剧集 | 切尔诺贝利 | 导航列表
Now, the State tells us the situation here is not dangerous.
同志们 要有信心
Have faith, comrades.
政♥府♥告诉我们要避免恐慌
The State tells us it wants to prevent a panic.
听好了
Listen well.
没错 当人们看到警♥察♥ 他们会害怕
It's true, when the people see the police, they will be afraid.
但根据我的经验
But it is my experience
当人们提出一些
that when the people ask questions
对自己不利的问题时
that are not in their own best interest,
应该有人告诉他们
they should simply be told
把心思放在工作上
to keep their minds on their labor
将国家的问题留给国家解决
and leave matters of the State to the State.
我们封锁城市
We seal off the city.
谁都不许离开
No one leaves.
切断电♥话♥线
And cut the phone lines.
以防消息的误传
Contain the spread of misinformation.
我们需要防止人♥民♥
That is how we keep the people
破坏自己的劳动成果
from undermining the fruits of their own labor.
是的 同志们
Yes, comrades...
我们都将因今晚的所作所为受到奖赏
we will all be rewarded for what we do here tonight.
这正是我们发光发热的时刻
This is our moment to shine.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
斯特尼考夫同志来见总工程师
Comrade Sitnikov to see the Chief Engineer.
怎么样
Well?
我派剂量测定员进入反应堆厂房♥
I sent my dosimetrists into the reactor building.
保险箱中那个大型的剂量计
The large dosimeter from the safe,
最大测量值为一千伦琴的那个
the one with the 1,000-roentgen capacity--
测量读数是多少
What was the number?
没有读数
There was none.
剂量计一开启就烧坏了
The meter burned out the second it was turned on.
-不出所料 -瞧 这就是莫斯科干的事
- It's typical. - See? This is what Moscow does.
给我们送来垃圾设备 还问我们哪里出了错
Sends us shit equipment, then wonders why things go wrong.
我们从军事消防局找到了
We found another dosimeter
另一个剂量计
from the military fire department.
它最大测量值只有二百伦琴
It only goes to 200 roentgen,
但总比小那个的强
but it's better than the small ones.
怎么样
And?
它爆表了
It maxed out.
二百伦琴
Two hundred roentgen.
你在耍什么花招
What game are you playing?
不 我让他
No, I--I-- I asked him,
他测了好几次 他是我最好的测量员了
he took multiple measurements, he's my best man.
也是个故障剂量计 你在浪费我们的时间
It's another faulty meter. You're wasting our time.
我检测了控制水箱附近的读数
I checked the meter against the control.
你怎么回事 你怎么能从爆♥炸♥后的水箱
What's wrong with you? How'd you get that number
流出的给水中测到这种读数
from feedwater leaking from a blown tank?
-是不可能 -那你在说些什么玩意
- You don't. - Then what the fuck are you talking about?
我
I, um...
我围着4号♥厂房♥的外♥围♥走了一圈
I walked around the exterior of Building 4.
我认为地上的碎砖瓦中有石墨
I think there's graphite on the ground in the rubble.
你没有看到石墨
You didn't see graphite.
-我看到了 -你没有
- I did. - You didn't.
你没看到 因为根本没有
You didn't! Because it's not there!
什么
What?
你的意思是堆芯 怎么了
Are you suggesting the core... what?
爆♥炸♥了吗
Exploded?
是的
Yes.
斯特尼考夫
Sitnikov.
你是一个核工程师 我也是
You're a nuclear engineer, so am I.
给我解释下RBMK型反应堆的堆芯怎么会爆♥炸♥
Please tell me how an RBMK reactor core explodes.
不是熔毁 是爆♥炸♥
Not a meltdown, an explosion.
我很乐意听听
I'd love to know.
我解释不了
I can't.
你是蠢货吗
Are you stupid?
-不是 -那你怎么解释不了
- No. - Then why can't you?
我...
I...
我不明白它为什么会爆♥炸♥
I don't see how it could explode.
-但它的确爆♥炸♥了 -够了
- But it did. - Enough!
我去通风厂房♥楼顶
I'll go up to the vent block roof.
