剧集 | 蝴蝶风暴(2025) | 导航列表
我搞定了
I'm done.
他往南离开了
He's headed south.
我就在他后面
I'm right behind him.
移♥动♥就位。把他困住
Move into position. Keep him boxed in.
收到
Copy.
我就位了
I'm in position.
好的 开始吧
Okay, here we go.
当他看到这辆车 定会逃跑
When he sees this car, he'll run.
来吧
Come on.
逼他右转
Force him right.
听我指令 三、二、一!
In three, two, one. Now!
Yeah.
让你追 吃老子尾气吧
Fucking suck that.
停在这里吧
Okay, stop here.
我来切断他的汽车电路
I'm gonna kill the electronics.
怎么搞的?
What the fuck?
该死的玩意!拜托!
Fucking thing! Come on!
轮到我了
It's my turn.
见鬼
Fuck.
奥利弗...很高兴见到你
Oliver. Nice to see you.
是啊
Yeah.
给我打电♥话♥是正确的决定 孩子
Calling me was the right decision, son.
我该...我需要做什么?
What do I, what do I need to do?
配合我的调查
Cooperate with my investigation.
作为交换 我会为你提供 全天候的保护
In return, I'll guarantee you 24-hour protection.
“配合”?
Cooperate?
你是说你想让我在背后捅我妈一刀
You mean you want me to stab my mum in the back?
我要你把知道的一切都告诉我
I want you to tell me everything you know.
包括卡尔波夫的事、李在勋的事
About Karpov, Jae-Hun Lee
以及石蚕和俄♥罗♥斯♥情报部门的交易
and Caddis's dealings with Russian Intelligence.
我要完全豁免权
I want full immunity.
那是当然 我们先离开这里
Of course. Let's get off the street.
奥利弗刚刚自首了
Oliver just turned himself in.
他说的话哪怕只有一点属实
If any of what he says holds up,
也能成为我们指控朱诺和石蚕的铁证
that'll give us an ironclad case against Juno and Caddis.
那真是太好了
That's great to hear.
关于丽贝卡在石蚕期间做过的事,奥利弗有不少话要说
Oliver had a lot to say about Rebecca's activities with Caddis.
我们达成了协议的 记得吗?
We have a deal, remember?
记得
Yeah. I remember.
那就好
Good.
怎么了?
What's going on?
奥利弗自首了
Oliver turned himself in.
该死的叛徒
Fucking rat.
朱诺玩完了
Juno is finished.
你觉得她会进监狱吗?
Do you think she'll go to jail?
不知道
I don't know.
但她的权力和影响力都将不复存在
But all her power, all her influence, that's all gone.
我们很快就能结束逃亡
Soon, we can stop running.
我们也终于可以生活在一起
And finally, we can be together.
- 就像... - 就像家人一样
- As a-- - As a family.
我们来庆祝一下吧
Let's celebrate.
这批是我亲自酿制的
I made this batch by hand.
等等 你该不会又想给我下药吧?
Well, you're not gonna drug me again, are you?
你来倒酒吧
You pour.
- 这是传统 - 你指什么?
- It's tradition. - What is?
给长辈倒酒 这是尊重的表现
You pour for your elders. It's a sign of respect.
- 干杯 - 干杯
- Geonbae. - Geonbae.
鉴于我们现在和道森的关系不错
So, now that we're in good with Dawson...
你是不是在想回美国的事?
...are you thinking you want to go back to the States?
你想回美国吗?
Is that what you want?
不知道。可能也不错
I don't know. Yeah, could be nice.
你觉得恩珠会同意吗?
Do you think Eunju would go for that?
我们会一起想办法的
Well, we'll figure it out together.
好吧 假设我们都生活在一起
Okay, say that we are all together.
我该做什么?
What am I supposed to do?
你可以做任何事
You can do anything.
你可以去上大学
You could go to college.
可以去找份工作
You could get a job.
爸爸 我已经有工作了
Dad, I already have a job.
丽贝卡
Rebecca...
那是我唯一会做的事
It's the only thing I know how to do.
也是我擅长的事
I'm good at it.
我喜欢这份工作
I like it.
不 朱诺对你进行了精心调♥教♥
No. Juno groomed you.
她把你变成了她的私人武器
She turned you into her personal weapon.
- 爸爸 - 但你的价值远不止于此...
- Dad-- - But you're so much more than that.
- 爸爸 当初是我主动找上朱诺的
Dad, I'm the one who went to Juno.
不。是她操控了你
No. She manipulated you.
一切都是我自愿的 她没有逼我
She didn't force me into any of this.
但你杀的那些人...
But the people you killed...
人都有一死
People die.
妈妈死了
Mom died.
你也“死”了
You died.
爸爸 我不知道该怎么办
Dad, I don't know what to do.
- 我好迷茫 我... - 嘿...
- I'm lost, I-- - Hey.
我们干得过他们吗?
Can we take them?
干不过 他们人数太多了 我们得走了
No. There are too many of them. We got to move.
你先行一步 我在河边等你
You go first. I'll meet you down by the river.
去吧!快点!
Go. Now.
爸爸!
Dad!
剧集 | 蝴蝶风暴(2025) | 导航列表