剧集 | 蝴蝶风暴(2025) | 导航列表
谢谢
Oh. Thanks.
我们得跟道森见一面
We need to set a meeting with Dawson.
需要我把咱们安排进日程吗?
Shall I pencil us in?
他当前有什么行程安排?
What's on his schedule now?
《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》的电♥话♥采访
Um, phone interview, Washington Post.
好的 还有呢?
Okay. And then?
媒体事项、餐厅预约
It's just press stuff, restaurant reservations.
明天之前都没空
Nothing else till tomorrow.
- 我们必须今天见到他 - 我们知道他的酒店在哪
- No, it has to be today. - We know where his hotel is.
给我十分钟 我带你潜入他的房♥间
Just give me ten minutes, and I'll get us in his room.
怎么了?
What?
你做的这些事...
What you do...
你...
You...
你很乐在其中 对吧?
You like it, don't you?
你到底想问什么?
What are you really asking me?
我知道我让你陷入了怎样的境地
I know the position I've put you in.
为了帮助我和我的家人 你正亲手毁掉一个你在乎的人
In helping me, my family, you're destroying someone you care about.
这么说 你承认你在利用我了?
So, you're admitting to me that you're using me?
你是我对付朱诺的最佳武器
You're the best weapon I could ever point at Juno,
但这并不是我回来找你的原因
but that's not why I found you.
听着
Look...
你可以不必参与其中
You don't have to be a part of this.
当年你“死”后
When you died,
我每晚都醒着等你回来
I stayed awake every night, waiting for you to come home.
想听到你的车驶入车道的声音
Listening for your car in the driveway.
所以 没问题
So, yeah.
你想让我毁掉朱诺?
Yeah, you want me to destroy Juno?
想拿我当武器?我乐意之至
You want to use me as your weapon? I will.
是那个贱♥人♥先毁掉我的生活的
That bitch destroyed my life first.
好吧
All right.
请进
Come in.
有两名目击者声称,在仁川看到了
We've got two witnesses who swear they saw
与郑的描述相符的人
someone matching Jung's description in Incheon.
我们正在核实该报告
We're verifying the reports now.
道森那边的情况呢?
What about Dawson?
他
He's, uh...
约了李在勋家的律师吃晚饭
...having dinner with the lawyer for Jae-Hun Lee's family.
看来他不打算放过这件事
He's not gonna let this go.
林伍德也会一同前往
Linwood will be with him.
她会盯紧那边的情况并向我们汇报
She'll monitor the situation and report back to us.
道森将在一小时后 在这里和在勋的律师见面
Dawson's meeting Jae-Hun's lawyer here in an hour.
时间刚好够我带你在周围逛逛
Just enough time to show you around.
那是什么?
What was that?
那是“炸米花”
Uh, it's bbung-twigi.
类似于韩国版爆米花 只不过制♥作♥时会发出砰的一声
It's like Korean kettle corn but with a bang.
听起来就像炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥
Sounds like a bomb going off.
或者说枪声
Or a gunshot.
快来看这个
Ooh! Check this out.
我想给你看样东西
I want to show you something.
知道这是什么吗?
You know what these are?
绿豆煎饼
Bindaetteok.
用绿豆做的煎饼 别问我绿豆是什么
Mung bean pancakes. Don't ask me what mung beans are.
我妈妈以前总会在特别的日子做这个
My mom used to make these on special occasions.
所有东西看起来都很好吃
- Everything looks so good. - Mm-hmm.
我快饿死了 我已经看到了十种想吃的东西
I'm starving. I've seen like ten things I want to eat.
尝一个
Try one.
我们得走了 道森快到了
We got to go. Dawson's almost here.
道森来了
Dawson's here.
喂
Hello?
很高兴终于和你说上话 参议员
It's good to finally speak to you, Senator.
你是谁?
Who is this?
你很清楚我是谁
You know exactly who this is.
