剧集 | 切尔诺贝利 | 导航列表
3.6-- not great, not terrible.
我们的操作没有问题
We did everything right.
你 把这都接上
You, connect those hooks!
启动水泵
Get the pumps going!
是 这边
Yeah, over here!
我们从下往上灭火 快点
We're working bottom to top. Go in fast.
瓦西里
Vasily...
-瓦西里 这是什么 -不知道 米沙
- Hey, Vasily, what's this? - I don't know, Misha.
别瞎摆弄了 把这些都接上 快来
Don't fuck around with it. Hook these up, come on.
你尝到金属味儿了吗
Do you taste metal?
-嗯 那是什么 -我不知道
- Yeah, what is that? - I don't know.
阀门 米沙 开阀门 快
The valves, Misha! The valves, let's go!
开阀门 快点
The valves! Come on!
你们要做什么
What do you need?
我们要到反应堆大厅去
We need to get into the reactor hall
插入控制棒 但是门卡住了
to lower the control rods, but the door is jammed.
控制棒应该已经没有了
I don't think there are control rods.
堆芯也没了
I don't think there's a core.
不 你...你错了
No, you're-- you're mistaken.
阿基莫夫说的
Akimov said.
咱们走
Let's go.
不
No!
伊格纳滕科 把他的水管捡起来
Ignatenko, get on his hose!
没事 呼吸
It's all right. Breathe.
米沙
Misha.
好了 没事 放松 米沙
All right, all right. Easy, Misha.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
阿基莫夫
Akimov...
让开
Move.
快点 进去
Come on, go!
我们走
Let's go!
我们走
Let's go!
柳德米拉 你和我们一起去吗
Lyudmilla! Do you want to come with us?
去哪儿
Come where?
我们要到铁路桥上 那边看得更清楚
We're going to the railroad bridge to get a better look.
反正警报声这么大 谁都睡不着
It's not like anyone can sleep with all the sirens.
我觉得你们不应该去 可能有危险
I don't think you should go. It could be dangerous.
哪有什么危险 只是火灾而已
What do you mean dangerous? It's a fire.
离得那么远
It's over there, we're over here.
-米哈伊尔 -怎么了
- Mikhail. - What?
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
-瓦西里去了 -是的
- Is Vasily...? - Yeah.
他说情况很糟糕吗
Did he say it was bad?
不 不 他说只是楼顶着火了
No. No, he said it was just the roof.
他从来都没有受过伤
Well, he's never gotten hurt before.
他们都没有过
None of the boys have.
他会没事的
He'll be fine.
去休息会儿吧
Get some rest.
水箱足够大
The tank, it's big enough.
这样的爆♥炸♥
This kind of explosion,
标高71米处的控制水箱有100立方米
the control tank on 71, it's 100 cubic meters.
是110
One hundred and ten.
110 绝对有这种威力
Hundred and ten. It could do this, definitely.
没了
It's gone.
我看到里面了
I looked right into it.
我看到堆芯了
I looked into the core.
你到底有没有插入控制棒
Did you lower the control rods or not?
带他去医务室
Take him to the infirmary.
托普特诺夫 带他去
Toptunov, take him!
-科锥亚弗斯塔夫在哪儿 -他摔倒了
- Where's Kudryavstev? - He fell.
-我需要医生 有人吗 -他脑子不清楚了
- I need a medic! Anyone! - He's delusional.
-他的脸 -冷凝器管道断裂
- His face... - Ruptured condenser lines.
给水受到轻度污染
The feedwater is mildly contaminated.
他会没事的 这还不是最糟的
He'll be fine. I've seen worse.
还有和外面接通的电♥话♥线路吗
Do we still have a phone line to the outside?
阿基莫夫
Akimov?
叫白班的人来
Call in the day shift.
-但如果 -我们必须持续向堆芯注水
- But if the-- - We have to keep water flowing into the core.
我们需要电工 机械师 需要人手
We need electricians, mechanics, we need bodies.
还要我说几遍
How many times do I have to say it?
