剧集 | 蝴蝶风暴(2025) | 导航列表
Is something wrong?
我想我被跟踪了
I think I'm being followed.
什么?
What?
虽然我想告诉自己是我多心了
I told myself I was acting paranoid,
但有两个手持无线电的男人...
but there were two men with radios and...
我想应该是石蚕的人
I think they're Caddis.
你在哪里?
Where are you?
东大邱站
Dongdaegu Station.
你能离开那里吗?
Can you get out of there?
我...不行 他们会发现我的
I... No. No, they'll find me.
好的
Okay.
听我说
Listen to me.
去找个安全的地方躲起来
I need you to get someplace safe.
一个可以把自己锁起来的地方
Someplace where you can lock yourself in.
我就在附近
I'm not far.
15分钟后到 好吗?
I'll be there in 15 minutes, okay?
好的 快点过来
Okay. Come quick.
那是个女的 对吧?
That was a woman, wasn't it?
她是我的妻子
It was my wife.
石蚕找上她了?
Caddis found her.
对
Yeah.
听起来你似乎需要我帮忙
Sounds like you could use my help.
- 别误会 我没说要帮你 - 不行
- Not that I'm offering. - No.
我带你来可不是为了 让你再度陷入危险
I didn't bring you here just to put you in danger all over again.
你要我待在这里什么都不做 等你去救她?
So you want me to just sit here while you go out for her?
我知道我无权让你等我
I can't make you wait for me. I know that.
但我不会放弃你的
But I'm not saying goodbye.
求你了...
Please.
待在这里
Stay here.
万一你又死了怎么办?
What if you die again?
要杀我可没那么容易
I'm not that easy to kill.
白♥痴♥
Idiot.
- 喂 - 是我
- Yeah? - It's me.
我们有发现了
We have something.
我不太理解
I don't understand.
她都知道我们来了 为何不直接动手?
She knows we're here. Why don't we just move in?
我们的目标是大卫 不是他老婆
David's our target, not his wife.
- 你真的觉得他会现身吗? - 是的
- You actually think he'll show? - I do.
因为大卫总爱逞英雄
David always has to be the hero.
我知道他知道卡尔波夫的事 但...
Look, I know he knows about Karpov, but...
他真的还是个威胁吗?
...is he really a threat anymore?
我看他似乎
I mean, seems like he's just
- 只是想逃离石蚕 - 你觉得我们应该让他走吗?
- trying to get away from Caddis. - Right, and you think we should let him?
我只是问一下
I'm just asking.
有这种想法的你
The part of you that feels that way,
那个把他当成人而不是目标的你...
part of you that sees him as a human being instead of a target...
你必须双手掐住他的喉咙
...you have to wrap your hands around its throat
直到它死去为止
and not let go until it's dead.
明白了吗?
You understand?
东边入口 没有发现
At the east entrance, nothing here.
我是利姆
This is Lim.
确认上线
Checking in.
盯紧这个区域
Hey, focus on this area.
刘 听得到吗?
Ryu, do you copy?
刘?
Ryu?
这是怎么回事?
What the fuck is going on?
是大卫
It's David.
他来了
He's here.
出什么问题了吗?
We have a problem.
利姆 请回答!
Lim, come in.
朱诺 我知道你在听
Juno, I know you're listening.
好久不见
It's been a long time.
快想想办法
Do something.
还记得石蚕成立之初 你我挤在一个小房♥间那会吗?
You remember when Caddis was just the two of us in a room?
把监控到的画面都调出来
Show me what you have.
我向你承诺过这绝非白日梦 对吧?
I promised you it wasn't just a pipe dream, didn't I?
我说我们将会成为世界头号♥玩家 员工遍布全球
I said we'd be a major player with people all over the world.
还说石蚕将是我们的遗产
I said that this would be our legacy.
这些就是我们能调用的 全部摄像头了吗?
Are these all the cameras we have access to?
怎么还没找到他?
Why haven't we found him?!
我说对了 不是吗?
I was right, wasn't I?
赛冯看到他了
Sayavong has eyes.
那就干掉他
So take him out.
然而现在你却在韩国追杀我
And now, here you are, hunting me in Korea.
耳麦给我
Give me that.
那我就再给你一个承诺
So I'm gonna make you another promise.
你敢伤害我的家人
You hurt my family,
我就毁掉你在乎的一切
and I will destroy everything you care about.
你将一无所有
You will have nothing left.
嗨 大卫
Hi, David.
很高兴听到你的声音
Nice to hear your voice.
在你装死的时候
While you played dead,
我建立了一个帝国
I built an empire.
- 你动不了我的 - 咱们走着瞧
- You can't touch me. - We'll see.
- 继续走 - 我叫你待在酒馆里的
- Keep walking. - I told you to stay at the bar.
我想见见你老婆
I wanted to meet your wife.
他在那里!
There he is.
是丽贝卡
It's Rebecca.
她在帮他
She's helping him.
你觉得她在那里面?
You think she's in there?
对 而且火车四分钟后就要发车了
Yeah, and the train leaves in four minutes.
不如你在这处理掉他们 我去跟她会合?
How about you take care of those two, and I'll go meet up with her.
不 既然你来了就跟着我
No. Since you're here, stay with me.
我们来引开他们
We'll lure them away.
尽快登上火车 我稍后去找你
Get to the train as fast as you can, and I'll meet you there.
快去!
Go. Now!
真见鬼!
Oh, shit.
来吧
Come on.
好了
Okay, okay, okay.
没事了
Okay.
你先坐下来
Okay, just sit. Just sit.
好的
Okay.
- 嘿 - 天啊
- Hey. - Oh, my God.
我得告诉你一件事
I have to tell you something.
- 等会再说也不迟 - 不
- It can wait. - No.
- 不能等 - 你能他妈的闭嘴吗?
- It can't. - Can you just shut the fuck up?
没关系
It's fine.
发生什么事了?
What happened?
爸爸
Daddy.
爸爸 你受伤了
Daddy, you're hurt.
亲爱的...
Oh, honey...
你有个女儿?
You have a daughter?
剧集 | 蝴蝶风暴(2025) | 导航列表