剧集 | 切尔诺贝利 | 导航列表
确实如此 但还有...
And we would, were it not for this--
确实如此
And we would,
但还有这个
were it not for this:
负温度系数
the negative temperature coefficient.
当核燃料温度升高时
When nuclear fuel gets hotter,
反应就会变缓 所以
it gets less reactive, so...
燃料使反应性升高
fuel increases reactivity.
控制棒和水能够使之降低
Control rods and water reduce it.
蒸汽使之增加
Steam increases it,
而上升的温度能够使它降低
and the rise in temperature reduces it.
这就是看不见的舞蹈
This is the invisible dance
不产生烟雾和火焰 却能给整个城市供电
that powers entire cities without smoke or flame.
它的确很美
And it is beautiful
在一切都正常的时候
when things are normal.
铀分♥裂♥释放能量时
As uranium splits apart to release energy,
它就裂变成了新的原子 氙
it breaks down into a new element, xenon.
氙使反应性降低
Xenon reduces reactivity.
这就是霍缪克同志提到的毒素
This is the poison Comrade Khomyuk mentioned.
当堆芯以全功率运转的时候
When the core is running at full power,
反应堆能产生足够中子抵消氙造成的毒化作用
it burns the xenon away before it can cause a problem.
但是因为延期
But because of the delay,
切尔诺贝利4号♥反应堆已经以一半的功率
Chernobyl Reactor 4 has been held at half power
运行了10小时
for ten hours.
氙没有被中和掉
The xenon did not burn away.
它慢慢积累 毒化了反应堆
It built up, poisoning the core.
我们开始失去平衡了
We're starting to lose balance.
12点28分时
At 28 minutes past midnight,
反应堆已经准备好降低功率
the reactor is now primed to slow down.
然而 不出一个小时 它就会爆♥炸♥
And yet, in less than an hour, it will explode.
如果你不能理解为什么一个失速的反应堆
If you can't understand how a stalled nuclear reactor
最终会爆♥炸♥ 我不会怪你
could lead to an explosion, I don't blame you.
毕竟你们不是在核电站
After all, you don't work in the control room
控制室里工作的人
of a nuclear power plant.
但我们发现 在那里工作的人
But as it turned out, the men who did
也不明白
didn't understand it either.
现在放慢
Easy now.
往下调
Take it down.
好 就这样
Good. Like that.
你们现在应该完成了才对
You should have finished by now.
我们就是按照降低功率的流程做的
We're following protocol for reduction rate.
你们是在拖延
You're procrastinating.
这个核电站里
There are ten other men
有10个人早就能完成了
in this plant who would've done it already.
继续工作 你做得不错
Keep working. You're doing fine.
科什鲍姆 等这帮老太婆准备好了再来叫我
Kirschenbaum, come get me when these old women are ready.
好的 迪亚特洛夫同志
Yes, Comrade Dyatlov.
好的 非常缓慢地
Okay, very slow now.
我们把它降到七百
Let's ease it down to 700.
-慢点 -我没有动控制棒
- Slow. - I-I didn't move any rods there.
-这怎么回事 -我连碰都没碰
- What is this? - I'm not even touching it.
我们的操作没有问题 我想也许是堆芯毒化了
We did everything right. I think that maybe the core is poisoned.
如果你觉得堆芯毒化了
Well, if you thought the core was poisoned,
那你的操作就有问题
then you didn't do everything right,
因为你使我的反应堆窒息了
because you're choking my reactor!
让它重新运作起来
Get it back up!
我想如果我们关闭本地自动控制系统
Uh, I think if we turn off LAC,
也许能获得更多控制
it may be possible to get more control.
-就这么做 快点 -关闭本地自动控制系统
- Do it. Go. - Switch off local automatic control.
切换至人工控制 列尼德
Go to global. Leonid.
本地自动控制系统已关闭 人工控制已开启
LAC disabled. Global control activated.
你们做了什么
What did you do?
-我照你说的做的 我关闭了... -自己看看
- I-I did what you said. I switched-- - Look at it!
-我不明白 -该死的菜鸟
- I don't understand. - Fucking amateurs.
你们使反应堆熄火了
You stalled the reactor.
你们他妈是怎么得到这份工作的
How the fuck did you get this job?
迪亚特洛夫同志
Comrade Dyatlov--
你又要告诉我你的操作没有问题吗
You're gonna tell me you did everything right again,
你这个无能的混♥蛋♥
you incompetent asshole?
