剧集 | 蝴蝶风暴(2025) | 导航列表
Are you positive?
妈 我说了我确定
Mom, I said I'm sure.
卡尔波夫是我们和格鲁乌之间 唯一的联♥系♥
Karpov was the only thing linking us and the GRU.
若兰利那边发现我们向俄方情报部门 出♥卖♥♥♥盟军部队的动向信息
If Langley finds out that we're giving ally troop movements
你、我还有石蚕都将不复存在
to Russian intelligence, you, me, Caddis, we lose everything.
我明白
I understand.
丽贝卡怎么样?她还好吗?
How about Rebecca? Is she okay?
我们目前还无法和她取得联♥系♥
Uh, well, we haven't been able to make contact with her just yet.
- 好的 那现在就去找她 - 那是当然
- Okay, so find her now. - Of course.
我看得出来你有多担心她
I can see how much of a concern she is.
丽贝卡刚干掉了 苏丹财政部长
Rebecca just took out the Sudanese finance minister
和他的安保人员
and his entire security detail.
她击落了一架委内瑞拉军用飞机
She downed a Venezuelan military aircraft
人们至今还以为那是发动机故障所致
and people still think it was engine failure.
就算我担心丽贝卡
If I'm concerned about Rebecca,
那也是因为她是我们最宝贵的资产
it's because she's the most valuable asset in this organization.
破坏首尔行动的幕后黑手 查出是谁了吗?
Do we know who was behind the Seoul sabotage?
还没有 我们只知道 对方似乎是单枪匹马而来
No, only that it appears to be a lone operative.
你是说这是一个人干的?
You're telling me one person did this?
对方接受过战术训练
Well, they were tactically trained, and...
而且不知为何 似乎对我们的行动了如指掌
...somehow it seems like they have inside knowledge of our operation.
我要整个首尔办公室的人 都来处理这件事
Okay, I want the entire Seoul office on this.
不惜一切代价 也要让这家伙人头落地
I don't care what it takes, I want this guy's head on a fucking platter.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
喂?
Hello?
是我
Hey, it's me.
你找到她了吗?
Did you find her?
找到了 但出了点意外
Yes, but... something came up.
我没被认出来 我一直很小心
I wasn't ID'd, I was careful,
但我还没跟她说上话 她就逃跑了
but she got away before I could make contact.
别太难过
I'm sorry.
但我见到她了 恩珠
But I saw her, Eunju.
虽然已时隔九年
It's been nine years.
但那确实是她
But it was her.
我知道这很难接受
I know this is hard.
但你该回家了
But it's time to come home.
我发誓我有尝试过
I swear, I tried.
我来到了火车站,甚至买♥♥了票
I came to the station, I even bought a ticket,
但看着眼前的火车
but I am looking at this train...
我就是迈不出那一步
...and I can't get on.
我们事先说好的 大卫
We had a deal, David.
- 我知道 -只此一次
- I know. - One shot, that's it.
我们说好只冒险一次的
That's all we decided to risk.
我知道
I know.
但她需要我
But she needs me.
如果让石蚕发现你
If Caddis finds you,
他们会杀了你的
they'll kill you.
我们所有人都会性命不保
They'll kill all of us.
我不会让这种事发生的
I won't let that happen.
万一她已经无药可救了呢?
What if she can't be saved?
听着 我要你现在就收拾好东西
Hey... look, I-I need you to pack your things
前往安全屋 好吗?
and get to the safe house, okay?
不要告诉任何人,也不要留下任何
Don't tell anyone and don't leave anything behind
能追踪到你的东西
that can be used to find you.
明天下午三点有一趟出城的火车
There's a train leaving tomorrow at 3:00.
请务必搭乘它离开
Please be on it.
我一天后 就会去找你
I'll meet you in a day.
最多两天
Two at the most.
对不起 恩珠
I'm sorry, Eunju.
但她是我的女儿
But she's my daughter.
我不能再抛下她
I can't leave her again.
嗨 是我
Hi, it's me.
丽贝卡?
Rebecca?
你在哪里?没事吧?
Where are you? Are you okay?
