剧集 | 蝴蝶风暴(2025) | 导航列表
So, what's going on?
九年前 你曾帮助我 从这个世界上消失
You helped me disappear nine years ago.
现在我需要你再帮我一次
I need you to do it again.
有人找到你了?
Someone found you?
- 他们很快就会找到我 - 谁?
- They will soon. - Who?
石蚕
Caddis.
你自己的公♥司♥?
Your own company?
虽然石蚕是我创立的 但如今的石蚕
Yeah, I may have founded Caddis, but what they've become,
早就和我背道而驰
you know that's not me.
怎么了?
What?
明明只要一直装死就不会被发现
All you had to do was be dead.
你到底是怎么搞砸的?
How'd you fuck that up?
信不信由你 这是我自己选的
Believe it or not, I chose this.
为什么?
Why?
因为石蚕有我想要拿回的东西
Because Caddis has something of mine I want back.
丽贝卡
Rebecca.
她在替他们卖♥♥命 勇植
She's working for them, Yong Shik.
作为一名杀手
As an assassin.
这些年来 我一直以为她很安全
All these years, I thought she was safe.
现在才知道她在朱诺手下工作
But now, knowing she's working for Juno,
这无异于被判处了死刑
it's practically a death sentence.
我不能坐视不管
I can't just sit back and let that happen.
所以你不惜毁掉自己的生活 也要把她救回来吗?
And now you want to blow up your life to get her back?
换作是你会不救吗?
Wouldn't you?
你老婆怎么办?
What about your wife?
她也是这么想的吗?
Does she feel the same?
如果是就好了 但...
That would be nice, but...
你愿意帮我这个忙吗?
Will you help me?
给我一周时间
Give me a week.
我没有一周时间
I don't have a week.
我需要在一天之内 拿到新护照
I need new passports within a day,
最多两天
two at the most.
那样的话质量会有所下降
They won't be as good.
只要能让我顺利出国就行
I just need them to be good enough to get out of the country,
然后我们再考虑长远计划
then we'll think of a long-term plan.
好的
Of course.
我会尽快把钱款和照片发给你
I'll send you payment and photos as soon as I can.
你完成后
When you're finished,
打这个电♥话♥找我
call me on this number.
你不打算回来了 是吗?
You're not coming back, are you?
保重身体
Take care of your health.
好好吃饭
Eat well.
只要不吃你的面 我就死不了 放心吧
As long as I don't eat your noodles, I won't die. Don't worry.
勇植...
- Yong Shik... - Hmm?
真的太感谢你了
...thank you so much.
感谢你所做的一切
For everything.
这上面越来越冷了 我们进去吧
It's cold up here. Let's go inside.
阿特伍德
Atwood.
稍等一下
One sec.
全球定位坐标
GPS coordinates.
♪ I need you to know ♪
♪ You're special to me ♪
♪ So special to me ♪
♪ Mm...
谢了 阿特伍德 这正是我需要的
Thanks, Atwood. I needed that.
这下我感觉自己被利用了
Well, now I just feel used.
看得出来你很“讨厌”
Yeah, I could tell how much you hated it.
天黑前我们还有一点时间
You know, we still have a little bit of time left before it gets dark.
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
你知道让我闹心的是什么吗?
You know what bothers me?
不管这家伙是谁
- Hmm? - Whoever this guy is,
他对你、对卡尔波夫
he didn't care about you, he didn't care about Karpov,
对撤离小组都毫无兴趣 你们都不是他的目标
he didn't care about the exfil team. None of you guys were his target.
我才是
I was.
我想知道为什么
I want to know why.
旅途还顺利吗?
- Good flight? - Hmm.
- 他们都在楼下待命了吗? - 是的
- Are they ready for us downstairs? - Yes, they are.
-你找到他了吗? -还没有
- Did you find him? - Not yet,
但我知道他在哪
but I know where he is.
那你还在等什么?
What're you waiting for?
咖啡
Coffee.
阿特伍德正在给我买♥♥
Atwood's getting me some.
我感觉你没有认真对待此事
I don't feel like you're taking this seriously.
你是我最亲近的人
Juno, you're the closest thing I have
不亚于家人 而你却不相信我
to family, and you just told me you don't trust me.
我他妈的认真得很
I'm taking this fucking seriously.
你怎么知道他在哪的?
How do you know where he is?
通过一张停车罚单上的全球定位坐标
GPS coordinates on the back of a parking ticket.
我派些打手过去支援你 奥利弗会负责协调
I'm sending some hitters to back you up. Oliver will coordinate.
他不用坐冷板凳了?
He's off the bench?
不完全是
Not exactly.
我明早之前就能搞定 到时候再联♥系♥你
I'll have it done by morning. I'll call you then.
- 丽贝卡 - 干吗?
- Rebecca. - What?
务必多加小心
Careful with this one.
♪ Sometimes I get a little lonely ♪
♪ So I took a one-way to Atlanta to the homie ♪
♪ Everybody make assumptions ♪
♪ But I have to say there's two sides to every story ♪
♪ I'm going all in, no guts, no glory ♪
♪ Hey, boy, keep talking, you gonna meet this 40 ♪
♪ We in Buckhead, we rolling, rolling four deep ♪
♪ Ready, Freddy, feeling solid ♪
♪ I wake up every day ♪
♪ And I live like it's my last ♪
♪ Sometimes things just move too fast ♪
♪ I wish I could slow it down ♪
♪ Hold me down, down ♪
♪ Down, hold it down, down ♪
♪ Put up and gonna call me out, out, out ♪
- 准备好了吗? - 准备好了
- Ready? - Yeah.
他在逃跑
He's running.
分头寻找 我在这里堵他
Split up. I'll look in here.
丽贝卡
Rebecca.
爸爸?
Dad?
你看起来...
You look...
你出落得真漂亮
You're so beautiful.
我还以为你...
I th-- I thought you--
你还活着?
You're alive?
你♥他♥妈♥的竟然还活着?
You're fucking alive?!
听我说
Look.
我知道你一时间肯定难以接受
I know this must be a lot to take in right now.
这些年你都去哪了?
All this time, where have you been?
在我这九年的人生中 你都去哪了?
Nine years of my life, where have you been?
你还没把枪放下
You still haven't put your gun down.
你也没有
Neither have you.
我知道我欠你一个答案
I owe you answers, I know that.
但眼下我们必须先离开这里
But right now we have to get out of here.
你不告诉我 我就不走
I'm not going anywhere till you tell me.
- 我们非走不可 - 你说啊 说你为什么
- No, we have to leave. - Tell me, tell me why you left
在我14岁时离我而去
when I was 14 years old.
说你为什么让我成为孤儿
Tell me why you made me an orphan.
你怎么可以这么做?
How could you do that?
你怎么可以这样对我...
How you could do that to me?
我所做的一切
Everything I did,
都是为了保护你
I did to protect you.
你就是个该死的骗子
You're a fucking liar.
我得走了
I have to go.
我希望你能跟我一起走
And I want you to come with me.
这就是我做这一切的目的
That's what all of this is about.
我不能再失去你了
I can't lose you again.
不过决定权不在我 而在你
But it's not my decision, it's yours.
你可以选择跟我走...
So you can either come with me...
或者朝我开枪
...or you can shoot me.
我要和她说话
I need to talk to her.
我不管她跟谁在一起
I don't give a fuck who she's with.
我现在就要和她说话
I need to talk to her right now.
你知道那是他吗?
Did you know it was him?
什么?
What?
你派我去对付他的时候
When you sent me after him,
知道是他吗?
did you know it was him?
剧集 | 蝴蝶风暴(2025) | 导航列表