剧集 | 切尔诺贝利 | 导航列表
所以我们用老办法挖 我们的父辈就这么挖矿
So we're digging the old way. This is how our fathers mined.
我们还戴着这些该死的帽子
We're still wearing the fucking hats.
你想怎样
What do you want?
你们现在这样得不到防护
You're not as protected now.
你是说穿上那些就能安全了
Are you telling me it will make a difference?
一切结束后
When this is over,
会有人照顾他们吗
will they be looked after?
我不知道
I don't know.
你不知道
You don't know.
功率级从两百兆瓦直接跳到了四百兆瓦
So the power level jumped from 200 to 400 megawatts?
是的
Yes.
非常快
Very fast.
你们为什么没有启动紧急停机
Why didn't you initiate an emergency shutdown?
为什么不按下AZ-5按钮
Why didn't you press the AZ-5 button?
我们按了
We did.
我将数值激增的情况汇报给了阿基莫夫
I reported the increase to Akimov,
他按下了按钮
and he pressed the button.
列尼德 这 这不可能
Leonid, that's... that's not possible.
他按了
He did.
我发誓
I s-swear.
我看着他按下了按钮
I saw him do it.
就在那时发生了爆♥炸♥
And that's when it exploded.
什么
What?
-阿基莫夫在哪一间 -27号♥房♥
- Which room is Akimov? - Twenty-seven.
我按下了按钮 在爆♥炸♥之前
I pressed it... before the explosion.
之前
Before.
但是为什么
But why?
为什么会爆♥炸♥
Why would that happen?
我关闭了反应堆 我按下了AZ-5
I shut it down. I pressed AZ-5.
谢谢你 阿基莫夫同志
Thank you, Comrade Akimov.
我的操作没有问题
I did everything right.
我的操作没有问题
I did everything right.
出去
Get out.
出去 快出去
Get out. Get out of here.
放开我 放开我
Let me go! Let me go!
住手 住手
Stop it! Stop it!
你让她进屋的吗 进到塑料帘子里 还碰他
You let her in that room? Inside the plastic, touching him?
-你知不知道她怀孕了 -我没有
- Did you know she's pregnant? - It's not true!
-你做了什么 -这是什么地方
- What have you done? - What kind of place is this?
她的保护措施呢
Where is her protection?
-你明不明白现在面临的状况 -我当然明白
- Do you have any idea what you're dealing with? - Of course I do.
-拜托 我没有 -不
- Please, I do not-- - No.
-人们会知道这些事的 -等等
- People are going to hear about this. - Wait.
人们会知道的 你明白我的意思吗
People are going to hear. Do you understand?
所有人都会知道
Everyone is going to hear.
所有人会知道什么
What is everyone gonna hear?
我是切尔诺贝利委员会的官方工作人员
I am with the official Chernobyl Commission,
我受瓦列利·列加索夫的授权调查
and I've been authorized by Valery Legasov.
你可以去确认 我叫乌拉娜
You can check this. My name is Ulana--
我们知道你是谁
We know who you are.
所有人都会知道什么
What is everyone gonna hear?
1986年5月7日
你的笔记带了吗
You have your notes?
带了
Yes.
霍缪克昨晚被逮捕了
Khomyuk was arrested last night.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
我不知道
I don't know.
-是不是... -当然是了
- Was it--? - Of course it was.
我正在想办法
I'm working on it.
-鲍里斯 -我正在想办法
- Boris-- - I'm working on it.
你还要我做什么
What more do you want from me?
把领带理理
Fix your tie.
他们可以见你们了
They'll see you now.
经过上千次投放
After thousands of sorties,
我们勇敢的直升机组员成功扑灭了大火
our brave helicopter crews successfully extinguished the fire.
矿工们正英勇地工作
The miners are working heroically to ensure
确保堆燃料不会延伸到地下水
that the fuel does not reach the groundwater.
此外
And furthermore,
已经不存在更多爆♥炸♥威胁了
there is no longer a threat of additional explosion.
