剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表
I don' t know. I thought it was rude to ask.
太可怕了 无声的挣扎
That's awful- - struggling silently.
我
I- -
我从没想过会这样
I never would have thought.
我应该去看看她
I should look into visiting.
不用
No.
他说不接受探访 头几周不行
No, he said no visitors, not for the first few weeks.
天
Jesus.
先是泰迪 现在又是萨曼莎
First Teddy, now Samantha.
我觉得都不认识这些
I feel like we don' t even know
跟我们一起共事的人了
the people working with us anymore,
这些跟我们一起抚养孩子的人
people we’ re raising our kids alongside.
我们能不能
Can- - can we just...
上♥床♥睡觉
go to bed?
走吧
Come on.
走吧 -宝儿
Come on. - Oh, baby.
不行啊
I can't. -
不行啊 我
I can' t. I- -
斯宾塞说我们落后三个百分点
Spencer says we’ re down three points.
三个百分点 -是啊
- Oh, three points. - Yeah.
明早美国也还是会在的呀
The United States will still be there in the morning.
来吧
Oh, come on.
你要回办公室去 对不对
You're going back to the office, aren' t you?
能像你这样包容我
And you’ re going to get sainthood
连圣人也做不到
for putting up with me. - Mm.
谢谢
Thank you.
尼克松辞职
闯入水门酒店
我为什么要辞职
♪深呼吸 散散步♪
♪Take a breath, take a walk...♪
我好想跟你做♥爱♥
I want to make so much love to you.
太可怕了 对不对 -是挺严重的
That was terrible, wasn't it? - It was pretty bad, yeah.
♪我在等待时机♪
♪I was waiting for the moment♪
♪那个合适的时间♪
♪For the right time♪
♪我被蒙在鼓里♪
♪I was left out in the dark...♪
可我还是很喜欢 我还爱你
But I still liked it, and I love you...
所以咱们做吧
So let’ s fucking do this.
我好喜欢你说做的样子
I love when you say"fuck. "
我只想要个无麸质面包
I was just asking for a gluten- free bun.
也没那么难做到啊
It's not that hard, you know?
我去遛个弯
And I m going to go on a walk.
好
Yeah.
我
Oh- - I ll just
你不能不让我见朋友
You can' t forbid me from seeing my friends.
格兰特 你都不认识他们
Grant, you don' t even know them.
我认识 他们 他们是我朋友
Yeah, I do. They' re- - they' re my friends.
就像我承诺过的那样 我们查过他们了
We looked into them, like I promised,
他们是惹祸精 那种能让你大吃一惊的惹祸精
and they' re bad news, kind of shockingly bad news.
天 妈 他们是孤儿 又不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Jesus, Mom, they' re- - they' re orphans, not terrorists.
我觉得请他们过来不太舒服
I just don't feel comfortable inviting them.
很抱歉 -别这样
I' m sorry. Come on.
你担心的根本不是安全 而是面子 不是吗
This isn' t even about security. It's just optics, isn't it?
你不想让我跟有损公♥关♥形象的
You don' t want me hanging out
人一起玩
with anyone who' s not PR approved.
格兰特 现在很多人都在盯着我们
Grant, we’ re under a lot of scrutiny right now,
尤其是在泰迪死后 我
e- especially after Teddy, and I- -
不如你邀请市长儿子过来
Why don' t you invite the mayor's son?
他叫什么名字来着 跟你一样大
W- what’ s his name? He's in your year.
亚历克斯吗 他怎么了
Alex? What about him?
你不如请他来参加万圣节晚会
Why don't you invite him to the Halloween gala instead?
因为亚历克斯根本就 就不真实
Because Alex isn' t even, like, a- a real person.
学校里每个人都不真实
None of them are at school.
他们从没经历过
None of them have ever had anything,
切肤之痛
like, happen to them.
我觉得我和这些人才是
I feel like I actually have something
真的有共鸣
in common with these kids.
他们
They
他们很懂我
they get me.
