从外面看 它就像一个传说
From the outside, it looks like a fable.
一个传统的故事
A story of tradition.
一个传承于一间餐厅的家族
A family born into a restaurant.
一间兄弟三人开的新餐厅
A new restaurant built by three brothers.
一间颇负盛名的伟大餐厅
A great restaurant with a great reputation.
但其实 并不是看起来那样
But it's not what it seems.
从来都不是那么简单
It's never that easy.
我比哥哥们年轻很多
I am much younger than my brothers.
他们不是我的父母 却表现得像父母
They weren't my parents, although they acted like they were.
我觉得自己像个小孩 低人一等
I felt small. Inferior.
显然 我在餐厅里毫无地位
There was no place for me. That was clear.
我不想做何塞普的服务生或胡安的厨子
I didn't want to be Josep's waiter or Joan's cook.
我在探索
I was exploring.
怎么样了
What's going on?
你来晚了 你是从东京过来的吗
You're so late! Are you coming from Tokyo?
你放盐了吗 胡安
Have you put salt in it, Joan?
好了 准备
Okay. Ready.
等等
Wait.
现在可以了
Now!
他这么说的
Because he says so.
要两个人
This needs two people.
光你一个人不行 要两个人
Not only you! You need two people!
罗加兄弟的经历是一个关于家族的故事
The story of the Roca brothers is a story of family.
你真勇敢
You have been very brave!
他们仍住在从小长大的街道
They still live in the neighborhood they grew up in.
他们在那开餐厅 在赫罗纳的郊区
They have their restaurant there, in the suburbs of Girona.
来 进来 当自己家就行
Come, come in. Like you're at home.
罗加兄弟餐厅获得了米其林三星
Their restaurant, El Celler de Can Roca, has 3 Michelin stars.
你好
How are you?
但他们仍在父母的餐厅
But they still have daily staff lunch
吃员工午餐
at their parents' restaurant.
罗加兄弟餐厅
The Roca brothers' restaurant, El Celler de Can Roca,
是世界上最富盛名的餐厅之一
is one of the most extraordinary restaurants on the planet.
其秘诀是 三兄弟每个人都是自己领域的
The secret is that each one of the brothers are real experts
大♥师♥
of their world.
主食 有胡安
For food, there's Joan.
酒 有何塞普
For wine, there's Josep.
点心 有霍尔迪
For pastry, there's Jordi.
世界上我所知的所有餐厅中
Of all the restaurants in the world that I know,
我最爱的甜品
the desserts that I love the most,
是霍尔迪·罗加做的
I'd say, are Jordi Roca's desserts.
他的甜品有种出类拔萃的创造自♥由♥度
There is a creative freedom that is absolutely exceptional.
但是...
However...
霍尔迪的经历不同寻常
Jordi's story is a curious one.
一方面 他的哥哥们已经很出色
On the one side, there were his brothers.
他们已经有自己的经历 自己的餐厅
They already had their story, their restaurant.
另一方面 是个大问题
And on the other side, is the great question:
是投身于哥哥们的职业
Dedicate himself to the profession of his brothers
还是另立门户
or do something else?
霍尔迪毫无目标
Jordi didn't know where to aim.
他觉得自己孤独无助
He found himself in a no-man's-land.
开始吧
Let's do it.
我的情况特殊
My case is strange.
一年前 我得了咽喉炎
About a year ago, I had laryngitis.
痊愈了 但我的声音还很沙哑
It passed, but my voice was still hoarse.
好像喉咙在抽筋
It's like a tic in the larynx.
我控制不了
I can't control it.
疾病剥夺了我正常的交流能力
It deprives you of your natural form of communication.
但可以从两方面来看这件事
But there are two ways of seeing this.
于我 这是个局限
For me, it is a limitation.
我们得迅速拿掉它 因为很快会变黏
We need to remove it quickly because it sticks quickly.
但是 往好的方面看
But on the positive side,
不能说话让你学到很多
not speaking helps you learn a lot.
我只说重点
I only say what I think is important.
只在必要的时候说
I speak when necessary.
这本是不利条件
It's been a handicap.
但我因此成长
But I'm growing as a person.
利用这种情况
Taking this condition,
改变现状
and trying to turn the table,
就跟我制♥作♥甜点一样 跟我想出创意一样
as I do with the desserts, with the ideas.
带着叛逆精神
Being rebellious.
带着挑衅意味
Being provocative.
让我们换个思路
Let's think the other way around.
展示那些不寻常的事物
Set out unusual things.
这是我被迫过的一种安静生活
It's a kind of silent life I've been forced to live.
