剧集 | 切尔诺贝利 | 导航列表
- Put it on under your balls. - Now?
不 你可以等到辐射给你烧个逼出来再穿
No, no. You can wait until the radiation gives you a cunt.
当然是现在
Yes, now.
穿在衣服外面 蠢逼
Over your clothes. Fucking shit.
-你打过猎吗 -没有
- You ever go hunting? - No.
今天你走运了
Well... today's your lucky day.
你 我 还有帐篷里那亚美尼亚丑逼伽罗
You, me, that ugly Armenian in the tent, Garo,
今天负责动物管制
we do animal control.
动物管制
Animal control?
对 它们有辐射
Yeah, they're radioactive,
所以必须杀死
so they have to go.
但难度不大 它们多数是宠物
But it's not hard. They're mostly pets.
看到你会很高兴 屁颠冲你跑来
They're happy to see you. They run right up to you.
砰
Bang!
你把尸体搬上卡车
You load the bodies on the truck,
丢进坑里 用混凝土埋起来
dump them in a pit, bury them in concrete.
然后我们喝酒
And then we drink.
想喝多少伏特加都行 外加一千卢布
As much vodka as you want, plus a thousand rubles.
来 我给你找把枪
Let's go get you a gun.
什么事
Yes?
我要看这些文件
I need to see the following documents.
但需要经过批准
They're listed as permission only.
我为中♥央♥委员会工作
I'm working for the Central Committee.
同志
Comrade?
她可以看这个
She can have that one.
谢谢 同志
Thank you, Comrade.
安全
All clear.
开启摄影机
Bring up the cameras.
-信♥号♥♥怎么样 -可以接受
- Signal? - Acceptable.
正在进行机载诊断
Running onboard diagnostics.
可以移♥动♥时告诉我
Tell me when we're ready to move it.
想想这可是月球上用的机器
To think that's what we put on the moon.
不是那台
Well, not that one.
我知道不是那一台
I know not that one.
这台月球车在仓库里 他们可以再造两台
This rover was in storage. They can build two more.
妮娜和卡缇娅够用了
That should cover Nina and Katya.
玛莎呢
And Masha?
中♥央♥委员会通知我
The Central Committee have informed me
他们有可能找到了
that they may have found something
能在那层用的机器 国外找的
that could work up there. From the outside.
美国货
American?
当然不是
Of course not.
是德国警用机器人
It's a German police robot.
西德 所以可想而知
West German, so, as you can imagine,
和他们交涉并不容易
that wasn't an easy conversation to have.
诊断完成
Diagnostics complete.
准备启动总电源与电机
Ready to engage main power and motor.
开始
Begin.
可以移♥动♥吗
Can we move it?
瓦列利 怎么 你在笑吗
Valery, what's that? A smile?
看来你的病情有所好转 迪亚特洛夫同志
I see your condition has improved, Comrade Dyatlov.
不 出去
No. Leave.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
阿基莫夫按下了AZ-5
Akimov initiated AZ-5.
-当你下达指令时 -指令 什么指令
- When you gave the order-- - Order? What order?
托普特诺夫下令 阿基莫夫执行
Toptunov called it out, Akimov pressed it.
这是他们唯一的正确决定
It was the only good decision they made.
那些无能的蠢货
Incompetent morons.
你能否确认反应堆爆♥炸♥
Can you confirm that the reactor exploded
发生在他们执行停堆操作之后
after they attempted to shut it down?
我怎么知道它爆♥炸♥了
How do I even know it exploded, huh?
这是我在国家档案馆里找到的
I found this in the state archive.
1976年写的
Written in 1976.
是关于RBMK反应堆
It's about the operation
在极端条件下操作的论文
of RBMK reactors under extreme conditions.
那又如何
So?
作者们的名字被抹掉了
The names of the authors have been redacted,
还有两页也被撕掉了
and two pages have been removed.
国家必须保守自己的机密 同志
Well, the State must protect its secrets, Comrade.
你敢有不同的意见吗
Do you dare suggest otherwise?
他们犯了个错误
They made a mistake.
他们没有修改目录
They didn't redact the table of contents.
缺失的两页明显是有关
The missing pages apparently refer
正空泡系数和AZ-5的内容
to a positive void coefficient and AZ-5.
这对你来说有什么意义吗
Does that mean anything to you?
你的目的是什么 你为什么问我这个
What are you after here? Why are you asking me this?
你在反应堆工作 你比我更了解它
You worked with the reactor. You know it better than I do.
那都是我的错了
So everything's my fault, then?
就是这个目的吧
Is that what this is?
我不是来指责你的
I'm not here to blame you.
我是来弄清楚到底发生了什么
I'm here to find out what happened.
不管你是否意识到了
And whether you realize it or not,
我是最可能让你免遭枪毙的人
I'm your best chance to avoid a bullet.
你到底能不能帮我
Can you help me or not?
我不知道这里写了什么
I have no idea what would've gone here.
空泡系数和AZ-5没有任何关系
Void coefficients have nothing to do with AZ-5.
行了 你可以走了
There. Now you can go.
-你一点都不好奇吗 -有什么意义呢
- You're not even curious? - What for?
你觉得问对了问题就能得到真♥相♥吗
You think the right question will get you the truth?
根本没有真♥相♥
There is no truth.
随你怎么去问上级 得到的只有谎言
Ask the bosses whatever you want and you'll get the lie.
而我还是会吃枪子
And I will get the bullet.
我只有两个规矩
I only have two rules.
第一
One.
不要拿枪对着我 这个很简单 对吧
Don't point this gun at me. That's easy, right?
你可以拿枪对着那个蠢货
You can point it at this piece of shit.
我根本无所谓 但不能对着我
I don't give a fuck. Never me.
第二
Two.
如果你打了个动物 而它没有死
If you hit an animal and it doesn't die,
继续射击直到它死了
keep shooting until it does.
不许让它们受罪 否则我就杀了你
Don't let them suffer, or I'll kill you.
明白了吗
Understand?
我是认真的
I mean it.
我杀过很多人
I've killed a lot of people.
很好 那我们就准备好了
Good. Then we're ready.
一旦我们开始
Once we start,
它们就会跑去自己觉得安全的房♥子
they'll run inside where they feel safe.
我们挨家挨户搜
So we go door-to-door.
知道了吗
Okay?
很好
Good.
干活去 挨家挨户搜
Do your job. Door-to-door.
走开 快走
Go. Go.
快走 让你快走
Go away. Go!
不许让它们受罪
Don't let them suffer.
抱歉 对不起
Sorry. Sorry.
你把它拖到卡车那儿去
You're dragging that to the truck.
你要吃点东西吗
You gonna eat?
喝了
Drink.
再喝一口
Again.
听着
Look...
每个人第一次都这样
This happens to everyone their first time.
通常是第一次杀人的时候
Normally when you kill a man.
但对你而言 是一条狗
But for you, a dog.
那又如何 没什么好羞愧的
So what? There's no shame in it.
你还记得你的第一次吗 伽罗
You remember your first time, Garo?
我的第一次 是在阿富汗
My first time-- Afghanistan.
我们正在穿过一栋房♥子
We were moving through a house,
突然出现了一个人 我射中他的腹部
and suddenly a man was there and I shot him in the stomach.
这是真实的战争故事
Yeah, that's a real war story.
绝不是电影里拍的那样美好
They're never any good stories like in the movies.
都是些破事儿
剧集 | 切尔诺贝利 | 导航列表