剧集 | 切尔诺贝利 | 导航列表
a steady flow of water through the core.
-辐射情况呢 -在这里当然没有
- What about radiation? - Obviously, down here it's nothing.
但是在反应堆厂房♥里 有人告诉我是
But in the reactor building, I'm being told
每小时3.6伦琴
3.6 roentgen per hour.
不太妙 但也不太糟
Well, that's not great, but it's not horrifying.
完全不
Not at all.
是给水的辐射咯
From the feedwater, I assume?
我们得限制换班时间到
We'll have to limit shifts
每六小时一换 但除此之外...
to six hours at a time, but otherwise...
剂量测定员要定期检查
The dosimetrists should be checking regularly.
让他们用保险柜里的高精度仪表
Have them use the good meter from the safe.
好吧 我去打给马瑞因
Right. I'll call Maryin.
去叫醒当地的执行委员会
Have them wake up the local executive committee.
上头随时会有命令
There'll be orders coming down.
-给 -不用
- Here. - No.
你确定吗 好吧
You sure? Okay.
你觉得颜色是哪儿来的
What do you think makes the colors?
-肯定是燃料 -"肯定是燃料"
- It's the fuel for sure. - "Oh. It's the fuel for sure"?
你知道什么 你在火车站拖地
What do you know about it? You clean floors at a train station.
我朋友尤里在核电站工作
My friend, Yuri, works at the power plant.
他说那里不点火
He says it runs cold.
没有气体 没有火 只有原子
No gas, no fire. Just atoms.
尤里说唯一不能做的事就是靠近燃料
Yuri says the only thing is, you can't walk right up to the fuel.
一旦靠近
If you do,
就得连续四个小时每小时喝一杯伏特加
a glass of vodka an hour for four hours.
尤里不是水管工吗
Isn't Yuri a plumber?
核电站的水管工 没错
At the nuclear power plant, yeah.
可真美啊
It is beautiful.
没错
Yeah.
你有烟吗
Do you have a cigarette?
需要帮忙吗
Do you need help?
完蛋了
It's over.
我们在外面已束手无策了
We've done all we can from the perimeter.
我们得上屋顶
We need to start making our way to the roof.
瓦西里 得把火扑灭
Vasily! You've gotta put it out.
够了 同志们 我们往前走
That's enough, comrades. We're pushing ahead.
来吧 各位
Come on, boys.
瓦西里 就在前面 直走
Vasily, it's just past, straight up.
一直上去 往里走
All the way up, all the way in.
快点
Come on!
现在进入
Yeah. Going in now.
那辅助装置呢
What about the auxiliary?
泵全毁了 电子设备也没了
The pumps are gone, electrical's gone.
堆芯呢
The core?
我没进去 我也不会进去的
I didn't go in there, and I won't.
我想是时候面对...
I think it's time we faced--
不 我们必须要把水注入堆芯里
No, we have to get water into the core.
否则堆芯会熔毁的
Otherwise, there'll be a meltdown.
我们必须把阀门打开
We have to open the valves.
-萨沙 -那你想怎么做 鲍里斯
- Sasha... - What do you want, Boris?
如果真是这样 我们死定了
If it's true, then we're dead,
上百万人都死定了
a million people are dead.
你想听这话吗
Is that what you need to hear?
我们必须把阀门打开
We have to open the valves.
-手动打开 -手动打开
- By hand. - By hand?
阀门的数量 转动阀门的时间
You know, the number of valves, the amount of time to turn them,
那可要在里面待上几个小时
you're talking about hours in there!
-那就帮帮我们吧 -帮你们做什么
- Then help us. - Help you do what?
把水抽进沟里吗 那里什么都没有了
Pump water into a ditch? There's nothing there!
列尼德 我求你了
Leonid, I'm begging you.
我们不在的时候 看着点仪表板
Watch the panel while we're gone.
已经坏了
It's not working.
看着就是了
Just watch it.
我猜这就是他们这么早召集我们的原因
I guess we know why they called us in early.
有人说发生了什么事吗
Is anyone saying what happened?
他们之前在对汽轮机进行安全测试
They were running the safety test on the turbines,
结果炸毁了控制系统水箱
blew the control system tank.
我也不明白
It doesn't make sense to me either.
会不会是有人搞破坏
What about sabotage?
或是炸♥弹♥
A bomb?
斯特尼考夫 布卡诺夫要我们用精度高的剂量计
Sitnikov! Bryukhanov wants us to use the good dosimeter,
但剂量计在保险箱里 我们找不到钥匙
but it's in the safe, and we can't find the key.