但是我在工作中能表达更多
But I am saying much more in my work.
真的特别棒
That is incredible.
吃得开心
Enjoy your meal.
-谢谢 -需要我拿点水来吗
-Thanks. -Should I bring some water?
谢谢 麻烦你了
Yes, if you don't mind.
我也是机缘巧合 当上厨师的
I became a cook accidentally.
我结婚的时候 我在我婆婆的厨房♥工作
When I got married, I worked in the kitchen with my mother-in-law
就在她的家族餐厅里
in her family restaurant.
我就是那时候把自己奉献给厨房♥的
And that's when I dedicated myself to the kitchen.
我丈夫当时是公交司机 他很喜欢那份工作
My husband was working as a bus driver, a job he liked very much.
他发现了这里在待售 就是我们现在餐厅的位置
And he saw this place for sale, where we have the restaurant now.
胡安大概10岁 12岁左右的时候
By the time Joan was 10, 12 years old,
就告诉我 他想当个厨师
he'd already told me that he wanted to be a cook.
我问他 "你确定吗" 他说 "是的 我确定"
I asked him, "Are you sure?" He said "Yes!"
我给他定制了两套厨师服
I had two chef's jackets custom-made for him,
因为当时还没有他的尺码
because there weren't any in his size.
14岁的时候 我去了烹饪学校
At 14, I entered cooking school.
我祖母想让我去银行工作
My grandmother wanted me to be a banker,
因为银行里开着冷气 大家都坐着办公
because banks are air-conditioned, and people sit at their desks.
何塞普在厨师学校学习
Josep studied at cooking school and,
毕业之后 他就回来了
when he finished, he came back here.
那个时候我们决定 "不如干脆在这里开家餐厅吧"
At that point we decided, "Why don't we open a restaurant here?"
胡安和我决定开家餐厅
Joan and I decided to open a restaurant
那个时候胡安22岁 我20岁
when Joan was 22 and I was 20.
从12岁开始
Since the age of 12, we
我们就经常在父母的餐厅里工作
worked in our parents' restaurant regularly.
对我们来说 这是很平常 很自然的事情
For us, it was something normal, something natural.
这就是我们家族的故事
It is the story of our family.
我们自己的道路在自己脚下
We had our path in front of us.
现在你对我们
Now you versus us.
我生霍尔迪的时候42岁
I was 42 years old when I had Jordi.
何塞普比弟弟大12岁 胡安要大14岁
Josep is 12 years older and Joan is 14 years older.
我意识到自己怀孕的时候
When I realized I was pregnant,
我说 "太好了 我又要当妈妈了"
I said, "So nice! I'm going to be a mother again!"
妈妈说她怀孕的时候 那...
When our mother said that she was pregnant, it was...
是个冲击 我们根本没预料到
a shock. We didn't expect it.
我记得很清楚
I remember perfectly well.
我在厨房♥里 当时在学习
I was in the kitchen. I was studying.
我看见她很开心 很激动
I saw her happy, excited.
那个时候我们还不知道 是男孩还是女孩
We didn't know then if it was going to be a boy or girl,
当时妈妈的确是想要个女儿 不过最后 我们有了霍尔迪
it's true that our mother wanted a girl. But, in the end, it was Jordi.
我很爱他们 很珍惜他们
I love them and appreciate them, but...
但是我总是觉得有点不同
I always felt a bit different.
有点隔阂
Separate.
我长大的时候很不容易 因为每个人都笑我
It was hard when I grew up, because everyone laughed at me.
我的鼻子 给小时候的我带来了很多麻烦
My nose, it has brought many problems because, as a child,
我的鼻子长得比我的脸快
I developed my nose much earlier than my face,
所以我这个大鼻子 占了头部的很大一片
so that I had this huge nose, enormous in proportion to my head.
在家的时候 哥哥们会说 "喂 大鼻子 快过来"
At home, my brothers would say, "Hey, big nose, come over here!"
连我妈妈都会说 "噢 真是个大鼻子"
Even my mother was like, "What a big nose!"
还有个经典段子 我坐在椅子上
The typical joke was I'm sitting in the chair,
我的哥哥们会叫 "霍尔迪" 我转过身去 每个人都蹲下了
and my brothers called, "Jordi!" I turned and everyone crouched.
我当时就想 "妈的傻♥逼♥"
And I thought, "Fucking assholes."
简直无法忍♥受
It was unbearable.
赫罗纳是个很好的地方 就在
Girona is a wonderful city, exactly between
剧集 | 主厨的餐桌(2015) | 导航列表