剧集 | 切尔诺贝利 | 导航列表
in direct contradiction to what has been reported by party officials.
我 我很抱歉
I'm, uh... I apologize.
我不是想...
I didn't mean, uh...
能否允许我
Please, may I express my concern
冷静且尊敬地表达我的担忧
as calmly and as respectfully as I--
-列加索夫教授 -鲍里斯
- Professor Legasov-- - Boris.
让他说
I will allow it.
RBMK反应堆
An RBMK reactor
使用铀235作为燃料
uses uranium 235 as fuel.
铀235每个原子都像一颗
Every atom of U-235 is like a bullet
以接近光速射出的子弹
traveling at nearly the speed of light,
能穿透所经之处的一切事物
penetrating everything in its path:
木头 金属 水泥 肉体
woods, metal, concrete, flesh.
每一克铀235中
Every gram of U-235 holds
有10的21次方颗这种子弹
over a billion trillion of these bullets.
一克而已
That's in one gram.
而切尔诺贝利的装载量有三百多万克
Now, Chernobyl holds over three million grams,
现在正在燃烧
and right now, it is on fire.
放射性粒子会随风
Winds will carry radioactive
散布到整个大♥陆♥
particles across the entire continent,
然后随着雨水降落到地面
rain will bring them down on us.
那就是3乘10的27次方颗子弹
That's three million billion trillion bullets
在...在我们的空气中
in the... in the air we breathe,
饮水中 食物中
the water we drink, the food we eat.
其中大多数子弹会持续发射一百多年
Most of these bullets will not stop firing for 100 years.
而有些会持续五万年以上
Some of them, not for 50,000 years.
好 你的顾虑
Yes, and, uh, this concern
完全基于报告中对一块石头的描述吗
stems entirely from the description of a rock?
是的
Yes.
谢比纳同志
Comrade Shcherbina...
我要你去切尔诺贝利
I want you to go to Chernobyl.
你要亲自查看反应堆
You take a look at the reactor, you personally,
然后直接向我汇报
and you report directly back to me.
明智的决定 总♥书♥记♥同志
A wise decision, comrade General Secretary--
带列加索夫教授一起去
And take Professor Legasov with you.
不好意思 总♥书♥记♥同志 但我...
Forgive me, comrade General Secretary, but I--
你懂得核反应堆的原理吗
Do you know how a nuclear reactor works?
-不懂 -不懂
- No. - No.
那你怎么能理解你所看到的情况呢
Well, then how will you know what you're looking at?
会议结束
Meeting adjourned.
核反应堆的原理是什么
How does a nuclear reactor work?
-什么 -这个问题很简单
- What? - It's a simple question.
答案一点也不简单
It's hardly a simple answer.
当然 你觉得我太笨了 听不懂
Of course, you presume I'm too stupid to understand.
那我换种说法 告诉我核反应堆的原理
So I'll restate: tell me how a nuclear reactor works,
否则我就叫士兵
or I'll have one of these
把你扔出直升机
soldiers throw you out of the helicopter.
核反应堆利用蒸汽发电
A nuclear reactor makes electricity with steam.
蒸汽推动汽轮机产生电能
The steam turns a turbine which generates electricity.
常规发电厂
Where a typical power plant
通过烧煤来产生蒸汽
makes steam by burning coal,
而核电厂...
a nuclear plant...
核电厂中会利用裂变反应
In a nuclear plant, we use something called fission.
采用一种不稳定的元素 比如铀235
We take an unstable element like uranium 235,
原子核中的中子数量过多
which has too many neutrons.
-中子就是... -子弹
- A neutron is, uh-- - The bullet.
没错 子弹
Yes, the bullet.
子弹从铀核中射出来
So, bullets are flying off of the uranium.
然后
Now...
如果将足够多的铀原子聚集在一起
if we put enough uranium atoms close together,
来自一个原子的子弹最终会击中另一个原子
the bullets from one atom will eventually strike another atom.
撞击产生的力量会使原子分♥裂♥
The force of this impact splits that atom apart,
释放出巨大的能量 这就是裂变
releasing a tremendous amount of energy, fission.
-那石墨呢 -对
- And the graphite? - Ah, yes.
中子的速度
The neutrons are actually
实在太快了 我们称之为"通量"
traveling so fast-- we call this "flux"--
相对来说
it's relatively unlikely that
铀原子彼此击中的概率很低
the uranium atoms will ever hit one another.