对于这个不理想的结果 我很抱歉
I apologize for this unsatisfactory result.
-你在做什么 -我们必须把反应堆完全关闭
- What are you doing? - We have to shut all the way down.
-不 -可能出现了氙气坑
- No. - We could be in a xenon pit.
我们必须关闭反应堆 等待24小时
We have to shut down and wait for 24 hours.
不 我们今晚就完成测试 把功率提升到七百
No. We're doing the test tonight. Raise power to 700.
我们不能直接上调这么低的功率
We can't raise the power from here.
-这是规定 -别跟我提什么规定
- The rules-- - Don't talk to me about rules.
如果功率是从80%开始下降
If we fall from 80%--
不不 是从50%
No, no. We fell from 50%.
-50%更糟糕 -规定没说50%
- Fifty percent is worse! - The rules don't say 50!
-根本没有这种规定 -迪亚特洛夫同志
- There is no rule! - Comrade Dyatlov,
我非常抱歉 但你说的没道理
I apologize, but what you're saying makes no sense.
-提高功率 -不
- Raise the power. -No.
我不能这么做 这样不安全
I won't do it. It isn't safe.
安全第一 永远都是
Safety first. Always.
这句话我已经讲了25年
I've been saying that for 25 years.
这也是我做这份工作的时长 25年
That's how long I've done this job, 25 years.
-这比你工作的时间长吗 阿基莫夫 -是
- Is that longer than you, Akimov? - Yes.
-长得多吗 -是
- Is it much longer? - Yes.
你那时候还在你妈怀里吃奶吧
And you with your mother's tit barely out of your mouth?
所以 我说安全就安全
So if I say it's safe, it's safe.
如果你们两个不同意
And if the two of you disagree,
那你们以后不用 也不会在这里工作了
then you don't have to work here and you won't.
不只是这里 还有库尔斯克
But not just here. You won't work at Kursk
伊格纳利纳 列♥宁♥格勒 以及新沃罗涅日
or Ignalina or Leningrad or Novo-Voronezh.
你们别想在任何地方找到工作 我会确保这一点
You won't work anywhere ever again. I'll see to it.
我想你知道 我能确保这一点
I think you know I will see to it.
提高功率
Raise the power.
我需要你记录下自己的命令
I would like you to record your command.
提高功率
Raise the power.
一起操作
Together, then.
我没有在现场
I wasn't even there.
什么
What?
他们提高功率时 我没在控制室内
I wasn't in the room when they raised the power.
如果你没有在那 那么你在哪里
If you weren't there, then where were you?
列加索夫同志 你是证人 不是公诉人
Comrade Legasov, you are a witness, not a prosecutor.
这个问题由我来问
I will ask the questions here.
如果你当时不在控制室里 那你在哪
If you weren't in the room, then where were you?
在厕所
The toilet.
厕所
The toilet?
霍缪克同志询问了那晚
Comrade Khomyuk interviewed everyone
每一个在控制室里的人
who was in the control room that night.
他们的说法一致
They all told the same story.
"我就知道迪亚特洛夫的命令是错的
"I knew what Dyatlov ordered was wrong,
但如果我不照做 他说 我会被开除"
but if I didn't do what he said, I would be fired."
列尼德·托普特诺夫
Leonid Toptunov.
就在他死的前一天
One day before he died.
不 迪亚特洛夫同志 你当时在控制里
No, Comrade Dyatlov, you were in the room.
你下令让他们提高功率
You ordered them to raise the power.
这是事实
This is a fact.
现在休庭
Court is now in recess.
三十分钟
Thirty minutes.
你了解切尔诺贝利这地方吗
Do you know anything about this town, Chernobyl?
不太了解
Not really, no.
大部分都是犹太人和波兰人
It was mostly Jews and Poles.
犹太人在大屠♥杀♥中被杀害
The Jews were killed in pogroms,
斯大林强迫波兰人离开这里
and Stalin forced the Poles out.
然后纳粹来了 把剩下的人都杀死了
And then the Nazis came and killed whoever was left.
但在二战后
But after the war...
人们还是搬来这里居住
people came to live here anyway.
他们知道脚下的土地浸满了鲜血
They knew the ground under their feet was soaked in blood,
但他们不在乎
but they didn't care.
剧集 | 切尔诺贝利 | 导航列表