剧集 | 切尔诺贝利 | 导航列表
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
切尔诺贝利
Chernobyl.
前情提要
伊格纳滕科 消防和救援站的 我得找到他
Ignatenko, fire and rescue unit. I need to find him!
莫斯科 第六医院
Moscow. Hospital number six.
你是为火灾来的吗
Are you here because of the fire?
有什么我们需要担心的吗
Anything we should be worried about?
没有
No.
他们不能飞到堆芯上方
It cannot go over the core.
瑞典的一座核电站检测到了辐射
The nuclear plant in Sweden has detected radiation.
至少疏散普里皮亚季
At least evacuate Pripyat.
当熔岩进入这些水箱
When the lava enters these tanks,
水会立即过热并蒸发
it will instantly superheat,
这会引起严重的热爆♥炸♥
causing a significant thermal explosion.
我们还有多少时间
And how long before this happens?
大约48到72小时
Approximately 48 to 72 hours,
但是我们也许有办法
but we may have a solution.
第三集
他们会不会已经被水辐射死了
Is it possible that the water has already killed them?
有可能
Yes.
那怎么办
Then what?
如果这办法不行的话
If it doesn't work?
送他们上车
Get them in the truck.
把软管接过来 开始泵水
Get the hoses in! Start pumping!
1986年4月30日
我是来见我丈夫的 瓦西里·伊格纳滕科
Uh, I'm here to see my husband, Vasily Ignatenko.
他是切尔诺贝利的消防员 我有准许的
He's a firefighter from Chernobyl. I have permission.
切尔诺贝利 抱歉 不得探视
Chernobyl? I'm sorry, no visitors.
布洛夫少校说
Well, but Major Burov told me,
-他说 -无人例外
- he said-- - No exceptions.
求你了 我从基辅州远道而来
Please. I've come all the way from Kievskaya Oblast.
不好意思
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Excuse me, excuse me.
你是谁 你来这里干什么
Who are you? What are you doing here?
-我有通行证 -你不能进来 不安全
- I have a pass. - You can't be here. It's not safe.
我是来见我丈夫的
I am here to see my husband.
瓦西里·伊格纳滕科
Vasily Ignatenko.
他是切尔诺贝利的消防员
He's a firefighter from Chernobyl.
我知道伊格纳滕科是谁 但你不能见他
I know who Ignatenko is, but you can't.
我有准许的
I have permission. I-I've...
你可以探视30分钟 多一分钟都不行
You can see him for 30 minutes, not a minute more.
你绝不能碰他 明白吗
And you cannot touch him in any way. Do you understand?
-好 -15号♥房♥
- Yeah. - Room 15.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你没怀孕吧 -没有
- You're not pregnant, are you? - No.
那个我不用给你
I won't have to give that to you.
在这儿呢
There they are.
不 等等 我还没打完呢
No, wait, wait, wait. I haven't finished yet.
是啊
No, he hasn't.
嗯 可以了
Yeah, that's good.
好点了
Yeah, better.
看看是谁来了
Look who the cat dragged in.
我怎么说的
What did I tell you?
我就是躲不开你 是吧
There's no hiding from you, is there?
轻点 轻点 没事的
Easy, easy. It's okay.
我们没事 没事的
We're all okay. Yeah, we're okay.
怎么会这样的 是谁让他们这么做的
How, how, how did this happen? Who gave them the idea?
-你是说是我吗 -反正是有人
- Are you suggesting I did? - Someone did.
有人决定了把疏散区
Someone decided that the evacuation zone
划为30公里半径 而我们知道 这里
should be 30 kilometers, when we know, here,
高美尔区探测到了铯137
Cesium-137 in the Gomel district.
-那都是200公里外了 -反正就是决定了
- That's 200 kilometers away! - It was decided.
-理由呢 -我不知道
- Based on what? - I don't know!
请原谅 或许我是在实验室里待久了
Forgive me. Maybe I've just spent too much time in my lab.
或是我愚蠢
Or maybe I'm just stupid.
事情就这么办的吗
Is this really the way it all works?
