剧集 | 切尔诺贝利 | 导航列表
I know that the core is either partially or completely exposed.
-鬼知道那什么意思 -如果你不立即
- Whatever that means. - And that if you don't immediately
发放碘片并组织撤离整座城市
issue iodine tablets and then evacuate this city,
数十万人会罹患癌症
hundreds of thousands of people are going to get cancer,
而还不知道要死多少人
and God knows how many more will die.
非常好
Yes, very good.
切尔诺贝利确实出了事故
There has been an accident at Chernobyl,
但我被告知绝对没有问题
but I've been assured there is no problem.
我现在告诉你有问题
I'm telling you that there is.
我更倾向于我的意见
I prefer my opinion to yours.
我是核物理学家
I'm a nuclear physicist.
在你成为副书♥记♥之前
Before you were Deputy Secretary,
你在一家鞋厂工作
you worked in a shoe factory.
对 我之前确实在鞋厂工作
Yes, I worked in a shoe factory.
但现在我说了算
And now I'm in charge.
"敬全世界的工人"
"To the workers of the world."
碘片会避免你的甲状腺
Stable iodine will keep your thyroid
吸收放射性碘
from absorbing radioactive iodine.
每天服用一粒 直到吃完
Take one a day for as long as they last.
而且向东走
And go east.
离明斯克越远越好
Get as far from Minsk as you can.
做得太过火了
It's overkill.
皮卡洛夫在炫耀 为了让我们难堪
Pikalov's showing off to make us look bad.
看起来怎么样不重要
It doesn't matter how it looks.
谢比纳是个纯粹的官僚
Shcherbina is a pure bureaucrat,
他既顽固又愚蠢
as stupid as he is pigheaded.
我们用最简单的语言把真♥相♥告诉他
We'll tell him the truth in the simplest terms possible.
我们会没事的
We'll be fine.
皮卡洛夫
Pikarov!
谢比纳同志 总工程师福明
Comrade Shcherbina, Chief Engineer Fomin,
皮卡洛夫大将和我
Colonel General Pikalov, and I
为您的莅临深感荣幸
are honored at your arrival.
非常非常荣幸
Deeply, deeply honored.
当然 对于在此情况下会面我们表示遗憾
Naturally, we regret the circumstances of your visit,
但如您所见 我们正在控制损失方面
but, as you can see, we are making excellent progress
取得卓越的进展
in containing the damage.
我们已经开始对事故原因进行调查
We have begun our own inquiry into the cause of the accident,
这里是一张名单
and I have a list of individuals
写着事故的相关责任人
who we believe are accountable.
列加索夫教授 我听说
Professor Legasov, I understand
你一直在说些危险的话
you've been saying dangerous things.
非常危险
Very dangerous things.
据说我们的堆芯爆♥炸♥了
Apparently, our reactor core exploded.
请告诉我RBMK核反应堆堆芯怎么会爆♥炸♥
Please, tell me how an RBMK reactor core explodes.
我现在还无法做出解释
I'm not prepared to explain it at this time.
正如我所料 他不知道
As I presumed, he has no answer.
真是可耻 真的
It's disgraceful, really.
在这种时候散播虚假消息
To spread disinformation at a time like this.
我为什么在楼顶上看到了石墨
Why did I see graphite on the roof?
石墨只在堆芯里才有
Graphite is only found in the core,
它被用作中子通量调节剂
where it's used as a neutron flux moderator.
对吗
Correct?
福明 为什么副♥主♥席♥在楼顶上看到了石墨
Fomin, why did the Deputy Chairman see graphite on the roof?
这不可能
Well, that... that can't be.
谢比纳同志 抱歉 但是石墨...
Comrade Shcherbina, my apologies, but graphite...
这不可能
that's not possible.
也许你看到的是烧焦的混凝土
Perhaps you saw burnt concrete.
这你就错了
Now there you made a mistake,
因为我可能不怎么懂核反应堆
because I may not know much about nuclear reactors,
但我对混凝土很了解
but I know a lot about concrete.
-同志 我向你保证... -我明白
- Comrade, I assure you-- - I understand.
你觉得列加索夫错了
You think Legasov is wrong.
我们怎么证明呢
How shall we prove it?
我们的大量程剂量计刚刚运到了
Our high-range dosimeter just arrived.