我要去行政楼
I'm going to the Administration Building now
联♥系♥布卡诺夫和福明
to call Bryukhanov and Fomin.
他们会让我提交详细报告
They're gonna want a full report.
我不知道我能不能让你好过些
Now, I don't know if I can make things better for you,
但我绝对能让你不好过
but I can certainly make them worse.
叫白班的人来 阿基莫夫同志
Call in the day shift, Comrade Akimov.
好 迪亚特洛夫同志
Yes, Comrade Dyatlov.
你情况很好
You're doing fine.
把她抬起来
Raise her up.
那个 可能还有一小时
That one, maybe an hour.
这个 要等到早上了
This one, not until morning.
-楼下怎么样 医生 -很安静
- How's it downstairs, doctor? - Quiet.
一向如此
Always is.
这个时候只有婴儿的声音
Nothing at this hour but babies.
知道吗 我曾经连续两天没有睡觉
You know, I once went two days without sleep?
十个女人同时分娩
Ten women went into labor at the same time.
-我跟你说过这个故事吗 -说过
- Did I ever tell you that story? - Yes.
我这里暂时不需要你
Well, I won't need you in here for a while.
你可以去休息室休息一下
If you want, get some rest in the break room.
他们还没从火灾现场送来伤员
They haven't brought anyone in from the fire.
-什么火灾 -核电站火灾
- What fire? - The power plant.
那说明火势一定不大
Then it mustn't be too bad.
我们有碘吗
Do we stock iodine?
-什么 -碘
- Hmm? - Iodine.
-你是说消毒剂吗 -不 是片剂
- You mean disinfectant? - No, pills.
医院有碘片吗
Does the hospital stock iodine pills?
碘片 我们为什么会有碘片
Iodine pills? Why would we have iodine pills?
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
还有谁知道这件事
Who else knows this?
你打给福明了吗
Have you called Fomin?
我当然希望你打给他
Of course I want you to call him.
如果我醒了 他也得醒
If I'm up, he's up.
不管是什么原因 最重要的是
Whatever the cause, the important thing is
你和我都没...
that neither you nor I--
我猜安全测试失败了
I take it the safety test was a failure?
-情况已经被我们控制住了 -控制住了
- We have the situation under control. - Under control?
-看起来可不像控制住了 -闭嘴 福明
- It doesn't look like it's under control. - Shut up, Fomin.
我得把这件事告诉中♥央♥委员会
I have to tell the Central Committee about this.
你们知道吗
Do you realize that?
我得打电♥话♥告诉马瑞因
I have to get on the phone and tell Maryin,
或更甚 告诉弗罗里谢夫
or God forbid Frolyshev,
我的核电站着火了
that my power plant is on fire.
没人能因此怪罪你 布卡诺夫厂长
No one can blame you for this, Director Bryukhanov.
当然没人能因此怪罪我
Of course no one can blame me for this.
我怎么会有责任呢 我当时在睡觉
How can I be responsible? I was sleeping.
告诉我发生了什么 快点的
Tell me what happened, quickly.
我们按福明总工程师批准的方案运行了测试
We ran the test exactly as Chief Engineer Fomin approved.
然后值班长阿基莫夫和工程师托普特诺夫
Unit Shift Chief Akimov and Engineer Toptunov
遇到了一个技术困难
encountered technical difficulties
导致氢在控制系统水箱中聚集
leading to an accumulation of hydrogen in the control system tank.
然后它被点燃了
It regrettably ignited,
破坏了工厂 导致屋顶起火
damaging the plant, setting the roof on fire.
那个水箱很大
The tank is quite large.
这是唯一合理的解释
It's the only logical explanation.
当然 副总工程师迪亚特洛夫
Of course, Deputy Chief Engineer Dyatlov
是测试的直接监督人
was directly supervising the test,
所以他知道得最清楚
so he would know best.
一个充满氢气的水箱 火灾
A hydrogen tank, fire...
-反应堆呢 -我们正在采取措施
- Reactor? - We're taking measures to ensure
确保有稳定的水流流过堆芯
剧集 | 切尔诺贝利 | 导航列表