剧集 | 蝴蝶风暴(2025) | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on Butterfly...
我爸爸是九年前消失的
My dad disappeared nine years ago
而他现在居然有一个七岁的孩子?
and now he has a seven-year-old?
他叫李在勋。你肯定听说过
Jae-Hun Lee. You must have heard about
他被害的事 相关的新闻报道铺天盖地
his murder last week, it was all over the news.
丽贝卡 她...
Rebecca, she's, uh...
不一样了
different.
我希望你能像相信丽贝卡那样相信我
I want you to trust me like you trusted Rebecca.
派我去抓她吧
Send me out after her
我会证明给你看的
and I will prove it to you.
那附近有个卡车站
There's a truck depot nearby.
他应该是想经由那里逃跑
Bet he's headed there to escape.
- 这是什么? - 石蚕特工
- What's this? - The Caddis operative
杀害卡尔波夫的
who killed Karpov.
快跑!
Run!
现在轮到我夺走你的东西了
Now it's my turn to take something from you.
朱诺?朱诺 请回话
Juno. Juno, come in.
我在听
I'm here.
我需要你把丽贝卡从她阿姨家接走
I need you to get Rebecca from her aunt's house right now
- 送去安全的地方 - 为什么?怎么了?
- and take her someplace safe. - Why? What's wrong?
他们发现了我的身份。马尔多纳多的组织
They ID'd me. Maldonado, his cell.
对我做了全面的背景调查
They had a full workup on me.
还有丽贝卡
And Rebecca.
他们有她的学校课程表 朱诺
They had her school schedule, Juno.
他们会找她麻烦的
They're gonna go after her.
他们通过伤害她来对付我
They're gonna hurt her to get to me, and they're not gonna stop
- 直到把我弄死为止 - 给华盛顿办公室的博特纳
- until I'm dead. - Get Boettner in the D.C. office
打个电♥话♥。半夜也给我叫醒他
on the phone. I don't care what time it is, get him up.
我现在就派人去接她 你在哪里?
I'm sending someone to pick her up right now. Where are you?
我在回基地的路上,我需要一架飞机
I'm on my way back to base. I need a flight out.
我得回去找她
I got to get back to her.
路上注意安全 我们会送你回家的
Yeah, I'm on it. Just get here safe, we'll get you home.
有点不对劲 朱诺
Something's not right, Juno.
整件事都透着诡...
Something about this doesn't make--
大卫?
David.
大卫?
David?
大卫 你在听吗?
David, are you there?
大卫?
David.
大卫 能听到我说话吗?
David, can you hear me?
嘿,大卫
Hey, David.
在右边!掩护我!
I'm moving right. Cover me!
快走!
Go! Go!
安迪!
Andy! Andy.
安迪 躺着 别起来
Andy, stay down, stay down.
我们得转移阵地 掩护我!
We got to move. Cover me!
他在右边!
Two bogies on the right!
快走!
Go! Go!
- 走吧! - 我掩护你
- Go. Go. - I got you!
来吧
Come on.
坚持住
Hold on, hold on. Hold on!
来吧!快走!
Come on, let's go.
撤退!
To the left.
大卫 你在听吗?请回话
David, are you there? Come in.
大卫?
David?
请回话 大卫
Come in. David?
大卫 你还活着吗?
David, are you alive?
Uh...
丽贝卡 很抱歉
Rebecca, I'm so sorry.
你♥爸♥爸被人杀害了
Your dad's been killed.
蝴蝶杀机
你在干什么?
What're you doing, man?
他在地下又用不着这个
He won't need this where he's going.
赶紧干活吧
Get back to work.
伙计们 我们这边弄好了
Hey, guys, we're done here.
嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
瞧瞧...
Whoa, look at th--
钢枪!
Gun!
放开他
Let him go.
他在哪里?
Where is he?
奥利弗在哪?
Where's Oliver?
我不知道
I don't know.
你说你不知道是什么意思?
What do you mean, you don't know?
我叮嘱过你要照顾好他的
I told you to watch out for him.
我儿子到底在哪儿?
Where the fuck is my son?
在奥利弗回来之前 谁都不准休息
Nobody blinks until Oliver walks back into this building.
黄总警监已得知此事
Commissioner General Hwang is aware of the situation.
他愿意尽他所能提供帮助
He's offering to help personally in any way he can.
他若想帮忙 不妨给我查看监控的权限
Okay, well, he can grant me access to his fucking CCTV cameras.
在那之前 我们会持续监听
Until then, we're monitoring all calls
大卫所有生意伙伴的来电
from David Jung's former business associates.
包括他的烧酒客户和销♥售♥商
All his soju clients and vendors.
我们已派人盯梢他家、他的酒厂...
We have operatives based outside his home, his distillery.
他老婆的家人呢?
What about his wife's family?
我们正尝试寻找他们 但遇到了一些阻力
We're working on locating them, but we're meeting some resistance.
什么样的阻力?
What kind of resistance?
他们背后有人
They are, uh, connected.
他们和黄总警监 是直呼其名的关系吗?
Are they on a first-name basis with the commissioner general?
我不管你们要贿赂、
I don't care who you have to bribe,
折磨或杀掉谁,给我找到我的儿子!
torture or kill, you find my son!
祝我好运吧
Wish me luck.
我会陪着你的
I'll be right there with you.
来 吃吧
Here. Eat up.
这个鸡汤很好喝 谢谢
This chicken soup is delicious. Thank you.
这是我曾祖母的食谱
It's my great-grandmother's recipe.
真的?
Oh, really?
你在我八岁时 就想传授给我 对吧 妈?
You tried to teach it to me when I was eight, isn't that right, Mom?
我根本没法教你
I couldn't teach you.
你只会穿上围裙 在那装装样子
You'd just put on an apron and pretend to cook.
你就喜欢玩闹
You've always liked to play around.
对了 我有提到 敏希在学校的表现有多好吗?
By the way, did I mention how well Minhee's doing in school?
她在班上名列前茅
She's at the top of her class.
真希望我能早点回学校
I hope I get to go back soon.
不过我也很高兴能有个新姐姐
But I'm so happy I got a new sister!
姐姐?
Sister?
这个地方...
This place... uh...
好大!
Big!
大
Big.
您是做运输生意的吗?
You do shipping business?
走私?
Smuggling?
她问你是不是走私犯
She's asking if you're a smuggler.
走私犯?你妈...
A smuggler? You motherf--
丽贝卡 我岳父做的是
Rebecca, my father-in-law runs
进出口生意
an import/export business.
你想参观一下的话就告诉我
Just let me know if you want a tour.
我带你看各种违♥禁♥品♥
I'll show you all the contraband.
岳父 请让我来
Please, Father. Let me.
感谢您的热情招待
Thank you for welcoming us.
我有吗?
Did I?
你一直在努力改掉你的美国口音
You've been working to lose your American accent.
现在至少有一两个词能说对了
You said at least one or two words correctly.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们来干杯吧?
Shall we cheers?
干杯
Cheers.
我...很抱歉这样突然造访
I... apologize for coming to you like this.
但我们遇到了一点麻烦
But we have a problem.
我们需要签证
We need visas.
什么?
Huh?
非...非正...
Uh... un... undo... undoc...
我们需要非正式的签证
We need undocumented visas.
以及入境日本的安全通道
And safe passage to Japan.
有一艘编号♥为KR8346的货船
There's a cargo vessel KR8346
剧集 | 蝴蝶风暴(2025) | 导航列表