在2号♥厂房♥里 难道还没...
It's in Building 2. Hasn't--?
跟我来
Follow me.
先生们 欢迎
Gentlemen, welcome.
请 随便坐吧 很多座位
Please, uh, find a seat. Plenty of room.
抱歉这么晚把你们叫过来
I apologize for the lateness of the hour.
放心 这个地方很安全
Rest assured, we are all very safe down here.
这个庇护所
We built this shelter
是建来抵挡美国核攻击的
to withstand a nuclear attack by the Americans,
所以我觉得我们应该没事
so I think we'll be fine.
如你们所见 刚发生了一次事故
As you can see, we have experienced an accident.
一个大型控制水箱出现故障
A large control tank malfunctioned,
导致4号♥反应堆厂房♥发生损坏 并引发火灾
damaging reactor Building 4 and starting a fire.
我立即就上报马瑞因副书♥记♥了
Now, I have spoken directly to Deputy Secretary Maryin.
马瑞因上报了弗罗里谢夫副局长
Maryin spoke to Deputy Chief Frolyshev,
弗罗里谢夫上报了中♥央♥委员会委员多尔基
Frolyshev to Central Committee member Dolgikh,
多尔基上报了戈尔巴乔夫总♥书♥记♥
and Dolgikh to General Secretary Gorbachev.
那么
Now...
因为中♥央♥委员会极其尊重
Because the Central Committee has the greatest respect
普里皮亚季执行委员会
for the work of the Pripyat Executive Committee,
他们要求我如实对你们汇报情况 所以
they have asked me to brief you on matters as they stand, so...
首先事故已经得到控制
First, the accident... is well under control.
其次 因为苏联在核工业方面的工作
And second, because the efforts of the Soviet nuclear industry
属于国♥家♥机♥密♥
are considered key state secrets,
因此我们要确保这起事故
it is important that we ensure that
不产生任何负面影响
this incident has no adverse consequences.
为避免恐慌 中♥央♥委员会已下令
Now, to prevent a panic, the Central Committee have ordered
向普里皮亚季派遣一支宪兵队
a detachment of military police to Pripyat.
特遣队有多大规模
How large of a detachment?
两千到四千人
Between two and four thousand men.
到底发生了什么 会有多危险
What's really going on here? How dangerous is this?
有轻微的辐射 但只在工厂范围内
There's mild radiation, but it's limited to the plant itself.
-不 不对 -你说什么
- No, it isn't. - Excuse me?
你们也看到了外面有人在呕吐
You saw men outside vomiting.
你们也看到了有人被烧伤
You saw men with burns.
辐射情况比他们说的要严重得多
There's more radiation than they're saying.
这里有我们的妻子 我们的孩子
We have wives here, we have children.
我觉得我们应该安排全镇撤离
I say we evacuate the town.
先生们
Gentlemen--
拜托 拜托 我妻子也在这儿
Please, please. My wife is here.
如果普里皮亚季不安全
Do you think I would keep her in Pripyat
我还会把她留在这吗
if it wasn't safe?
布卡诺夫 空气都在发光
Bryukhanov, the air is glowing.
这是切伦科夫效应 是正常现象
The Cherenkov effect. Completely normal phenomenon.
只要有一点辐射都会发生这种现象
It can happen with minimal radiation.
我好奇你们中有多少人知道这个地方的名字
I wonder how many of you know the name of this place.
当然 我们都叫它"切尔诺贝利"
We all call it "Chernobyl," of course.
但它的真名是什么呢
What is its real name?
弗拉基米尔·伊里奇·列♥宁♥核电站
The Vladimir I. Lenin Nuclear Power Station.
对
Exactly.
弗拉基米尔·伊里奇·列♥宁♥
Vladimir I. Lenin.
今晚他会为你们感到十分自豪的
And how proud he would be of you all tonight.
尤其是你 年轻人
Especially you, young man,
以及你们对人♥民♥的关切
and the passion you have for the people.
难道这不是成立国家政♥府♥唯一目的吗
For is that not the sole purpose of the apparatus of the State?
但有时候 我们会忘记
Sometimes, we forget.
有时候 我们沦为恐惧的牺牲品
Sometimes, we fall prey to fear.
但我们对苏联社♥会♥主♥义♥的信仰
But our faith in Soviet socialism
终将得到回报
will always be rewarded.
政♥府♥告诉我们这里的情况并不危险
剧集 | 切尔诺贝利 | 导航列表