某个共♥产♥党官员
An uninformed, arbitrary decision
职业党员做出的无知
that will cost who knows how many lives
武断的决定 将害死天知道多少人
made by some apparatchik, some career party man?
我就是职业党员
I'm a career party man.
你说话该小心点 列加索夫同志
You should watch your tone, Comrade Legasov.
同志们
Comrades...
我们亲眼证实火几乎被扑灭了
We have visual confirmation that the fire is nearly extinguished.
碘131和铯137的排放量
There has also been a reduction in iodine 131
也有所减少
and cesium-137 emissions.
这是好事 对吧
Good. Yes?
但温度在上升
But the temperature is rising.
还有
And, uh...
锆95排放量激增
There's a spike in zirconium-95.
来自于燃料棒包覆层上的锆95
It's from the cladding on the fuel rods.
什么意思
Meaning what?
说明熔毁已经开始了
The meltdown has begun.
把它拿开
Get it off me!
把它拿开
Get it off me!
别动了
Stop moving!
放开他 你弄疼他了
Get off him! You're hurting him!
-你不能进来 -他怎么了
- You can't be in here. - What's happening to him?
快出去
Get out!
你不能进来
You can't be in here!
熔毁可能在十年内导致一万人死亡
-喂 -谢比纳同志来电
- Yes? - Comrade Shcherbina is on the phone.
转接进来
Put him through.
怎么样
Well?
火快被扑灭了
The fire's nearly out.
起泡箱里的水正被抽出
The bubbler tanks are being drained.
我们已经成功消除了热爆♥炸♥的风险
We have successfully eliminated the risk of a thermal explosion.
还有呢
And?
但堆芯内部的
The situation inside the core
熔毁速度比预期更快
is deteriorating faster than anticipated.
混凝土层能撑六到八周
The concrete pad will last for six to eight weeks,
但之后 列加索夫预测有50%的机会
but after that, Legasov estimates a 50% chance
燃料会熔穿混凝土层
that the fuel will breach the pad
流入地下水
and melt down into the groundwater itself.
这些地下水流往哪里
And where does this groundwater go?
普里皮亚季河
The Pripyat River,
最终流入第聂伯河
which feeds into the Dnieper.
那是约五千万人口的主要供水系统
The primary water supply for approximately 50 million people,
更不用说庄稼和牲畜
not to mention crops and livestock,
此水源将...不能使用
would be... unusable.
我们建议在混凝土层下安装热交换器
We're recommending we install a heat exchanger under the pad
以降低堆芯温度 暂停熔毁
to lower the core temperature and halt the meltdown.
要这么做 据说我们需要
And in order to do that, I'm told that we will need...
全苏联所有的液氮
all of the liquid nitrogen in the Soviet Union.
-好吧 -当然了 我们还需要...
- All right. - Yeah, and of course, we'll also need--
你需要什么都给你
Whatever you need, you have it.
-你现在应该明白了 -是的
- That should be clear by now. - Yes.
-还有事吗 -没有了 谢谢您
- Anything else? - No, no, no. Thank you.
还有 我想说一下30公里半径的禁区
Yes. I'd like to address the 30-kilometer exclusion zone.
等等 什么 列加索夫教授 是你吗
Wait, what? Professor Legasov, is that you?
什么禁区
What exclusion zone?
只是无关紧要的细节 总♥书♥记♥
Minor details, General Secretary.
部长会议主席雷日科夫已经决定...
Um, Premier Ryzhkov has determined that--
如果他决定了 那就是决定了
If he determined, then he determined.
听着 列加索夫教授
Look, Professor Legasov,
你去那里只有一个原因
you are there for one reason only.
明白吗 就是制止这一切
Do you understand? To make this stop.
我不想听问题
I don't want questions.
我想知道什么时候结束
I want to know when this will be over.
如果你是问切尔诺贝利什么时候彻底安全
If you mean when will Chernobyl be completely safe,
钚239的半衰期是两万四千年
the half-life of plutonium-239 is 24,000 years.
所以应该说"这辈子都不会安全"
So perhaps we should just say, "Not within our lifetimes."
咱们俩应该出去走走
I think you and I should take a walk.
剧集 | 切尔诺贝利 | 导航列表