in here.
得叫库珀过来 -女士
We need Coop. Where's- - - Ma'am.
我现在就得去把他找来 -女士
I will go get him right now. - Ma' am!
柯林斯太太 我要你冷静下来
Mrs. Collins, I need you to get a hold of yourself.
白宫里有个杀手
There is a killer in the White House.
现在我们可以确定了
We know that now.
也可以肯定布鲁克探员的死
It's safe to assume that the killer
也是这个人干的
is also responsible for Agent Brooks' s death.
所以我们才需要
- That’s exactly why we need to- -
想想这里面的利害关系
Think about what s at stake here,
美国历史上第一位以独♥立♥身份竞选上的总统
the first independent president in U. S. history,
你先生许诺要治愈这个国家
your husband' s promise to heal this nation,
他的政♥治♥遗产和我们国家的未来
his legacy and our country' s future
都悬而未决 柯林斯太太
hanging in the balance, Mrs. Collins.
这事不能走漏风声
We can't let this get out.
晚上好 中士
Evening, Sergeant.
斯宾塞 嗨
Spencer. Hi.
他已经上去了
Um, he’ s already gone up.
你这么晚在这儿干嘛
- What are you doing here so late?
我在找亨利的娃娃
I- I was looking for Henry’ s doll.
你见过吗 -没
Have you s- seen it? - Uh, no.
但 幸运的是 这不算什么问题
But, luckily, that’ s the least of our problems.
他怎么样啊
How’s he doing?
亨利吗
Henry? Oh, uh...
就是 一直都很难
You know, it' s been hard.
是 理解 -嗯
Yeah, of course. - Yeah.
那去睡一觉吧
Well, get some sleep.
明天起来再联♥系♥
Let’s connect first thing tomorrow?
没问题 晚安
Absolutely. Good night.
抱歉征用了你的古董
Sorry about your antique.
还是没找到萨曼莎 -还没有 先生
Still no Samantha? - I' m afraid not, sir.
别误会 露西
Don't get me wrong, Lucy.
我们很感激你在这儿
We' re grateful to have you here.
就是 萨曼莎
It's just- - it's not like Samantha
从没失联这么久过
to be out this long without checking in.
这里是小萨 请留言
You've got Sam. Leave a message.
你能派人去看看她吗
Would you send someone to check on her,
看看她有什么需要 -没问题
see if she needs anything? - Of course.
谢谢 露西
- Thank you, Lucy.
是 就是他
Yep, that’s him.
记住 各位 这次约他出来
Okay, remember, guys, this hangout
是找到恰吉的关键
is key to getting to Chucky,
所以不要提恰吉的事
so don' t say anything about Chucky.
我没问题
Fine by me.
真不想在那混♥蛋♥身上浪费口舌
I hate how much breath we waste on that asshole.
好 伟大的格兰特爱聊的话题包括电视
- Okay, so great Grant topics include television,
热门视频 格兰特 还有女生们 就是莱西
viral videos, Grant, and girls, aka Lexy.
好 走了 还有很多事要做
Okay, let’ s go. We got shit to do.
听着 要有不对劲
Okay, listen, I will be right outside
我就在外面
if anything goes sideways.
如果真出了岔子
And in the event it goes really sideways,
就在总部汇合
we're going to meet back at home base- -
水门酒店 1105室
Watergate Hotel, room 1105.
这里是20块 注意安全
Here's 20 bucks. Be safe.
抱歉 打烊了
Sorry, we’ re closed.
莱西
Lexy.
你好呀 谢谢你能来 -好
How are you? Thanks for coming. - Good.
很高兴见到你 -是
So good to see you. - Yeah.
我是格兰特 -德文
Oh, I' m Grant. - Devon.
怎么样啊 你好啊
How's it going? What’s up?
嘿 -格兰特
Hey. Grant.
他们跟我一起的 是我朋友
They' re with me. They’ re just my friends.
冷静 好吧
Calm down, okay?
人来了 大活人
Here they are, IRL.
请进
Go ahead.
我不知道你们想吃什么
I didn't know what you guys wanted,
就合计着都给点了
so I figured, why not get it all?
因为我有这能力
Cause I can.
别拘束
My bistro is your bistro.
行吧
Okay.
那么
So.
你们以前来过华盛顿吗
you guys ever been to D. C. before?
这里应该是世上最棒的城市了
It's, like, the best city in the world.
头回来 -我也是
First time. - Same.
我们都是土生土长的新泽西人
I mean, we' re all Jersey born and raised.
所以 -哈肯萨加油
So...- Hackensack strong.
在哈肯萨克住肯定
Living in Hackensack must feel so...
很接地气吧
real.
来这里肯定很激动吧
Must be so amped to be here.
真开心看到你视频 莱西
So glad I saw your vid, Lex. -
我每天都被很多人艾特
I get so many tags a day,
很难看到让人耳目一新的
it's hard for any of them to stand out, you know.
是啊 难以想象
Yeah, I can' t imagine.
你俩也有TikTok吧
Oh, um, I' m assuming you boys have TikTok.
有 我其实是阴谋托莉党的粉丝
Um, yeah, actually, I' m a fan of, uh, Conspiratorial Tory.
你应该也关注她了 -是 等下
I think you follow her, too. - Yeah, hold on.
上面显示你们没关注我
It says you guys don't follow me?
手♥机♥拿出来
Take your phones out now.
你们得 关注我
You guys- - you guys got to follow me.
现在吗
Right now? - Uh...
格兰特 你看《外滩探秘》吗
uh, so, Grant, do you watch"Outer Banks"?
《外滩探秘》是网飞的青少年系列真人秀 年轻人分为两类
生活条件优越的叫Kooks 贫民区的孩子叫Pogues
我必然是库克
Oh, mm- hmm. Total kook here.
很遗憾 我最近成了波格
Recent Pogue, unfortunately.
我好想聊剧透 -是是是
I'd love to talk spoilers. - Mm, yeah. Yeah, yeah.
靠过来 -不用了吧
Lean in. - Oh, no, that’ s okay.
角度不行
From that angle. - Mm.
这个角度就 -还真是
But from this angle- Oh, there we go.
是啊 -这样好看多了
Yeah. - Oh, it does look better.
再过几分钟我们就得出发了 格兰特
A couple minutes, then we got to head out, Grant.
洗手间是在那边吧
Uh, I' m guessing the bathroom' s over there, right?
嗯 我也要去
Yeah, me too.
我真的很高兴咱们能见面
I' m really glad that we got to do this.
我特别喜欢你的气质
Really loving your vibes.
必须的
Totally.
是这样 你妹妹
Um, and, look, about your sister...
我会尽可能帮忙的
I'Il do what I can to help.
谢了
Thanks.
好吧
Okay.
刚才真的破坏气氛
Um, that was a total boner killer.
好 咱聊点别的吧
Whoo! Okay, uh, let’ s talk about something else.
怎么说呢 就是
I don' t know. I mean, I just-
这种感觉挺棒的
This feels cool.
是 俩性感的人见面一般都是这样
Yeah, I mean, two hot people meeting usually does.
是
Yeah.
那么
Okay, well, then
有机会很想再见到你
I'd like to see you again.
你去过白宫吗
You ever been to the White House?
詹姆斯
James...
萨曼莎哥哥告诉我
I heard from Samantha's brother.
她去戒瘾中心了
She checked herself into rehab.
她酗酒了
She drinks?
不清楚 我觉得这么问挺不礼貌的
剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表