剧集 | 切尔诺贝利 | 导航列表
Moscow?
你是为火灾来的吗
Are you here because of the fire?
有什么我们需要担心的吗
Anything we should be worried about?
没有
No.
爆♥炸♥发生30小时后
我们就位了 接近投放点
We're in position. Approaching drop.
开始
Clear to proceed.
收到 我们会一架一架地轮流投放
Copy. We'll go one by one in rotation.
提醒他们注意距离限制
Remind them about the perimeter.
他们不能直接飞到火焰上方去
They cannot fly directly over the fire.
至少保持10米距离
A minimum of a ten-meter perimeter.
10米距离 收到
Ten meter perimeter. Copy.
L1 准备投放 至少10米距离
Lead one, err preflight, maintain minimum ten-meter perimeter.
收到
Copy that.
40米...35米...
Forty meters... 35...
30米...
30...
不行 他们飞得太近了
No, no, no! They're too close!
他们不能飞到火焰上方 那要怎么...
They can't get over the fire. How are they supposed--
只能让风吹过去
The wind will have to carry it.
告诉他们 他们不能飞到堆芯上
Tell them, they cannot go over the core.
L1太近了
Lead One is too close.
我重复一遍 他们太近了
I repeat, they are too close.
收到
Copy.
L1 你已经飞进危险距离内了
Lead One, you are inside the perimeter.
没有收到 信♥号♥♥不良
Did not copy. Signal's breaking up.
L1
Lead One?
你收到了吗
Do you copy?
L1 你收到了吗
Lead One, do you copy?
L1 请回话
Lead One, come in.
你收到了吗 L1
Do you copy, Lead One?
L1
Lead One!
长官 我怎么指挥其他人
Sir? What do I tell the others?
还有别的办法吗 列加索夫
Is there any other way, Legasov?
派下一架飞机进去
Send the next one in.
告诉他们从西边靠近
Tell them to approach from the west.
库尔恰托夫原子能研究所第四实验室
Kurchatov Institute Laboratory Four.
玛丽娜·古泽斯卡亚
Marina Gruzinskaya,
我是明斯克的乌拉娜·霍缪克
it's Ulana Khomyuk from Minsk.
是的 你能打电♥话♥来真是太好了
Oh, yes, how nice of you to phone.
-我们很久没联♥系♥了 -没错
- It's been too long. - It has.
我打电♥话♥是想问问我们的朋友
I was actually calling about our friend.
-就是在乡下的那个 -当然
- You know, the one in the country. - Oh, yes, of course.
我想问问他现在怎么样 那里现在好热
I wanted to see how he's doing. It's so hot there right now.
是的 非常热
Yes, it's extremely hot,
但是他的侄子们正要飞过去
but his nephews are flying down,
他们总是可以让天气凉爽下来
and they always bring cool weather.
是吗 哪个侄子
Oh? Which nephews?
分别排在元素周期表的第14位和第5位
西姆卡 14岁 小鲍里斯 5岁
Simka, who's 14, and little Boris, who's five.
太好了
Well, that's wonderful.
不过孩子爬在你身上时
Though children can make you even hotter
会让你觉得更热
when they're crawling all over you.
也许我应该去看看他们
Maybe I should visit them.
不用了 他们不欢迎访客
No, they don't want visitors.
对不起 我得回去工作了
I'm sorry, um, I have to get back to work.
我现在很忙 再见
It's very busy right now. Goodbye.
他们在往火上投放沙子和硼
They're dropping sand and boron on the fire.
要我也会那么做
It's what I would do.
没错 我想也是
Yes, I'm sure it is.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
切尔诺贝利
Chernobyl.
一切都很顺利 二十次投放
It's been smooth. Twenty drops.
怎么了
What?
这个城市有五万人
There are 50,000 people in this city.
伊林教授 委员会成员之一
Professor Ilyin, who's also on the commission,
他说这点辐射用不着疏散
says the radiation isn't high enough to evacuate.
伊林不是物理学家
Ilyin isn't a physicist.
他是个医生
Well, he's a medical doctor.
如果他说安全 那就安全
If he says it's safe, it's safe.
但他们留在这儿就不安全
Not if they stay here.
我们就留在这里
We're staying here.
没错 所以我们活不过五年
Yes, we are, and we'll be dead in five years.