苏联人♥民♥在面对挑战时 勇于担当
The Soviet people have faced the challenge and risen to the task,
他们和在座的每一位都值得表彰
and they and everyone in this room are to be commended.
最后 我和列加索夫教授一直在警惕地
Lastly, Professor Legasov and I have been vigilant
保护国家的安全利益
to protect the security interests of the State.
自从事故发生后不久
And since the unfortunate release of information
信息不幸外泄起
directly following the accident,
我们认为没有其他的疏忽
we believe that there has been no further lapse.
佘考夫同志
Comrade Charkov,
我们希望我们达到了克格勃的最高标准
we hope we have lived up to the highest standards of the KGB.
你们达到了
You have.
谢谢
Thank you.
列加索夫教授现在将谈谈剩下的工作
Professor Legasov will now speak about the work that remains.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢比纳副♥主♥席♥给大家带来了好消息
Deputy Chairman Shcherbina has given you the good news,
这确实是好事
and it is good.
迫在眉睫的危险已经过去了
The immediate danger is over.
但恐怕我们要面对一场持久战
Now, I'm afraid, a long war must begin.
大量放射性碎片的
There is an enormous amount of radioactive debris
辐射污染范围高达
and contamination spread out across a zone
大约2600平方公里
of approximately 2600 square kilometers.
因此这整个区域必须全面疏散
This entire region must be completely evacuated.
我们必须去每一个小镇和村子确保疏散的进行
We must go to every town, every village to ensure this.
所有在这片区域内存活的动物
And all animals still surviving within the zone,
无论是家养还是野生的
whether domesticated or wild,
都必须假设它们受到了污染 都必须被消灭
must be presumed contaminated and will have to be destroyed
以防止辐射和疾病的传播
to prevent the spread of radiation and disease.
在切尔诺贝利的邻近周边区域
In the immediate area surrounding Chernobyl,
一砖一树 甚至每寸土地
uh, every rock, every tree, the very ground itself,
都吸收了大量的危险放射性核素
has absorbed a dangerous amount of radionuclides,
如果暴露在外 风和雨会携带辐射散播四处
which will be carried by the wind and the rain if left exposed.
所以我们必须把整片森林夷为平地
So we will have to raze entire forests.
我们必须挖起表层土地
We will have to rip up the top layer of earth
将其埋在地下
and bury it under itself,
这个面♥积♥约为100平方公里
approximately, 100 square kilometers.
最后 我们需要
Um, and finally, we will need to
在核电站周围建一个外壳结构
construct a containment structure around the power plant itself,
当然还是极其...
which will, of course, still be extremely...
将会有人死亡
There will be deaths.
你需要多少时间
What amount of time,
需要多少人手
and how many men do you require?
我们预计清理工作需要三年时间
We expect this liquidation effort to take three years
大约需要75万人
and approximately 750,000 men,
包括大量的医生和结构工程师
including a number of doctors and structural engineers.
死亡人数是多少
How many deaths?
数千人
Thousands.
也可能数万人
Perhaps tens of thousands.
立刻开始
Begin at once.
-佘考夫同志 -瓦列利
- Comrade Charkov. - Valery!
什么事 教授
Yes, Professor?
我的同事昨晚被捕了
My associate was arrested last night.
无意冒犯
I mean no disrespect,
但不知你能否告知我原因
but I was wondering if you could tell me why.
我向你保证 我根本不知道你指的是谁
I assure you, I don't know who you're talking about.
她是被克格勃逮捕的
She was arrested by the KGB.
你是克格勃第一副♥主♥席♥
You are the first deputy chairman of the KGB.
没错
I am.
所以现在逮捕人这种小事 我已经不管了
That's why I don't have to bother with arresting people anymore.
但你却百忙之中抽空派人监视我们
But you are bothering with having us followed.
我觉得副♥主♥席♥很忙
I think the deputy chairman is busy.
不 不 这完全可以理解
No, no. It's perfectly understandable.
同志 我知道你听说过一些关于我们的传言
Comrade, I know you've heard the stories about us.
就连我自己听到后 都觉得很震惊
剧集 | 切尔诺贝利 | 导航列表