剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表
所以我们将你
would be disruptive, so we' re keeping you
留在特殊人群中
with the special population.
那可太好了
Oh, that sounds perfect.
蒂莉小姐 这会是你最后的家
Miss Tilly, this is gonna be your final home
三周后你将被
before you' re put to death by lethal injection
注射处死
three weeks from today.
而因为命运使然
And as fate would have it,
你将在这里度过生命中的最后阶段
you're gonna be spending your final days
大部分时间是和我在一起
here on Earth mostly with me.
那这就意味着你将成为我最后的好闺蜜了
Well, I guess that means you' re gonna be my final BFF.
那就别指望了
Don't count on it.
我们走着瞧吧
We'll see.
人们慢慢都会喜欢上我
I tend to grow on people.
还有其它问题吗
Any other questions?
有的 多塞特小姐
Yes, Miss Dorsett.
我依法托管的宗教物品在哪里
Where are my legally- mandated religious items,
我相信我的律师
which I believe my lawyer has already
已经和监狱长谈过了
spoken to the warden about?
那一定是在路上了
Oh, they must be on their way.
尽管有时候 在转送的路上会丢失
Although sometimes, they do get lost in transit, though.
下午6:17
看啊 -谢谢你 谢尔登
Voila. - Oh, thank you, Sheldon.
祝你晚上愉快
Have a wonderful evening.
嘿 你们的装扮呢
Hey, where are your costumes?
这就是啊 -嗯
These are our costumes. - Yeah.
那你们是谁呢
What are you supposed to be?
肯尼迪和杰姬
JFK and Jackie.
但你们的样子跟平时并无不同啊
But you look like how you always look.
就是要这样啊
Well, that’s the point.
行吧
Okay.
对了 感谢你们允许
Oh, and by the way, thanks for letting
我朋友们今晚过来
my friends come tonight.
真心感谢 -客气
I really appreciate it. - Of course.
我们也很期待见到他们呢
We look forward to meeting them.
总统先生
Mr. President.
J
Yeah. Yeah.
嗯
您要是准备好了 小队在楼下等着
When you' re ready, the team' s waiting downstairs
带您去参加派对
to take you all into the party.
好 -还有 保姆来了
Yes. - Also, the nanny's here.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们就是亨利·柯林斯的父母吧
You are the parents of Henry Collins, are you not?
你是
And you are?
玛丽·波平斯 -不好意思
Mary Poppins. - I' m sorry.
苏珊去哪了
Where is Susan?
苏珊病了 夫人
Susan's sick, ma'am.
这位是安妮·吉尔平
This is Annie Gilpin.
她经过了全面的筛选和审查
She's been fully screened and vetted.
詹姆斯·柯林斯 -总统先生
James Collins. - Mr. President.
很荣幸 -第♥一♥夫♥人♥
Pleasure. - Madame First Lady.
在我之前是一名戏剧专业的学生
In my past life, I was a theater major,
这实际上为我从事跟儿童相关的工作
which was actually surprisingly good preparation for a career
意外的做了良好准备
working with children.
说到儿童 你一定就是亨利吧
Speaking of children, you must be Henry.
万圣节快乐 亨利
Happy Halloween, Henry.
这是撒旦的节日
It's Satan' s holiday.
实际上这是一种异教♥徒♥的仪式
It's a pagan ritual, actually.
不过不用担心 撒旦今晚影响不到我们
So don' t you worry, Satan has no power over us tonight.
你相信鬼魂吗
· Do you believe in ghosts?
我认为当人们去世后 他们的
What I believe is that when people die, their- -
能量 他们的精神会留下
their energy, their- - their essence stays behind.
但除了最敏感最特殊的人之外
But it s invisible to all but the most sensitive,
其他人都看不见
special people.
我自己就
I myself have- -
亨利 她想说的是没有鬼魂
What she means to say, Henry, is no.
抱歉 -没事
Sorry. - It' s fine.
我们走吧
Shall we?
嗯
Yeah.
这个戴着面具的小帅哥是谁啊
And who is this handsome, masked man?