我们可以用铅屏蔽我们的一辆卡车
We could cover one of our trucks with lead shielding,
把剂量计装在前面
mount the dosimeter on the front.
让你的手下尽可能接近火灾现场
Have one of your men get as close to the fire as he can.
给他足够多的保护
Give him every bit of protection you have.
但记住 就算有铅屏蔽
But understand that even with lead shielding,
可能还是不够
it may not be enough.
那我就自己去
Then I'll do it myself.
很好
Good.
他回来了
He's back.
根本不是3伦琴
It's not three roentgen.
是15000伦琴
It's 15,000.
谢比纳同志
Comrade Shcherbina--
这个数值意味着什么
What does that number mean?
意味着堆芯炸开了
It means the core is open.
意味着我们肉眼可见的火灾
It means the fire we're watching with our own eyes
比广岛原♥子♥弹♥释放的辐射
is giving off nearly twice the radiation
要高出将近两倍
released by the bomb in Hiroshima.
那还是每个小时的量
And that's every single hour.
一小时接一小时 爆♥炸♥已经过了20小时了
Hour after hour, 20 hours since the explosion,
现在已是40颗原♥子♥弹♥的当量了
so 40 bombs worth by now.
明天又再加48颗
Forty-eight more tomorrow.
而且它不会停下 一周或一个月后都不会停
And it will not stop. Not in a week, not in a month.
它会一直燃烧 扩散有害物质
It will burn and spread its poison
直到整个大♥陆♥都完蛋
until the entire continent is dead.
请护送布卡诺夫同志和福明同志
Please escort Comrades Bryukhanov and Fomin
到当地的党总部去
to the local party headquarters.
-谢谢你们的服务 -同志...
- Thank you for your service. - Comrade--
你们可以走了
You're excused.
是迪亚特洛夫负责的
Dyatlov was in charge.
是迪亚特洛夫
It was Dyatlov!
-告诉我怎么扑灭 -我们用直升机
- Tell me how to put it out. - We'll use helicopters.
像灭林火那样浇水
We'll drop water on it like a forest fire.
不行 你不明白
No, no. You don't understand.
这不是火灾
This isn't a fire.
这是个裂变中的反应堆堆芯
This is a fissioning reactor core
以超过两千度的高温燃烧
burning at over 2,000 degrees.
热量会瞬间将水汽化...
The heat will instantly vaporize the water--
那我们如何扑灭
How do we put it out?
你所面临的是
You are dealing with something
这个星球上从没发生过的灾难
that has never occurred on this planet before.
硼
Boron.
硼和沙子
Boron and sand.
尽管那会产生其他的问题
Well, that'll create problems of its own,
但我...我不知道还有什么办法
but I-I don't see any other way.
当然了 需要成千上万次的投放
Of course, it's going to take thousands of drops,
因为你不能把直升机开到堆芯正上方去
because you can't fly the helicopters directly over the core,
所有多数投放物会偏离目标
so most of it is going to miss.
-要多少硼和沙子 -我没法...
- How much sand and boron? - Well, I can't be--
-老天 大概就行了 -五千吨♥
- For God's sake, roughly! - Five thousand tons.
而且 显然我们要疏散一大♥片♥区域
And obviously, we're going to need to evacuate an enormous area--
不用管那个 集中精力灭火
Never mind that. Focus on the fire.
我是在集中精力灭火
I am focusing on the fire.
风正卷着所有的烟
The wind, it's carrying all that smoke,
所有的放射性物质扩散
all that radiation.
至少疏散普里皮亚季 离这儿只有三公里
At least evacuate Pripyat. It's three kilometers away.
-那事由我决定 -那就决定吧
- That's my decision to make. - Then make it.
-我被命令不能疏散 -你到底是不是...
- I've been told not to. - Is it or is not--
这里我负责
I'm in charge here!
如果你只和我讲你明白的事情
This will go much easier if you talk to me
而不要谈你不明白的事的话
about the things you do understand
那一切都会简单得多
and not about the things you do not understand.
你去哪
Where are you going?
我去给你调五千吨♥沙袋和硼
I'm going to get you 5,000 tons of sand and boron.
有家酒店
There's a hotel.
我想用那个杯子
I'd prefer one of those.
是迷信吗
Superstitious?
莫斯科来的
剧集 | 切尔诺贝利 | 导航列表