剧集 | 蝴蝶风暴(2025) | 导航列表
好的
Yes, yes.
我这就下来
I'm getting out.
小姐
Miss,
出来吧
come out.
我最后再警告你一次
I'm warning you one last time.
立刻下车!
Get out of the car, now!
你逼我啊
Make me.
丽贝卡...
Rebecca.
不要!
Don't.
放下枪!
Drop the gun!
你打头
Take point.
上车!
Get in!
蝴蝶杀机
真不敢相信他居然还活着
I can't believe he's alive.
这么多年了 他突然又再次现身
All these years and he just... reappears.
你还记得他吗?
Do you remember him?
我记得他的葬礼
I remember his funeral.
小时候 他对我很好
He was nice to me when I was a kid.
你们当年关系挺好的 不是吗?
You were close, weren't you?
一起开公♥司♥ 别无选择罢了
When you start a company together, you don't have a choice.
请进
Yep.
找到他们了吗?
Did you find them?
还没有 但我刚结束一通电♥话♥
Not yet, but I just got off the phone
电♥话♥另一头的韩国警♥察♥厅黄总警监
with Commissioner General Hwang from Korean National Police.
向我保证所有检查点仍在工作
He assures me that all checkpoints are still active,
同时他还会在目标最后出现地点
and he's increasing police presence
方圆100公里内增加警力
within a 100-kilometer radius of where the target was last seen.
谢谢
Thank you.
我查到大卫的住址了
Okay, I have an address for David.
离烧酒厂一小时路程的一栋房♥子
It's a house an hour away from the soju distillery.
酒厂和房♥子的所有者 都是一个叫金恩珠的女人
Uh, both owned by a woman named Eunju Kim.
她今年43岁 父亲是赫赫有名的商人
She's 43, uh, the daughter of a prominent businessman
在首尔拥有一家航运公♥司♥
who owns a shipping company in Seoul.
七年前 她嫁给了 一个叫郑大浩的男人
And seven years ago, she married a man named Dae Ho Jung.
那是大卫
That's David.
他再婚了
He got married again.
我们该如何处置他?
What are we gonna do about him?
他知道我们杀了卡尔波夫 我们必须把他“踢出局”
He knows we killed Karpov. We have to take him off the board.
好的
Okay.
我会...
I'll, uh...
我会处理的
I'll get on it.
话说 妈
- Hey, Mom? - Hmm?
你觉得他知道在勋的事吗?
Do you think he knows about Jae-Hun?
比起一个死去的韩国人 我们还有更多需要担心的事情
We have a lot more to worry about than one dead Korean.
好的
Okay.
是家庭安防公♥司♥的人
Oh, it's someone from the home security company.
你好
Hello.
我是来修理闭路电视的
I'm here to fix CCTV.
好的 请进
Oh, come in, come in.
谢谢
Thank you.
我待会再打给你
Hey, I'll call you back in a bit.
你要吃点柿子吗?
Would you like some persimmon?
什么?
Pardon?
我收到了一箱从乡下寄来的柿子
I got a box delivered from the countryside.
不用了 谢谢
I'm okay, thank you.
是清道郡产的柿子
They're Chungdo persimmons.
那就...恭敬不如从命了
Well... if you insist.
坐吧
Have a seat.
谢谢
Thank you.
好可爱的狗
What a cute dog.
你喜欢的话可以领走它
You can have her if you want.
它就是个麻烦制♥造♥者
She's a troublemaker.
我没养过狗
I've never taken care of a dog before.
你本可以成为一位好母亲的
You would have been a great mother.
你说什么?
What was that?
你为什么不生孩子?
Why didn't you have kids?
这是...非常私人的问题吧?
That's... a really personal question, isn't it?
养孩子不比养狗好吗?
Wouldn't it be better to raise a child than a dog?
我们也努力了...
We tried...
很长时间
for a long time.
也许这样是最好的
Maybe it was for the best.
反正因为你的丈夫...
Because of your husband...
你们今天都得死
You were all going to die today anyway.
你这是要干什么?
What are you doing?
你的丈夫林楚树先生
Your husband, Mr. Chulsu Lim...
他拿了一些危险人物的钱
He took money from some dangerous people.
请滚出我的房♥子!
Please, get out of my house!
Shh, shh.
喂?
Yes?
你好 请问是“阿里郎解忧”吗?
Hello, is this Arirang Solutions?
你是回头客吗?
Are you a returning customer?
我们以前没有合作过,但...
We haven't worked together before, but...
你声名在外 有口皆碑 李先生
you have an excellent reputation, Mr. Lee.
请叫我“钢枪”
Please, call me Gun.
你是?
And you are...?
我叫朱诺隆德
My name is Juno Lund.
是石蚕集团的联合创始人
I'm the co-founder of the Caddis Group.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
你要是感兴趣 我这里有份委托
I have a job for you, if you're interested.
目标是谁?
Who's the target?
郑大卫 我的老搭档
David Jung, my old partner.
我还以为他已经死了
I thought he was dead.
我也是
So did I.
杀他绝非易事
It won't be easy.
我喜欢挑战
I like a challenge.
这里不是釜山
This isn't Busan.
对 这里是大邱
No. It's Daegu.
不是说先去釜山,然后再前往美丽的非引渡国越南吗?
I thought it was Busan, and then off to beautiful, non-extradition Vietnam.
计划有变
Change of plans.
真是的
God...
我们这是去哪儿?
Where are we going?
我知道一个可以暂避风头 筹谋下一步的地方
I know a place where we can lie low and figure out our next move.
就是这里
This is it.
看起来好像关门了
This looks closed.
老板是我的客户 人不错
Owner's a client of mine. Nice guy.
就是太天真了 不知世道险恶
Too naive for this world.
你还记得我们当年 一起回韩国的事吗?
You remember coming to Korea together?
你当时几岁来着?九岁?
You were, what, nine?
对 就在妈妈去世后
Yeah. Yeah, it was right after Mom died.
我一直很想带你回来
I always wanted to bring you back here.
想带你去看很多东西
So much more I wanted to show you.
你这个导游“棒极了”
Well, you've been a great tour guide.
不错
Nice.
你喝酒吗?
Do you drink?
你在开玩笑吧?
You're kidding, right?
我的小女儿都长大了
My little girl, all grown up.
这时候正确的做法应该是敬酒
You know, proper thing to do here is to toast.
干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
这真是你做的?
You actually make this stuff?
马格利酒和烧酒
Makgeolli and soju.
酿酒、找经销商
I brew it, I find distributors,
管理账目
I manage the accounts.
这就是我的全职工作
This is my full-time job.
你搬到韩国来就是为了当嬉皮士?
You really moved to Korea to become a hipster?
嬉皮士?
A hipster.
是啊 手工酿制马格利酒什么的
Yeah. Artisanal fucking makgeolli.
那是未经过滤的烧酒 对吧?
What, that's unfiltered soju, right?
这是韩国最古老的酒
It is the oldest alcohol in Korea.
早在烧酒出现数百年前 人们就开始酿造马格利酒了
They were brewing this stuff centuries before soju.
你看 典型的嬉皮士风格
See? Hipster.
你还记得我小时候 你经常唱给我听的那首歌♥吗?
Do you remember that song you used to sing to me when I was little?
剧集 | 蝴蝶风暴(2025) | 导航列表