剧集 | 蝴蝶风暴(2025) | 导航列表
License plate 8052.
白色驾驶室 车牌号♥8052
White cab. License 8052.
白色驾驶室 8052 动手
White cab, 8052. Move in.
出来!
Get out!
打开它 快!
Open it, now!
蝴蝶杀机
好了 走吧
Okay, let's go.
快点
Come on.
姐姐
Unni.
你得把鞋子脱掉
You need to take off your shoes.
爸爸 我们要在这里 开我的生日派对吗?
Daddy, are we having my birthday party here?
不是 我们只是在这里住一晚
No, we're just spending the night.
然后我们会坐渡轮
Then we're gonna take a ferry.
接着再坐飞机 去一个非常特别的地方
And then we're gonna take a plane to a very special place.
敏希 我们去洗洗手
Minhee, let's go wash our hands
- 换上干净的衣服吧 - 好
- and change into some clean clothes. - Okay.
去楼上
Upstairs.
有人知道这个地方吗?
Does anyone know about this place?
没有 这里很安全
No, it's clean.
你确定?
Are you sure?
石蚕总有办法知道
Caddis always finds a way.
石蚕是我创立的
I started Caddis.
别忘了
Don't forget that.
从来没忘
Never.
窗户
Window.
你待在这里
Stay here.
珍秀?
Jin-Soo?
老板 没想到您会来
Oh, sir. I wasn't expecting you.
我要是知道您要来...
If I'd known you were coming...
你不是说这里很安全吗?
I thought you said this place is clean?
是很安全
It is.
是吗?
Yeah?
那他是谁?
Then who was that?
那是权先生
That's Mr. Kwon.
平日里帮我照看♥房♥♥子的人
He looks after the place for me.
放心 我用的是化名 付的也是现金
Don't worry, I use an alias and I pay him in cash.
他会是个麻烦吗?
Is he going to be a problem?
谁会是个麻烦?
Is who going to be a problem?
没有谁
Nobody.
敏希呢?
Where's Minhee?
她在洗澡
She's taking a bath.
你们说的是谁?
Who are you talking about?
你不用担心
You don't need to worry about it.
我们借一步说话
Let's talk for a second.
我知道你为什么要这么做 既是为了你 也是为了丽贝卡
I know why you need to do this, for you and for Rebecca.
但你把我和敏希也牵扯进来了
But you pulled me and Minhee into it, too.
你说得对
You're right.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不需要你的道歉
I don't need you to be sorry.
但我们既然要成为一家人
But if we are going to be a family,
就该有一家人的样子
let's be a family.
这不是你和丽贝卡两个人的战斗
It's not you and Rebecca against the world.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我知道这事确实难为了你
I know this is hard for you.
我也知道丽贝卡的埋怨更是火上浇油
And I know Rebecca's not making it any easier.
她能不埋怨吗?
Why would she?
我甚至无法想象她经历了什么
I can't even imagine what she must be going through.
我爱你
I love you.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
丽贝卡
Rebecca.
她...
She's, uh...
她怎么了?
She's what?
不一样了
Different.
卡尔波夫的刺杀案 查得怎么样了 乔治?
How's the Karpov investigation going, George?
其实我并非为这件事而来
Actually, that's not why I'm here.
奥利弗比我上次见到他时长大了不少
Oliver's grown since I last saw him.
不如我们希望的那般高大
Not as much as we'd hoped.
以他爸爸和我的身高 我以为他能长到1米88
Between his father's height and mine, I thought he'd be at least six-two.
他在夜生活方面 继承了他母亲的品味
He's inherited his mother's taste for nightlife.
我好像记得你以前
I seem to recall you shutting down O'Shea's
经常在奥谢俱乐部待到打烊才走
on a regular basis.
你把我们这些新进分♥析♥员都灌醉了
You took all the first-year analysts out and got us wasted.
那叫团建
Called team building.