对不起 我
I'm sorry, I...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我是谢比纳
Shcherbina.
谢谢
Thank you.
瑞典的一座核电站检测到了辐射
A nuclear plant in Sweden has detected radiation
并分辨出是我们燃料的副产品
and identified it as a byproduct of our fuel.
美国人拍了卫星照片
The Americans took satellite photos.
反应堆建筑 烟雾 还有火灾
The reactor building, the smoke, the fire.
全世界都知道了
The whole world knows.
风一直吹向德国
The wind has been blowing toward Germany.
法兰克福 已经禁止孩子们
They're not letting children play outside...
去外面玩
in Frankfurt.
想抽烟吗
Want a smoke?
苏联境内发生了一起核事故
There has been a nuclear accident in the Soviet Union
苏联也承认消息属实
and the Soviets have admitted that it happened.
苏联方面称
The Soviet version is this.
基辅市附近
One of the atomic reactors
切尔诺贝利核电站内一处反应堆受损
at the Chernobyl Atomic Power Plant near the city of Kiev was damaged,
莫斯科有推断称
and there is speculation in Moscow
可能已有人受伤甚至死亡
that people were injured and may have died.
苏联如此痛快地承认了事故的发生
The Soviets may have been fairly quick to acknowledge the accident
爆♥炸♥发生36小时后
可能是因为证据已以轻微核辐射的形式
because evidence in the form of mild nuclear radiation
穿越了苏联边界 到达斯堪的纳维亚
had already reached beyond the Soviet borders to Scandinavia.
我说了掉头 这里是禁区
I said turn around. This is a restricted zone.
我来自白俄♥罗♥斯♥核能源研究所
I'm from the Byelorussian Institute for Nuclear Energy.
你有许可吗
Do you have permission?
听着 事情紧急 我得找人谈谈
Listen to me, I need to speak to someone urgently.
马上掉头 要不然我就逮捕你
Turn around right now, or I'll arrest you.
如果你要逮捕我
If you arrest me,
就带我去见最高负责人
you should take me to the highest possible authority.
我们需要展开放射性调查
We have to start a radiological survey.
一个区一个区的来 徒步 手持剂量仪
Sector by sector, on foot, dosimeters in hand.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
当然
Of course.
同志们
Comrades--
警卫在南部检查点逮捕了这个女人
The guards arrested this woman at the south checkpoint.
我本该把她关进牢房♥
I'd have put her in a cell--
但是他觉得你们应该知道我都知道了
But he thought you should know that I know.
我知道你们的反应堆芯爆♥炸♥了
I know that your reactor core is exposed.
我知道石墨着火了 燃料正在熔化
I know the graphite is on fire, the fuel is melting,
以及你们在反应堆上方投放沙子和硼
and you're dropping sand and boron on it,
你们可能觉得这很明智 但你们犯了个错
which you probably thought was smart, but you've made a mistake.
乌拉娜·尤里伊芙娜·霍缪克 首席物理学家
Ulana Yuriyvna Khomyuk, Chief Physicist,
就职于白俄♥罗♥斯♥核能源研究所
Byelorussian Institute for Nuclear Energy.
你是瓦列利·阿列克谢维奇·列加索夫吗
And you are Valery Alexeyevich Legasov?
覆盖堆芯的确能灭火
Smothering the core will put the fire out,
但是最终 温度还是会增加到
but the temperature will eventually increase--
相信我 我很清楚
Believe me, I'm perfectly aware.
但我估计至少需要一个月
But I estimate at least a month
堆芯才会熔穿下部的混凝土层
before it melts through the lower concrete pad,
-这能给我们时间 -不 没有一个月
- which gives us time-- - No, you don't have a month.
大约只有两天
You have approximately two days.
的确 燃料需要一个月的时间
Yes, the fuel would take a month
才能到达这里的混凝土层
to reach the concrete pad here.
但是首先 在周二之前
But first... it's going to burn through
就会熔穿这里的生物屏障
the biological shield here by Tuesday.
一旦熔穿 燃料就会进入这些水箱
And when it does, it's going to hit these tanks--
起泡池 蓄水池
bubbler pools, reservoirs--
应急冷却系统的蓄水池 我理解你的担忧
Reservoirs for the ECS. I understand your concern,
剧集 | 切尔诺贝利 | 导航列表