那么
I guess, um...
也许我可以跟他们的养母见见面
I could meet with their foster mother,
说一下我的期望和规定
tell her a little bit about the expectations and protocols
看看她能不能接受得了
and see if she thinks that they can handle it.
谢谢 -哦
- Thank you. - Oh.
当然 如果你必须这么做的话
I mean, like, yeah, I guess if you have to do that,
没问题
that's cool.
常人小孩也有朋友的 所以
Normal kids just get to have friends, so...
两位 我知道你们彼此相爱
Now, boys, I know that you love each other,
我百分百支持你们
and I support you 100%.
将你们的感情更进一步
Consummating, uh, your relationship
对每对情侣来说 都是重要的里程碑
is an important milestone for every couple,
但你们要先了解一些基本知识
but we need to cover some basics first
设置一些界限 好吗
and establish some boundaries, okay?
这里不是澡堂子
This isn't a bathhouse.
澡堂子是什么意思 -我待会告诉你
What' s a bathhouse? - I' ll, uh, tell you later.
好的 首先 安全性行为
Okay. First up, safe sex.
我们知道吗 即使是男男之间
Do we understand that even without a, um- -
性行为也可能存在安全风险
a female involved, there' s still some safety concerns.
你可以跳过这部分了 -是的
You can skip that one. - Yes.
太棒了
Fantastic.
接下来
Next up,
青少年可能对谁上谁下的体♥位♥
"teens may have some confusion about positions
有些困惑
while topping and bottoming. "
我们对这个也没问题
We're good there, too.
确定吗 -我们再谈
We are? - We'll talk.
好的 准备插入
Okay. "Prepping for penetration"-
停停停 -哦 我天啊
Stop, stop. - Oh, oh, oh, my God.
好吧 这样吧
Uh, okay, You know what?
我还是把这个留给你们
Um, why don' t I actually just give these to you guys
你们私下复习一下吧
and you can go over them on your own time?
好主意
Great idea.
太棒了
Wonderful.
聊得不错
Good chat.
谢谢你 F小姐
- Thanks, Miss F.
如果有任何问题或担忧
And you- - just please feel free to come to me
尽管来找我
with any questions or concerns or...
什么问题都可以
you know, questions, all of that.
不过 真的
For real, though
我们表示感激
we appreciate it.
下次我们会在你离开
We'll make sure you guys are gone
十分钟以上时再做
for longer than ten minutes next time.
做家长的就这点要求了
That’s all any parent could ask for.
杰克 你的衣服穿反了
Jake, your, uh, shirt’ s on inside out.
好吧
- Okay.
威廉·詹宁斯·布莱恩在1♥8♥9♥6年发表的
William Jennings Bryan s Cross of Gold speech in 1♥8♥9♥6
《黄金十字架》论战是为了反对
was a polemic against...?
黄金吗
Gold?
怎么 他是讨厌金子吗
What, so he just, like, hated gold?
这说不通啊
Doesn't make any sense.
讲真 我都不知道”论战“是什么意思
Honestly, I don't even know what"polemic"means.
拜托 各位
Come on, guys.
要是F小姐回来 发现我们还没完成
Miss F. is going to be pissed
她会生气的
if we haven't finished this when she gets back.
谁在乎啊
Who gives a shit?
我们应该想办法找到恰奇 然后
We should be figuring out how to get Chucky and- -
F小姐会帮我们搞到请柬的
Miss F. will get us the invitation.
然后呢 就算进到万圣节晚会
And then what? Once we get into the Halloween gala,
要怎么才能找到恰吉
how are we supposed to find Chucky?
怎么跟他单独说上话
How do we get him alone?
怎么让他告诉我们卡洛琳的下落
How do we get him to tell us where Caroline is?
怎么 -好吧 你说得对
How- - Okay, yeah, you're right.
咱们先定个计划吧
Let’s make a plan.
那里是该死的白宫
Well, it’ s the fucking White House,
剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表