剧集 | 切尔诺贝利 | 导航列表
我已经身处危险的地方了
I've already trod on dangerous ground.
我们现在就在危险的地方
We're on dangerous ground right now,
就因为我们的秘密和谎言
because of our secrets and our lies.
它们几乎定义了我们
They're practically what define us.
当事与愿违 我们用谎言编织谎言
When the truth offends, we lie and lie
直到我们忘记真♥相♥的存在
until we can no longer remember it is even there.
可真♥相♥就在那里
But it is still there.
我们每撒一个谎 就欠真理一条债
Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth.
而这债 迟早是要还的
Sooner or later, that debt is paid.
这就是RBMK反应堆堆芯爆♥炸♥的原因
That is how an RBMK reactor core explodes.
谎言
Lies.
瓦列利·阿列克谢维奇·列加索夫
Valery Alexeyevich Legasov,
父亲是阿列克谢·列加索夫
son of Alexei Legasov,
中♥央♥委员会意识形态合规部部长
Head of Ideological Compliance, Central Committee.
你知道你父亲在那里做什么吗
Do you know what your father did there?
知道
Yes.
学生时期 你是苏共青年团的领导
As a student, you had a leadership position in Komsomol.
共青团 对吗
Communist Youth, correct?
-知道还问 -回答问题
- You already know. - Answer the question.
是的
Yes.
在库尔恰托夫原子能研究所
At the Kurchatov Institute,
你曾任党委书♥记♥
you were the Communist Party secretary.
你在位时 限制了犹太裔科学家的晋升
In the position, you limited the promotion of Jewish scientists.
是的
Yes.
以取悦克里姆林宫官员
To curry favor with Kremlin officials.
你和我们是一路人 列加索夫
You're one of us, Legasov.
我可以随意处置你
I can do anything I want with you.
但我最想告诉你 我很清楚
But what I want most is for you to know that I know.
你不勇敢
You're not brave.
也不是英雄
You're not heroic.
你只是个忘了自己身份的垂死之人
You're just a dying man who forgot himself.
我知道我是怎样的人 也知道自己做过什么
I know who I am, and I know what I've done.
在公正的世界里 我会因为撒谎被枪毙
In a just world, I'd be shot for my lies,
而不是因为道出了真♥相♥
but not for this, not for the truth.
科学家
Scientists...
痴迷于理性的愚蠢执念
and your idiot obsessions with reasons.
当子弹击穿你的头骨时
When the bullet hits your skull,
原因还重要吗
what will it matter why?
没人会被枪毙 列加索夫
No one's getting shot, Legasov.
你在维也纳已经举世闻名了
The whole world saw you in Vienna.
现在杀了你的话会让我们很难堪
It would be embarrassing to kill you now.
而且有什么意义呢
And for what?
你今天的证言不会被国家接受
Your testimony today will not be accepted by the State.
也不会被媒体报导
It will not be disseminated in the press.
就像你根本没说过一样
It never happened.
不 你会活着
No, you will live,
能活多久活多久
however long you have,
但你不再是科学家了
but not as a scientist, not anymore.
你能保留职位和办公室
You'll keep your title and your office,
但没有工作 没有权力 没有朋友
but no duties, no authority, no friends.
没人会和你说话
No one will talk to you.
也没人会听你说话
No one will listen to you.
其他那些不如你的人
Other men, lesser men,
将会获得本属于你的荣誉
will receive credit for the things you have done.
你的贡献现在成了他们的贡献
Your legacy is now their legacy.
你会活着见到这一幕
You'll live long enough to see that.
谢比纳在这件事中扮演了什么角色
What role did Shcherbina play in this?
他没有参与
None.
他并不知道我要说什么
He didn't know what I was gonna say.
霍缪克呢
What role did Khomyuk play in this?
她也没有参与
None.
她也不知道
She didn't know either.
考虑到你今天的所作所为
After all you've said and done today,
如果你选择现在撒谎就太奇怪了
it would be curious if you chose this moment to lie.
像你这样见多识广的人
I would think a man of your experience
应该听得出我有没有撒谎吧
would know a lie when he hears one.
你不能再和他们两个见面或交流
You will not meet or communicate with either one of them ever again.
你也不能再和切尔诺贝利事件有关人员交流
You will not communicate with anyone about Chernobyl ever again.
你将成为一个无关紧要的人
You will remain so immaterial to the world around you
到你死去的那天
that when you finally do die,
就仿佛你从未出生过一样
it will be exceedingly hard to know that you ever lived at all.
如果我拒绝呢
What if I refuse?
为什么要担心不会发生的事情呢
Why worry about something that isn't going to happen?
"为什么要担心不会发生的事情呢"
"Why worry about something that isn't going to happen?"
真是太棒了
Oh, that's perfect.
他们应该把这句话印在钞票上
They should put that on our money.
科学家都是天真的
To be a scientist is to be naive.
我们过于关注对真♥相♥的追寻
We are so focused on our search for truth,
却没考虑过鲜有人想让我们发现真♥相♥
we fail to consider how few actually want us to find it.
但真♥相♥就在那里 不管我们是否发现
But it is always there, whether we see it or not,
不管我们选择看还是不看
whether we choose to or not.
真♥相♥不会在乎我们的需求或想法
The truth doesn't care about our needs or wants.
也不会在乎我们的政♥府♥ 意识形态或宗教
It doesn't care about our governments, our ideologies, our religions.
它会永远在那里等着被发现
It will lie in wait for all time.
这是切尔诺贝利事故留下的礼物
And this, at last, is the gift of Chernobyl.
我曾经害怕真♥相♥的代价
Where I once would fear the cost of truth,
现在我只会问
now I only ask:
谎言的代价是什么
What is the cost of lies?
剧集 | 切尔诺贝利 | 导航列表