剧集 | 切尔诺贝利 | 导航列表
太晚了 我累了
It's late. I'm tired.
我们要去走走
We're taking a walk.
你想听什么 要我道歉吗
Was it you want? An apology?
我不会袖手旁观...
Not gonna sit back and...
我们的小伙子们会发生什么
What will happen to our boys?
哪些小伙子 潜水员吗
Which boys? The divers?
潜水员 消防员 控制室的操作员
The divers, the firefighters, the men in the control room.
辐射具体会对他们造成什么影响
What does the radiation do to them precisely?
就其中有些人接受的辐照水平而言
At the levels some of them were exposed?
电离辐射会破坏细胞结构
Ionizing radiation tears the cellular structure apart.
皮肤会起水泡 变红 然后变黑
The skin blisters, turns red, then black.
之后会有一段潜伏期
This is followed by a latency period.
即时效应会缓和下来
The immediate effects subside.
患者似乎开始恢复
The patient appears to be recovering.
甚至显得很健康 但其实不然
Healthy, even. But they aren't.
这种现象通常只会持续一两天
This usually only lasts for a day or two.
继续
Continue.
然后细胞损伤开始显现
Then the cellular damage begins to manifest.
骨髓坏死 免疫系统失效
The bone marrow dies, the immune system fails,
器官和软组织开始分解
the organs and soft tissue begin to decompose.
动脉和静脉像筛子般破裂
The arteries and veins spill open like sieves,
以至于无法为患者输吗♥啡♥
to the point where you can't even administer morphine
来止痛 而且会疼到无法想象
for the pain, which is... unimaginable.
三天到三周后 必死无疑
And then three days to three weeks, you are dead.
这就是那些小伙子的结局
That is what will happen to those boys.
那我们呢
And what about us?
我们...
Well, we've...
我们受到了持续的照射 但剂量不算大
We've gotten a steady dose, but not as much of it.
还不足以杀死细胞
Not strong enough to kill the cells,
不过持续时间足以造成DNA损伤
but consistent enough to damage our DNA.
所以早晚...会得癌症
So, in time... cancer.
或再生障碍性贫血 横竖都是死
Or aplastic anemia. Either way, fatal.
某种角度来说我们还算幸运 瓦列利
In a sense, it would seem we've gotten off easy then, Valery.
我见过他们
I've seen them before.
现在你知道我为什么要出来走走了
Now you know why I wanted to take a walk.
可以肯定我们的工作地点被窃听了
We can presume the work site is bugged.
还有我们的房♥间 甚至卫生间
And our rooms, even our bathrooms.
他们一直都在这里
They've been here the whole time.
他们当然一直在这里
Of course they've been here the whole time.
但既然我们能直接看到他们
But if we're seeing them out in the open now,
就说明他们想让我们知道
it's because they want us to know.
你看到了吗
You've seen that?
燃料的熔化速度超过了预期
The fuel is melting faster than we expected.
我知道 我有个计划
I know. I have a plan.
希望是热交换器
Heat exchanger, I hope.
对
Yes.
我一直想问你个问题 同志
There's something I've wanted to ask you, comrade,
不过看来你也在思考同一个问题
but I see you're already asking yourself the same question.
它怎么会爆♥炸♥呢
Why did it explode?
我把数据算了一遍又一遍
I've worked the numbers over and over,
按照RBMK反应堆可能的最坏条件来假设
presuming the worst possible conditions in an RBMK reactor.
可每次的结论都一样
And I always get the same answer.
结论是
Which is?
它不可能爆♥炸♥
It's not possible.
可是...
And yet...
你没办法在这里找到答案
You're not going to solve this here.
在纸上推演没用
Not on paper.
所有在控制室的人
Everyone who was in the control room,
迪亚特洛夫 阿基莫夫 托普特诺夫
Dyatlov, Akimov, Toptunov,
他们都在莫斯科的第六医院
they're all in Moscow, Hospital Number 6.
我们需要查明那晚到底发生了什么
We need to find out exactly what happened that night,
每个时刻 每个决定
moment by moment, decision by decision.