他还继承了
He's also inherited
你吸引有趣之人的能力
your ability to attract interesting people.
你应该认识他身边这个人吧?
You know the guy next to him, right?
不 我不认识
No, I don't recognize him.
他叫李在勋
Jae-Hun Lee.
曾在美国接受教育
Educated in the U.S.
他的家族坐拥江南区半数房♥地♥产♥
His family owns half the buildings in Gangnam.
你肯定听说过他被害的事
You must have heard about his murder last week.
相关的新闻报道铺天盖地
It was all over the news.
是的
Yeah.
奥利弗非常难过
Oliver was so upset.
他们在过去几个月里已经成了朋友
They'd become friends over the last few months.
朱诺
Juno.
我知道卡尔波夫为石蚕做的事 远比你承认的多
I know Mikhail Karpov did more for Caddis than you're willing to admit.
我还知道你儿子 和一名中情局特工关系密切
But now you're being cagey about what I know is a close friendship between
而你却对此遮遮掩掩
your son and a CIA asset.
中情局在监视我儿子吗 乔治?
Is the CIA spying on my son, George?
你就当是吧
Let's say they are.
只要他没有做错事 就没什么可担心的
If he's done nothing wrong, there's nothing to worry about.
最好的自证方法就是配合
The best way to prove that is to just play ball.
我该怎么做?
How would I do that?
你可以先让我跟奥利弗谈谈
You can start by letting me talk to Oliver.
我管不了他
I don't control him.
那就告诉他上哪儿找我
Well, let him know where to find me.
你知道怎样才能成为 一名优秀的射手吗?
You know what makes a great archer?
注重动作姿态
Attention to form.
注重每一个细节 力求完美
To perfection in the smallest details.
我刚见过道森参议员
I just saw Senator Dawson.
他有在勋去世当晚 你和他在一起的照片
He has a photo of you and Jae-Hun from the night he died.
什么?
What?
照片是在社交媒体上找到的
It was on social media.
那晚你还有没有别的遗漏?
You miss anything else from that night?
- 没有了- 监控录像都抹掉了吗?
- No. - Did you wipe the security camera footage
- 抹掉了。我又不是白♥痴♥。
- from your building's servers? - Yes. I'm not an idiot.
- 你在其他地方暴露身份了吗? - 妈!
- Were you ID'd anywhere else you went? - Mum!
我有小心行事
I was careful.
中情局监视你好几周了 你却毫不知情
The CIA was surveilling you for weeks and you didn't know.
现在他们认为你杀了他们的特工
And now they think you've killed their asset.
你所谓的小心显然还不够
So your idea of careful isn't good enough.
借卡尔波夫之手向俄♥罗♥斯♥人出♥售♥情报
It wasn't my idea to use Karpov
- 可不是我的主意 - 对
- to sell intelligence to the Russians. - No.
但你的失误 可能会导致我被道森抓住
But it might be your fault Dawson takes me down for it.
我知道自己搞砸了
I know I fucked up.
你每天都在提醒我这件事
You remind me of that every day.
但想毁掉石蚕的人 是郑大卫
But David Jung is the one trying to destroy Caddis.
不是我。你这样对我 无非是因为我好拿捏罢了
Not me. You just treat me like this because you think I'm an easy target.
我不是想针对你,我是想保护你
I'm not targeting you, I'm trying to protect you.
我不想被保护
I don't want to be protected.
我想要帮忙
I want to help.
我希望你能像相信丽贝卡那样相信我
I want you to trust me like you trusted Rebecca.
你不是丽贝卡
You're not Rebecca.
对
No.
我不是她
I'm not.
她抛弃了你
She left you.
我可以解决这件事的
Look, I can fix this.
让我帮忙吧
Let me be useful.
我了解丽贝卡
I know Rebecca.
了解她的想法
I know how she thinks.
剧集 | 蝴蝶风暴(2025) | 导航列表