不要跟你的团队说一个字
Don't say a word to your team. Don't alert anyone.
除非你不想扳倒朱诺隆德
Not if you want to bring down Juno Lund.
我在听
I'm listening.
和我单独面谈一分钟
I need 60 seconds of your time. Alone.
你甩掉你的安保人员 就现在
Without your security detail. Now.
没门儿
That's not happening.
那你就只能靠自己了
Then you're on your own.
我的会计师
My accountant.
我凭什么相信你?
Why would I trust you?
你知道我是谁
You know who I am.
也知道我以前是做什么的
You know what I used to do.
当然了
Of course.
那你应该知道我想让你死 你早就死了
Then you know if I wanted you dead, you would be.
在哪儿见面?
Where?
在下一个路口右转
Make your next right.
然后在过道尽头左侧会有一家面档
There's a noodle stall down the aisle to your left.
我的团队怎么办?
What about my team?
我会应付他们的
I'll handle them.
听我指令出发 五
Head there in five,
四
four,
三
three,
二
two,
一
one.
- 你知道他要去哪个摊位吗? - 他没说
- Do you know what stall he's going to? - He didn't say.
霍利斯 你看到这个了吗?奥利弗的手♥机♥开机了
Hollis, you see this? Oliver's phone just came on line.
赶紧追踪啊
Tell me you're tracing this.
打扰一下 云先生
Excuse me, Mr. Yun?
嗨,你是来跟道森参议员 一起吃晚饭的 对吧?
Hi. Hi. You're meeting with Senator Dawson for dinner, correct?
这里人太多
Oh, it's so busy here.
他担心你会迷路 我来给你带路吧?
He's a bit worried that you might get lost. May I?
好的
Okay.
走吧
Let's go.
参议员
Senator.
郑大卫
David Jung.
你有一分钟时间
You've got 60 seconds.
李在勋等多人的死亡 幕后黑手
Juno Lund is responsible for the death of Jae-Hun Lee,
都是朱诺隆德
among others.
我能提供确凿的证据
I can provide the smoking gun.
- 你想要什么回报? - 豁免权
- And what do you want in return? - Immunity.
给我的
For me.
还有给我女儿的
And my daughter.
米哈伊尔卡尔波夫曾是我掌握的 石蚕和俄♥罗♥斯♥情报部门间的唯一联♥系♥
Mikhail Karpov was my only link between Caddis and Russian Intelligence.
结果他却被你女儿暗♥杀♥了
Your daughter assassinated him.
我可以帮你争取到豁免权
Immunity for you, I can work out.
至于她...
But her...
两者缺一不可
Both of us.
否则免谈
Or no deal.
你我都知道朱诺隆德才是那条大鱼
We both know Juno Lund is the bigger catch here.
我需要证据
I'm gonna need proof.
确凿的证据
Concrete proof.
否则 你我都难逃朱诺的毒手
Anything less and Juno destroys us both.
成交
Done.
出来吧
Come on.
等一下!
Wait!
你就这样放我走吗?
You're just letting me go?
我看着你的时候 依然能看到那个小男孩
When I look at you, I still see that little kid.
当心点 奥利弗
Be careful, Oliver.
你妈妈不太会原谅人
Your mom, she's not so big on forgiveness.
你告诉我的那些事
And those things you told me...
她迟早都会知道
she'll know.
奥利弗到了
Oliver's here.
我们现在就把他带进来
We're bringing him in now.
- 他怎么逃出来的? - 他没逃
- How did he escape? - He didn't.
- 是大卫放他走的 - 他为什么要这么做?
- David let him go. - Why would he do that?
还有一件事
There's something else.
林伍德特工报告说
Agent Linwood reported that they lost contact
参议员一度失联了一分多钟
with the senator for over a minute.
- 秘密会面? - 在安养市场
- A clandestine meeting? - At Anyang Market.
剧集 | 蝴蝶风暴(2025) | 导航列表