剧集 | 切尔诺贝利 | 导航列表
They're shit.
一个人站在那儿 砰 打中腹部
A man was there-- boom, stomach.
我很害怕 那天接下来的时间里
I was so scared. I didn't pull the trigger again
我再也没扣动扳机
for the rest of the day.
我就想 "就这样了 巴乔
I thought, "Well, that's it, Bacho.
你开枪打中了人
"You put a bullet in someone.
你不再是原来的你了
"You're not you anymore.
你已经回不去了"
You'll never be you again."
然而第二天早晨醒来
But then you wake up the next morning,
你还是那个你
and you're still you.
接着你就意识到
And you realize...
一直以来你都是这样的人
that was you all along.
只是之前你不知道
You just didn't know.
全人类的幸福
The happiness of all mankind.
什么
What?
"我们的目标为了全人类的幸福"
"Our goal is the happiness of all mankind."
是啊
Yeah.
我很幸福
I'm happy.
我每天都很幸福
I'm happy every day.
好了 回去工作
All right. Back to work.
走吧
Come on.
到了
It's here.
好了
All right.
过来
Get over.
好 抓住
Right. Hang on.
慢点 小心
Easy now. Careful.
拿住
Hold it!
小丑
Joker.
德国人给它起的名字 "小丑"
It's what the Germans named it: "Joker."
-准备好了吗 -准备好了
- Is it ready? - It's ready.
信♥号♥♥良好
Good signal.
摄像头
Cameras.
电机
Motors.
电机良好 信♥号♥♥良好
Motors, good. Signals, good.
好了 我们慢点来
All right, let's take this easy.
前进一米 倒♥退♥一米
Forward one meter, reverse one meter.
前进一米
Forward one.
德国人
Germans.
后退一米
Reverse one.
信♥号♥♥中断了吗
Did you lose the signal?
不是信♥号♥♥的问题 是车
It's not the signal. It's the vehicle.
它坏了
It's dead.
操
Shit.
我当然知道他们在听
Of course I know they're listening!
我想让他们听见 我想让他们全都听见
I want them to hear! I want them to hear it all!
你知道我们在这干什么吗
Do you know what we're doing here?!
告诉那些天才他们都干了什么
Tell those geniuses what they have done!
我他妈不在乎
I don't give a fuck!
告诉他们 去告诉他们 雷日科夫
Tell them! Go tell them! Ryzhkov!
告诉他们他就是个笑话
Go tell them he's a joke!
告诉狗屁戈尔巴乔夫
Tell fucking Gorbachev!
告诉他们
Tell them!
国家的官方立场是
The official position of the State
苏联是不会发生
is that a global nuclear catastrophe
全球性灾难事故的
is not possible in the Soviet Union.
他们告诉德国人
They told the Germans that
检测到的最高辐射值是两千伦琴
the highest detected level of radiation was 2,000 roentgen.
他们给出的是对外宣称的数值
They gave them the propaganda number.
那个机器人本就没用
That robot was never going to work.
我们需要一台新电♥话♥
We need a new phone.
如果我们不清理呢
What if we don't clear it?
我们必须清理
We have to clear it.
如果不清理屋顶 就不能在它外面建外壳
If we don't clear the roof, we can't build a cover over it.
如果不用石棺覆盖 那就是一万两千伦琴
If we can't cover it, that's 12,000 roentgen.
几乎两倍的广岛原♥子♥弹♥辐射量
That's nearly twice the radiation from the Hiroshima bomb.
-而且是每小时 源源不断 -我知道
- Every hour, hour after-- - I know, I know, I know.
用铅怎么样
What about lead?
我们也许可以
We could-- I don't know.
可以把熔化的铅从空中倒下来 像涂层一样
We could melt it and pour it from above, like a coating.
首先 我们手头的铅已经快用完了
First of all, we've already used most of the lead we had--
-为了裹住 -其他反应堆厂房♥的仪器上
- to line the... - There's lead sheeting around the instruments
还有铅层
in the other reactor buildings.
士兵们正剥下来 用在防护服上
The soldiers are stripping it for their armor.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
即使可以 我们还得把熔化的金属放在直升机里
Even if, we're still talking about boiling metal in a helicopter.
这可是铅 鲍里斯 重得很
And it's lead, Boris, it'll weight a ton.
把石墨射进洞里怎么样
What if we shoot the graphite into the hole?
我们有大口径的子弹 爆♥炸♥子弹
We've got high-caliber bullets, exploding bullets.
这种子弹不会反弹 而是会推动
They wouldn't just ricochet, they'd push--
你想往暴露在外的核反应堆
You wanna shoot exploding bullets
射爆♥炸♥子弹
at an exposed nuclear reactor?
-这个嘛 -不不
- Well... - No, no.
我们再去把楼顶点着火吧
Let's go light that roof back on fire.
第一次扑灭得太轻松了
It was so easy to put out the first time.
我们到底在说什么
What are we talking about here?
我们需要新的机器人
We need another robot.
一台可以承受辐射的机器人
One that can withstand the radiation.
我问过了 没有这样的机器人
I've asked. There is nothing.
美国货呢
The Americans?
如果美国有这种科技
If the Americans had that kind of technology,
你觉得他们会给我们吗
do you really think they'd give it to us?
即使他们真的有
And even if they would,
中♥央♥委员会也不会屈膝请求
the Central Committee will never stoop to ask.
你我都心知肚明
You know it, I know it.
没有机器人
There are no robots.
生物机器人
Biorobots.
这是什么
What was that?
我们用生物机器人
We use biorobots.
也就是人
Men.
今天碰见了很多
A lot today.
它们从哪找到食物的
Where do they get their food?
它们吃鸡
They eat the chickens.
然后互相吞食
Then they eat each other.
挨家挨户搜
Door-to-door.
帕沃
Pavel?
帕沃
Pavel!
你听不到吗 我在跟你说话
You don't hear me? I'm talking to you.
妈的
Fuck.
你出去吧
Just go outside.
去吧
Go.
士兵同志们
Comrade soldiers,
苏维埃人♥民♥已经受够了这场事故
the Soviet people have had enough of this accident.
他们希望我们收拾好残局
They want us to clean this up,
我们将这项艰巨的任务托付于你们
and we have entrusted you with this serious task.
鉴于作业区域的性质
Because of the nature of the working area,
你们每人只有不到90秒的时间进行作业
you will each have no more than 90 seconds to solve this problem.
认真听好我的每一条指示
Listen carefully to each of my instructions,
并严格服从
and do exactly as you have been told.
这是为了你自身安全 以及你战友的安全
This is for your own safety and the safety of your comrades.
你们要进入3号♥反应堆厂房♥
You will enter Reactor Building Three,
上楼后不要直接前往屋顶
climb the stairs but do not immediately proceed to the roof.
到达顶楼后 先在室内等候
When you get to the top, wait inside,
在去往屋顶的入口处喘口气
behind the entrance to the roof and catch your breath.
为后续的工作做好准备
You will need it for what comes next.
这里是作业区域 我们必须将石墨清理干净
This is the working area. We must clear the graphite.
有些石墨成块状
Some of it is in blocks,
重量大约四十到五十公斤
weighing approximately 40 to 50 kilograms.
必须将它们从屋顶这边投下
They all must be thrown over the edge here.
看你们的同志们正快速通过入口
Watch your comrades moving fast from this opening,
之后左转
then turning to the left,
进入作业区域
剧集 | 切尔诺贝利 | 导航列表