剧集 | 蝴蝶风暴(2025) | 导航列表
You're smart. You're capable. You're 23.
没什么是你不能做的
There isn't much you can't do.
我大概不该竞选总统
Probably shouldn't run for president.
我会投你一票
I'd vote for you.
我想回美国
I'd like to go back to the States.
我们可以搬到洛杉矶
Could move to L.A.
What?
- Unni? - Uh-huh?
你认识什么名人吗?
Do you know any celebrities?
不认识
No.
你认识的人之中有素食主义者吗?
Do you know any vegans?
有 我生活的地方有不少素食主义者
I do. There are a lot of those where I live.
素食主义者是不是都又弱又瘦?
Are the vegans weak and skinny?
什么?
What?
- 我不这么认为 - 你从哪里听来的?
- I don't think so. - Where did you hear that?
- 过来吧你 - 就是
- Come here, you. - Yeah.
你问题真多
You have so many questions.
是啊 她的好奇心很强
Yeah, she's curious.
换作是我也会很好奇
I would be, too.
你喜欢墨西哥卷饼吗?
Do you like tacos?
我可喜欢墨西哥卷饼了
I love tacos. Yeah.
她听说过很多关于墨西哥卷饼的事
- She heard a lot about tacos. - Mm.
虽然韩国什么都有 但很难找到好吃的墨西哥菜
Korea has everything, but it is hard to find good Mexican food.
爸爸说它们的味道总是偏甜
Appa says it's always sweet.
我确实是这么说的 你怎么知道的?
That is what I say. How did you know that?
我困了
I'm sleepy.
你看起来很开心
You are happy.
我等这一刻已经等了很久
I've waited a long time for this.
我爱你
I love you.
好了 两位
Okay, guys.
我们走吧?
Shall we?
出发前 我先去一下洗手间
I'm just going to use the bathroom before we leave.
我和她一起去
I'll join her.
快去快回
Don't take too long.
敏希
Minhee-ya.
敏希
- Minhee-ya. - Mm?
你想去美国吗?
Do you want to go to America?
我想去夏威夷
Hawaii.
夏威夷
Hawaii?
这主意不错
That's a good idea.
我去去就回 好吗?
I'll be right back, okay?
来 在这躺下 躺这儿
Here, just lie down here, lie down here.
恩珠
Eunju?
老婆 你还好吗?
Honey, are you okay?
丽贝卡?
Rebecca?
天啊!
Jesus Christ.
恩珠
Eunju. Eunju.
听到我说话吗?
Are you with me? Are you with me?
让我看一下
Huh? Okay, let me see, let me see, let me see.
天啊!
Fuck. Fuck!
我帮你按住了
I got you.
我就在这里 深呼吸 好吗?深呼吸
I'm here. Just breathe. Okay? Just breathe.
深呼吸
Breathe.
坚持住
Stay with me.
这是谁干的?谁干的?
Who did this? Who did this?
是丽贝卡吗?
Was it Rebecca?
是丽贝卡吗?
Was it Rebecca?
丽贝卡!
Rebecca!
丽贝卡!
Rebecca!
剧集 | 蝴蝶风暴(2025) | 导航列表