从那可以直接看到4号♥厂房♥
From there you can look right down into reactor Building 4.
我要亲眼看看
I'll see it with my own... my own eyes.
对不起
I apologize.
警卫 警卫
Guards! Guards!
带他去医生那里或去医院 给他必要的治疗
Get him to the medic or the hospital! Whatever he needs!
是给水 他整晚都在那周围
It's the feedwater. Been around it all night.
那你去
You go then.
什么
What?
-去通风厂房♥楼顶 汇报你看到的东西 -不
- Go to the vent block roof and report back what you see. - No.
-不 我不去 -你当然要去
- No, I won't do that. - Of course you will.
你不会有事的 放心
You'll be fine. You'll see.
去吧
Come on.
好吧
Okay.
开始吧
Let's begin.
列尼德
Leonid.
列尼德
Leonid.
全部打开 明白吗
It's all the way, okay?
全部打开
All the way open.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没什么好对不起的
There's nothing to be sorry for.
我说了 我们的操作没有问题
I told you, we did nothing wrong.
但肯定有问题
But we did.
喂
Hello?
-瓦列利·列加索夫吗 -是我
- Valery Legasov? - Yes.
你是库尔恰托夫原子能研究所研究所的
You are the Legasov who is the First Deputy Director
第一副所长列加索夫
of the Kurchatov Institute of Atomic Energy?
-是我 你是... -我是鲍里斯·谢比纳
- I am. Who am I--? - This is Boris Shcherbina,
部长理事会的副♥主♥席♥
Deputy Chairman of the Council of Ministers
及燃料与能源局局长
and head of the Bureau for Fuel and Energy.
切尔诺贝利核电站发生了一起事故
There's been an accident at the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant.
有多严重
How bad is it?
不严重 无需担忧 起火了
No. No need to panic. There was a fire.
大部分火势已被扑灭 系统控制水箱爆♥炸♥了
It's mostly put out. The system control tank exploded.
控制系统水箱 那堆芯呢
Control system tank. And the core?
我们已下令持续供水冷却
We've ordered them to continuously pump water.
我明白了 有污染吗
Yes, I see. Any contamination?
轻度污染 核电站厂长布卡诺夫说
It's mild. The plant manager, Bryukhanov, is reporting
每小时3.6伦琴
3.6 roentgen per hour.
这还挺严重 你们应该撤离
That's actually significant. You should evacuate the sur--
你是RBMK反应堆的专家 对吗
You're an expert on RBMK reactors, correct?
-对 我研究过 -米哈伊尔·戈尔巴乔夫总♥书♥记♥
- Yes, I've studied-- - General Secretary Gorbachev has appointed
设立了一个委员会处理事故 你也是其中一员
a committee to manage the accident. You're on it.
今天下午两点集♥合♥
We'll convene at two this afternoon.
这么晚 不好意思 但你不觉得
That late? Forgive me, but don't you think
鉴于辐射的强度 应该...
given the amount of radiation that it would be--
列加索夫 你在委员会的职责是回答
Legasov, you're on this committee to answer direct questions
任何与RBMK反应堆有关的问题
about the function of an RBMK reactor
倘若有人提问的话 仅此而已
if they should happen to arise. Nothing else.
绝非参与决策制定 你明白了吗
Certainly not policy. Do you understand?
当然 我无意...
Yes, of course. I didn't mean to-- -
我很高兴地汇报
I'm pleased to report
切尔诺贝利的情况已稳定了下来
that the situation in Chernobyl is stable.
就辐射而言
In terms of radiation,
我被告知辐射量相当于一次胸透
I'm told it's the equivalent of a chest X-ray.
不
No!
大火释放的辐射量近乎是
The fire is giving off nearly twice the radiation
广岛原♥子♥弹♥的两倍
released by the bomb in Hiroshima.
它会一直燃烧 散布毒素
It will burn and spread its poison
直到杀死整片大♥陆♥
until the entire continent is dead.
剧情预告
告诉士兵们
Tell our soldiers,
"务必快速行动
"You will need to move quickly,
万分小心
and you will need to move carefully.
剧集 | 切尔诺贝利 | 导航列表