剧集 | 切尔诺贝利 | 导航列表
Get me something else.
我不是护士 迪亚特洛夫同志
I'm not a nurse, Comrade Dyatlov.
我是个核物理学家
I'm a nuclear physicist.
那么 核物理学家同志
Well, then, Comrade Nuclear Physicist...
除非你正好带着黄油和鱼子酱三明治
unless you happen to have a butter and caviar sandwich on you,
麻烦你滚出我的房♥间
you can get the fuck out of my room.
怎么
What?
我不擅长这个 鲍里斯
I'm not good at this, Boris.
说谎
The lying.
你和矿工们相处过吗
Have you ever spent time with miners?
没有
No.
我劝你说实话
My advice tell the truth.
他们在黑暗中工作 什么都看得清
These men work in the dark. They see everything.
安德烈·格鲁科夫 工长
Andrei Glukhov, crew chief.
这玩意管用吗
Do these work?
一定程度上 是的
To an extent.
请
Of course.
那要干什么活
So what's the job?
我们要把一个液氮热交换器
We need to install a liquid nitrogen heat exchanger
装在这个混凝土基座下面
underneath this concrete pad.
从建筑内部无法过去
There's no way to approach from the interior of the building,
所以你们得从地下到指定位置
so you have to get at it from underground.
-基座之上是什么 -核反应堆的堆芯
- And what's above the pad? - The core of the nuclear reactor,
而堆芯正在熔毁
which is melting down.
怎么 就像是
What? Like...
大致就是这样
Essentially.
它会不会掉到我们头上
Is it gonna fall on top of us?
如果你们能在六周内完工就不会
Not if you're done within six weeks.
尺寸呢
Dimensions?
从这里开挖
Break ground here,
挖一条150米的隧♥道♥到这
dig a tunnel 150 meters to here,
挖出一个30乘30米的空间
excavate a space 30 by 30 meters
来装热交换器
for the heat exchanger.
因为我们需要确保
And because we need to keep
对地面的破坏降到最低
disruption of the ground above to a minimum,
你们不能使用重型机械
you can't use any heavy machinery.
必须要人力完成
It has to be done by hand.
那我需要更多的人手
Then I need more men.
最少四百人
Four hundred at least.
我们需要昼夜赶工
We'll have to work around the clock.
隧♥道♥要挖多深 6米吗
How deep do you want this tunnel? Six meters?
-12米 -12米 为什么
- Twelve. - Twelve? Why?
为了保护你们
For your protection.
这个深度能替你们隔绝大部分的辐射
At that depth, you'll be shielded from much of the radiation.
隧♥道♥的入口可不在地下12米
The entrance to the tunnel won't be 12 meters below ground.
对
No.
我们现在也不在地下12米
And we're not 12 meters below ground now.
对 我们不在
No. We're not.
在现场有一些设备
We have some equipment here on site.
其它的午夜就到
More will arrive by midnight.
你们早上就可以开工
You can start in the morning.
不 我们现在就开工
No. We start now.
我不希望我的人在这儿多待一秒
I don't want my men here one more second than they need to be.
要是这东西有用 你就戴着了
If these worked, you'd be wearing them.
他们都这样吗
Are they all like that?
他们都这样
They're all like that.
爆♥炸♥发生9天后
我们的任务是
保证巷道挖掘每天推进13米
喂
Yes?
-下面最高多少度 -50度
- What's it up to? - 50 degrees.
操
Fuck!
你
Hey you!
-我们需要风扇 -为什么
- We need fans. - For what purpose?
你什么意思 为什么
What do you mean, "for what purpose?"
为了给你挖隧♥道♥
To dig your fucking tunnel, that's why.
-谁他妈跟你说话了 -同志
- Who's talking to you? - Comrades.
下面有50度
It's 50 degrees down there.
没有面罩就不能呼吸
We can't breathe without the masks,
戴了面罩喘不上气
we can't breathe with the masks.
里面就是个烤箱 我们需要通风设备
It's like a fucking oven. We need ventilation.
风扇会吹起尘土 尘土会进入你们的肺
Fans will put dust in the air, the dust will go in your lungs.
我的肺已经吸了20年尘土了
I've been breathing dust in my lungs for 20 years.
这种尘土不行 对不起
Not this dust. I'm sorry.
为了你们好 没有风扇
For your own good, no fans.
我是乌拉娜·霍缪克
My name is Ulana Khomyuk.
我是切尔诺贝利委员会的一名物理学家
I'm a nuclear physicist with the Chernobyl Commission.
我想让你告诉我事故当晚
I want you to tell me everything that happened
发生的所有事情
on the night of the accident.
可以吗
Is that all right?
好
Yes.
我愿意说
I want to tell.
好
All right.
你的职位是什么
Your official title was?
我叫列尼德·费罗维奇·托普特诺夫
My name is Leonid Fedorovych Toptunov.
我是切尔诺贝利核电站的
I am the senior reactor control chief engineer
高级反应堆控制总工程师
at Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant.
高级工程师
Senior engineer?
你多大了
How old are you?
25岁
I'm 25.
柳德 柳德
Lyusya? Lyusya?
我在 我在
Yes, I'm here, I'm here. I'm...
你这段时间一直待在这里吗
Have you been here this whole time?
没人说我该离开
No one said I should leave.
我说了
I did.
我说最多30分钟
Thirty minutes, I said!
那当他痛苦不堪的时候 你去哪儿了
Well, where have you been? When he's in pain?
当他的烂疮黏在病服上的时候
When his sores stick to his gown?
当他一晚拉五次裤子的时候
When he soils himself five times a night?
我一直在照顾他 而你呢
I've been looking after him. Where have you been?
我一直在北翼和西翼
I've been In the north and west wing,
那有数十位和他情况相同的从切尔诺贝利来的病人
where there are dozens of patients from Chernobyl exactly like him.
-你待在这里不安全 -他是我的丈夫
- It isn't safe for you here. - He's my husband.
不再是了
Not anymore.
他已经变得不同了 你明白吗
He's something else now. Do you understand?
他对你来说很危险
He's dangerous to you.
他烧伤了
He's burned.
回家吧
Go home.
求你了
Please.
他时日无多了 我...
It won't take much longer. I, uh...
我不想他孤独地死去
I don't want him to die alone.
待在塑料布外面
Stay on the other side of the plastic.
不然我就让保安把你带走
Or I'll have you removed by security.
-柳德 -我在 亲爱的
- Lyusya? - Yes, my love.
现在是白天吗
Is it day?
不 现在是晚上了
No, it's nighttime now.
我好像做了一个梦
I think I had a dream,
但现在不记得了
it's just gone.
瓦西里
Vasya.
我们要有孩子了
We're going to have a baby.
火灭了
The fire's out.
火灭了 瓦列利
It's out, Valery.
矿工们进展神速
The miners are making incredible progress.
他们说四周就能完成任务
They say the whole job will be finished in four weeks.
四周
Four weeks.
你敢相信吗
Can you believe that?
我知道事情还没结束
I know the job isn't over.
但这是结束的开始
But it's the beginning of the end.
抱歉打扰了 副部长 但是...
I'm sorry to bother you, Deputy Minister, but...
是那些矿工
it is the miners.
怎么了
What?
你不给我们风扇 穿着衣服太热了
You wouldn't give us fans, it's too hot for clothes.
剧集 | 切尔诺贝利 | 导航列表