约瑟夫
Joseph.
他想刻南瓜
I think he wants to get carving.
那我今晚就刻南瓜吧
I'II be doing the carving tonight.
没问题
Sure.
那我们就走着看吧
We'Il see about that.
约瑟夫 我好害怕
Joseph, I' m scared.
你觉得多利·麦迪逊今晚会来抓我们吗
Do you think Dolley Madison' s gonna get us?
你不太聪明啊 是不是
You're not too smart, are you?
但我就喜欢你这一点
But I love that about you.
科学怪人的新娘
Bride of Frankenstein.
这里是娱乐室
This is the rec room.
好
Okay.
那是谁
Who's that?
特殊人群里的另一个
The rest of the special population.
手
Oh. - Hands.
娱乐时间60分钟后结束
Rec time is done in 60.
尽管我不在这里
Just because I' m not in the room
我也一直都在盯着你
doesn't mean I' m not watching.
蒂莉小姐
Miss Tilly.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
伊芙琳·艾略特
Evelyn Elliott.
我一直数着日子呢
I have been counting the days.
现在终于有人来这屎坑陪我聊天了
Now I finally have somebody to talk to in this shithole.
艾略特小姐 我 -叫我伊芙琳就好
Miss Elliott, I- - I- - - Evelyn, please.
你都不知道
You don't understand!
你绝对是我的偶像
You are my absolute idol.
真的 我是你头号♥粉丝
Seriously, I m your biggest fan.
真好
Oh, that’ s sweet.
你的瑞典肉丸食谱改变了我的人生
Your recipe for Swedish meatballs changed my life.
是用的越橘果酱啦
Oh, it’ s the lingonberry jam.
你的组织能力也是我的灵感源泉
And your organizational skills are an inspiration.
我将它多次应用到了我自己的作品当中
I' ve applied it a lot to my own work.
是演戏过程中吗 -杀人过程中
Oh, as an actress? - As a murderess.
你看 联调局把
See, the Feds classify
连环杀手分类为有组织能力或者无组织能力两类
us serial murderers as either organized or disorganized.
一开始 他们把我归为无组织能力
At first, they classified me as disorganized.
太丢人了
So embarrassing.
我倒是想看看联调局是如何能在
I'd like to see the FBI try to hide a corpse
给20位宾客上开胃小吃的前五分钟
five minutes before serving hors d' oeuvres
把尸体藏起来的
to 20 dinner guests.
别提了
Don't get me started.
总之 后来 我读了你的书
Anyway, then, I read your book,
效率提高了50%
and it increased my efficiency by 50%.
很高兴听到你这么说 谢谢
Oh, I just love hearing that. Thank you.
你是因为什么进来的呀 伊芙琳
- So, um, what are you in for, Evelyn?
我发现我助理跟我丈夫有外遇
Oh, um, when I caught my husband and my assistant
就把他俩都烤成牧羊人派了
having an affair, I baked them both into a shepherd's pie.
有一手啊
Oh, good for you.
我叫它淫♥妇♥蛋奶酥
I call it slut souffle.
不是吧 好棒的名字 -是
No! So good. - Yeah.
我编辑不喜欢把这个当成书名
My editor didn't like it for a book title, though.
为什么不呢
Oh, why not?
显然这个词不适合在机场售卖♥♥
Apparently it won' t go in airports.
售货亭 不能说淫♥妇♥这个词
The kiosks. You can't say slut.
也许是蛋奶酥不能说
Maybe it' s souffle.
人们不喜欢法语词汇
People don' t like a French word.
媒体对待有权势的女人
Isn't it outrageous the way
真的是太过分了
the media treats powerful women?
简直是用完就扔 残酷无情
They just chew us up and spit us out.
他们希望我们既要美丽
They expect us to be beautiful
振作向上 还要女性化 同时还得能胜任男人的工作
and put together and feminine, all while doing a man' s job.
然后当我们杀了人 他们就来审判我们
And then when we kill somebody, they judge us.
剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表