在RBMK反应堆中 燃料棒被石墨包围
In RBMK reactors, we surround the fuel rods with graphite
目的是调节 减慢中子通量
to moderate, slow down, the neutron flux.
好
Good.
我明白核反应堆的原理了
I know how a nuclear reactor works.
现在不需要你了
Now I don't need you.
-帮帮我 我找不到我丈夫 -现在没空
- Can you help me? I need to find my husband. - No. Not now.
-米哈伊尔 -柳德米拉
- Mikhail! - Lyudmilla.
带她走
Take her.
带她离开这里 拜托
Take her away from here, please.
离他们远点 你想生病吗
Get away from them! You want to get sick?
快走
Go!
求求你带她离开 求求你了
Please take her, please take her.
求求你带她离开
Please take her, please.
求求你
Please! Please!
求求你带她离开
Please take her!
对不起 我是瓦西里·伊格纳滕科的妻子
Excuse me, I am Vasily Ignatenko's wife.
他是消防员 伊格纳滕科
He's a fireman. Ignatenko.
伊格纳滕科 军事第六消防和救援站的
Ignatenko, Sixth Paramilitary Fire and Rescue Unit.
我得找到他 求求你了
I need to find him. Please.
伊格纳滕科...
Ignatenko...
他要被直升机转送去莫斯科
He's being transported by helicopter to Moscow.
第六医院
Hospital number six.
为什么 他不要紧吧 我能看他吗
Why, is he all right? Can I see him?
你想见他 那去莫斯科吧
You want to see him? Go to Moscow.
但他们都不让我们离开这里
But they're not letting us leave here.
告诉他们布洛夫少校批准了
Tell them Major Burov allows it.
-他们什么时候带他走 -现在
- Oh. When are they taking him? - Now.
我们正在接近核电厂
We're approaching the power plant.
他们做了什么
What have they done?
你能看见内部吗
Can you see inside?
我不需要 看
I don't have to. Look.
房♥顶上就有石墨
That's graphite on the roof.
整个厂房♥都被炸开了
The whole building's been blown open.
堆芯已经暴露了
The core's exposed!
我不明白你怎么从这儿就能断定
I can't see how you can tell that from here.
我的天
Oh, for God's sakes.
看见那光晕了吗
Look at that glow!
那是放射线离子化空气的结果
That's radiation ionizing the air!
眼见才能为实
Well, if we can't see, we don't know.
-直接开到厂房♥上方去 -鲍里斯
- Get us directly over the building! - Boris,
-不许直呼我名字 -如果我们飞到...
- Don't you use my name! - if we fly...
暴露的反应堆上空 我们一周内就会死
...directly over an open reactor, we'll be dead within a week!
会死
Dead!
长官
Sir?
飞到厂房♥上面去 否则我枪毙你
Get us over that building, or I'll have you shot!
如果你直接飞到堆芯上方 我向你保证
If you fly directly over that core, I promise you,
明天早上 你会巴不得被枪毙
by tomorrow morning, you'll be begging for that bullet.
也许你最好改天再来
Perhaps if you came back another day.
太好了
Just wonderful.
格拉宁副书♥记♥
Deputy Secretary Garanin.
白俄♥罗♥斯♥核能源研究所的乌拉娜·霍缪克
Ulana Khomyuk of the Byelorussian Institute for Nuclear Energy.
幸会
What a pleasure.
我来介绍一下
Let me introduce--
我是为切尔诺贝利而来
I'm here about Chernobyl.
谈得太愉快了
Such a lovely time.
-尽快再来吧 -我会的 谢谢
- Visit again soon. - I will. Thank you.
我必须告诉你 这就是大家不喜欢科学家的原因
I must tell you, this is why no one likes scientists.
当我们需要治好疾病时 他们跑哪去了
When we have a disease to cure, where are they?
在实验室 埋头苦读 于是老太太就死了
In a lab, noses in their books, and so Grandma dies.
可是没事的时候
But when there isn't a problem,
他们到处跑 散布恐惧
they're everywhere, spreading fear.
我知道切尔诺贝利的事了
I know about Chernobyl.
我知道堆芯部分或全部暴露在外了
剧集 | 切尔诺贝利 | 导航列表