趁他们还活着赶紧去
Go now while they're still alive.
和他们谈谈
Talk to them.
因为如果我们不弄明白这是怎么发生的
Because if we don't find out how this happened,
同样的事还会发生
it will happen again.
还有霍缪克...
And, Khomyuk...
小心点
be careful.
1986年5月3日
去你♥妈♥的♥
Well, fuck you!
听这个 听这个
Hey, here's one, here's one.
什么东西和房♥子一样大
What's as big as a house,
每小时要烧20升油
burns 20 liters of fuel every hour,
产生很多的黑烟和噪声
puts out a shit-load of smoke and noise,
却把苹果切成三块
and cuts an apple into three pieces?
答案是本来该把苹果切四块的苏联机器
A Soviet machine made to cut apples into four pieces!
-这里谁负责 -我是工长
- Who's in charge here? - I'm the crew chief.
我是煤炭工业部长谢多夫
I am Shadov, Minister of Coal Industries.
我们认识你
We know who you are.
你有多少人
How many men do you have?
这一班是45人 一共100人
On this shift, 45 here, a hundred in total.
我需要这100人收拾好装备上车
I need all 100 men to gather their equipment and get in the trucks.
是吗 去哪里
Do you? To where?
那是国♥家♥机♥密♥
That's classified.
那就来吧
Come on, then.
开枪射击吧
Start shooting.
你的子弹不够杀我们所有人的
You haven't got enough bullets for all of us.
尽可能地杀 而剩下来的人
Kill as many as you can, whoever's left,
会把你们几个都揍得满地找牙
they'll beat the living piss out of each of you.
-你不能这么和我们说话 -闭上臭嘴
- You can't talk to us like that! - Shut the fuck up!
这里是图拉 这里是我们的煤矿
This is Tula. This is our mine.
如果不知道原因 我们不会走
We don't leave unless we know why.
你们要去切尔诺贝利
You're going to Chernobyl.
你们知道那边出什么事了吗
Do you know what's happened there?
我们挖煤 不挖尸体
We dig up coal, not bodies.
反应堆燃料即将熔进地下
The reactor fuel is going to sink into the ground
污染从基辅到黑海的水源
and poison the water from Kiev to the Black Sea.
全部水源
All of it.
而且据说是永久性的
Forever, they say.
他们想让你们去阻止这件事的发生
They want you to stop that from happening.
我们要怎么做呢
And how are we supposed to do that?
他们没告诉我 因为我不需要知道这个
They didn't tell me, because I don't need to know.
你们需要知道吗 还是说这就足够了
Do you need to know, or have you heard enough?
你现在这样才像煤炭部长
Now you look like the minister of coal.
瓦西里
Vasya?
瓦西里
Vasya?
别 别 别
No, no, no.
他们说你不能碰我
They told you no touching.
这不安全
It's not safe.
他们不就碰你了
They touch you.
如果他们没事儿 我也一样
If it's safe for them, it's safe for me.
其他人呢
Where are the others?
他们被送去一个特殊病房♥
They took them to a special room.
但是他们不肯说在哪儿
They won't tell me where.
你能把窗帘拉开吗
Will you open the curtains?
把窗帘拉开
Open the curtains.
拜托 告诉我你看到外面有什么
Please, tell me what you see outside.
告诉我你看到的一切
Tell me everything.
我能看见红场
I can see the Red Square.
还有
And...
克里姆林宫
the Kremlin.
救主塔 列♥宁♥陵墓
Spasskaya Tower, the Mausoleum.
你看见圣巴西尔大教堂了
You see St. Basil's?
看见了
Yeah.
看见了 很漂亮
Yes, it's beautiful.
我早跟你说过
I told you.
我说过会带你来看莫斯科 记得吗
I told you I'd show you Moscow, remember?
是啊 我记得
Yeah. Yes.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我才不要吃这个 跟猪食一样
I'm not eating that. It's shit.
换点好的来
剧集 | 切尔诺贝利 | 导航列表