剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表
我只是希望能和你一起去白宫
I just wish I could go to the White House with you.
我做了那么多功课都只为了帮你进去
I mean, I did all this homework to help find a way in.
抱歉 宝贝儿 这事我得自己来
Sorry, doll, I got to do this alone.
我会想你的 恰吉
I' m going to miss you, Chucky.
只需等我杀掉六个人就好
It's just till I kill six people.
很快就会结束的
It'llfly by.
然后我就会恢复
Then I ll be cured,
我们就能去杀掉你的一年级老师了
and we can go kill your first- grade teacher.
这样可好啊
Now, how does that sound?
谢尔曼女士 我都等不及了
Ms. Sherman- I can hardly wait.
卡洛琳 知道吗
Caroline, you know
我一直都很嫉妒你♥爸♥爸
I was always jealous of your dad.
我想正是因此我才杀了他吧
I guess that' s why I killed him.
我很嫉妒
I was jealous that he had.
他有你这么一位优秀的孩子
That he had such a great kid.
♪想象这一刻♪
♪Imagine this moment♪
♪和你在一起♪
♪I pictured it with you♪
别忘了处理一下我的手
Hey, don't forget the hands.
很容易暴露
They' re a dead giveaway.
这最好能成功
This better work.
我的超能力就是惹人怜爱
My superpower is being adorable.
你看上去很不错
You look great,
但每隔12小时得再来一次
but you'll need to reapply every 12 hours.
你害怕吗 恰吉
Are you scared, Chucky?
不
No.
我才不会害怕 我只会让别人害怕
I don't get scared. I make people scared.
别担心 你一定能做到的
Don't worry. This is going to work.
你会没事的
You' re going to be okay.
进去做你该做的事吧
Just go in there and do what you do.
让丹巴拉骄傲
Go make Damballa proud.
送他们去死吧
Knock’em dead.
我会给你发照片的
I'Il send pics.
宝贝
Sweetie.
嗨 我是约瑟夫 我会永远做你的好朋友
Hi, I' m Joseph, and I' m your friend till the end.
嗨哟 哈哈哈
Hidey Ho. Ha ha ha.
嘿 亨利 你何不
Hey, Henry, hey, why don't you- -
我几个月没见过他笑得这么开心了
I haven' t seen him smile like that in months.
我能把它留下吗
Can I keep him?
当然了 亲爱的
Sure, honey.
全体起立
AII rise.
詹妮弗·蒂莉 鉴于你犯下一级谋杀罪
Jennifer Tilly, for the crime of murder in the first degree,
你将被判处注射死刑
you are hereby sentenced to death by lethal injection.
愿上帝保佑你的灵魂
May Got mercy on your soul.
詹妮弗 我真的很抱歉
Jennifer, I' m so- - so sorry.
最后再说一遍 我是蒂芙尼 你个蠢货
For the last time, it's Tiffany, you fucking idiot!
怪不得你搞砸了这案子
No wonder you fucked up the case!
我们还可以上诉的
We can still appeal.
上诉个屁 你被解雇了
Fuck the appeal! You' re fucking fired!
等等 等等 那本书《笨蛋的巫术课》
Wait, wait, that book, "Voodoo For Dummies"- -
我还需要它
I still need it.
给我把那本书找来 然后我要解雇你
Get me that fucking book, and then you' re fucking fired!
你这样的下场是罪有应得
You' re getting what you deserve, you know.
我只遗憾不能亲自了结你
I'm only sorry that I didn't get a chance to do it myself.
尼卡
Oh, Nica.
希望他们别扎错血管
I hope they don' t hit the wrong vein.
听说那样会很痛 很痛
I hear that could be very, very painful.
你和吉吉聊过吗
Ha- - have you talked to Gigi?
是啊 我每天都和他们聊天
Yeah, I talk to them every day.
没有你和恰吉的迫♥害♥ 他们都很好
They' re doing great, safe from you and Chucky.
代我向他们问好
Give them my love.
拜托你 代我向他们问好
Give them my love, please. -
拜托 -蒂芙尼 告诉你
Please. - Tiffany, I want you to know
行刑时我会去到现场
that I m going to be there when the curtain goes up.
我要看着你去死
I am going to watch you die,
然后
and then.
我要坐着我的轮椅压过你坟墓上的每一寸土地
I' m going to roll this chair all over your fucking grave!
听到了吗
Okay?
好 好吧
O- okay.
好啊 那就这么定了
Okay, it's a date.
走吧 去吧
Come on. Go ahead.
永别了 蒂芙尼
Bye, Tiffany!
亨利
Henry...
我们得把这娃娃给泰迪 好吗
we need to give the doll to Teddy, okay?
他得过下安检
He has to run it through security.
就像妈妈的包包一样吗 -是的 就是那样
Like Mommy' s purse? - Yeah, just like that.
很快就会拿回来 我保证
He'll be back in no time. I promise.
小心对待约瑟夫 泰迪
Be careful with Joseph, Teddy.
这娃娃细节做得真好
Got to love the attention to detail.
剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表