我在梨泰院某处
I'm somewhere in Itaewon.
我逃走了 但这到底是怎么回事?
I got away, but what the fuck happened?
我还想问你呢
I was going to ask you the same thing.
那是什么意思?
What's that supposed to mean?
阿特伍德遭到了袭击
Atwood was attacked. Police found
警方在一条小巷里 发现了被殴打和戴上手铐的撤离小组
the exfil team beaten and handcuffed in an alley,
所以应该是我问你发生了什么
so I'm asking you, what happened?
显然是有人知道了
Somebody knew, fucking obviously.
有人发现了刺杀卡尔波夫的行动
Somebody found out about the Karpov job
劫持了撤离小组
and hijacked the exfil team.
怎么知道的?
How?
你以为我不想弄清楚吗?
You don't think that I'm trying to find out?
这可是我负责的行动
This is my op,
- 朱诺 -原本是
- Juno. - Yes, it was.
等等
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait, wait, wait.
这是撤离小队自己不小心被抓
So the exfil team gets themselves caught,
你却反过来怪我的意思吗?
and you're blaming me?
我们在一项任务中 出现了重大情报泄露
We have a major intelligence breach
而且还是我失败不起的任务
on the one mission I cannot afford to have fail.
眼下我真不知道该怪谁
Right now I don't know who to blame.
你不相信我?
You don't trust me?
我正在前往韩国的飞机上 我要在落地时听到答案
I'm on a plane to Korea. I want answers when I land.
拜托 朱诺
Jesus, Juno.
你是这个世界上唯一关心我的人
You're the one person in the world who cares about me.
我不会背叛你的
I wouldn't screw you over.
那就是另有其人
Someone did.
我会把人找出来 处理好这件事的
I'll find them and I'll take care of it.
务必说到做到
Make sure you do.
你相信她的话?
You're trusting her with this?
丽贝卡干这行已经四年了 她能处理好的
Rebecca's been on the job for four years. She knows how to handle herself.
我认为这是个错误
I think it's a mistake.
你想跟我谈错误?
You want to talk about mistakes?
首尔那边查得怎么样了?
Where are we on the Seoul ID?
我们通过监控点的监控录像 获得了一张对方的照片
We were able to pull an image from the security cameras
但并不能确认其身份
at the surveillance site, but it doesn't ID him.
韩国男性 40多岁到50岁出头
Korean male, late 40s, early 50s,
中等身高 中等身材
medium height, medium build.
把照片发给韩国中♥央♥情报局的联♥系♥人
Get this to our contacts at Korea's NIS,
看看他们能不能查到什么
see if they can get anything off it.
你有告诉丽贝卡 我让她刺杀卡尔波夫的原因吗?
Did you tell Rebecca why I put her on Karpov?
没有
No.
她从不过问原因
She never cares why.
那就好
Good.
别告诉她
Don't.
事情有些不对劲
But something doesn't seem right.
欢迎光临
Come in.
你这家伙
Hey, man.
你大哥来了 你连起身打个招呼都不肯吗?
Your elder is here and you don't even bother to get up?
我大哥?
My elder, huh?
什么风把你吹来了?
What are you doing here?
我想吃点好吃的面条
I wanted some good noodles,
但只有你的店开着
but your shop was the only one open.
你要是想损我 说话就别带口音
If you're going to insult me, at least do it without that terrible accent.
什么口音?
What accent?
我完全听不懂你在说什么
I can't understand a word you're saying.
很高兴见到你 朋友
Good to see you, my friend.
我也是
Yeah, you, too.
我们多久没见了?两三个月?
How long has it been? Two, three months?
我最近有点忙
I've been a little busy these days.
听起来很严肃的样子
Sounds serious.
我们可以到楼上谈谈吗?
Can we talk upstairs?
我还以为你戒酒了
I thought you quit.
医生说我有脂肪肝 须得戒酒
My doctor told me I have a fatty liver and need to stop drinking.
那你打算怎么做?
What are you going to do?
换一个医生
Find another doctor.
说吧,发生什么事了?
剧集 | 蝴蝶风暴(2025) | 导航列表