剧集 | 蝴蝶风暴(2025) | 导航列表
将在两天后从仁川出发 前往福冈
set to leave in two days from Incheon to Fukuoka.
我们得搭上那艘船
We need to be on that ship.
你们三位也是
The three of you, too.
我们?
Us?
只有大家在一起 我才能确保所有人的安全
I can only keep us safe if we are all together.
确保我们的安全?
Keep us safe?
你先顾好自己吧
Mind your own business.
我能照顾好我的家人
I can take care of my family.
爸 事情没那么简单
Dad, it's not that simple.
这不是我随便打个响指就能搞定的事
This isn't just something I can snap my fingers and arrange.
但我知道您有这个能力
But I know that you can.
您认识的人之中 肯定不乏欠您天大人情的人
Some of the people you know must owe you some very big favors.
混♥蛋♥
Bastard.
我们吃完饭再聊这个吧
Let's come back to this after we eat.
亲爱的 吃饭吧
Dear, just eat.
放我出去!
Oi, let me out of here!
我是奥利弗 请在提示音后留言
You've reached Oliver. Leave a message after the tone.
大卫 如果你敢伤害他 甚至是碰他一下...
David, if you hurt him, if you even touch him...
不 我拒绝考虑那种可能性
No. No. I refuse to think about that.
做个交易吧
A trade.
听到了吗?我要和你做个交易
Do you hear me? I'm offering you a trade.
你把奥利弗还给我 我就放过你和你的家人
You give me Oliver and I will let you and your family go.
我向你保证
You have my word.
你想好怎么处置朱诺隆德了吗?
Have you decided what to do about Juno Lund?
她刚把暗♥杀♥卡尔波夫的凶手 拱手交给了你
She just gave you Karpov's killer on a silver platter.
同时还撇清了自己的关系
While claiming she had no involvement in his assassination.
反正你赢了
This is a win.
我大老远跑来首尔 可不是为了一个强塞给我的替罪羊
I didn't come all the way to Seoul to be handed a scapegoat.
朱诺是我的门生
Juno was my protégé.
当年我亲自传授她间谍技术
I personally schooled her in spy craft.
现在我的直觉却告诉我 她在利用它
My instincts tell me she's now using it
来对付自己的国家,以获取权力和利益
against her own nation for power and profit.
卡尔波夫和在勋 在一周内相继遇刺身亡
Karpov and Jae-Hun both murdered within a week.
郑大卫还活着
David Jung is alive.
我认为这一切都和朱诺脱不了干系
I think Juno's had a hand in all of it.
那你有什么计划?
So, what's your plan?
找到她的弱点
Find her weak spot.
直击要害
Target it.
大卫 如果你敢伤害他 甚至是碰他一下...
David, if you hurt him, if you even touch him...
不 我拒绝考虑那种可能性
No. No. I refuse to think about that.
八下
Eight.
六下
Six.
我不擅长这个
I suck at this.
你的亲家看起来挺“随和”的
So, your in-laws seem pretty chill.
这是我九年来第一次听到你笑
That's the first time I've heard you laugh in nine years.
你得放松些
You got to lighten up.
毕竟你都这把年纪了...
- Mm. - Someone your age...
- 我这把年纪? - 是啊
- My age? - Yeah.
否则你可能会心脏病发作
You're gonna give yourself a heart attack.
你在担心我?
You worried about me?
你要是再死一次就太糟糕了
It'd be pretty shitty if you died again.
我不会有事的。我们谁都不会有事
Nothing's gonna happen to me. Or any of us.
你不像我那样了解朱诺
You don't know Juno like I do.
- 是吗? - 也许你确实了解她
- Yeah? - Or maybe you do.
你对她出♥卖♥♥♥你一事似乎并不感到惊讶
You didn't seem too shocked that she was the one who burned you.
她为什么要这么做?
Why would she do it?
你们当年明明是搭档 一起创建了石蚕
You two were partners. You built Caddis together.
为了实现她的野心
I guess to take it to where she wanted it to go,
她必须把我踢出局
she needed me out of the way.
一直以来我都隐隐怀疑是她
Part of me always suspected it.
只是不到万不得已 我都不愿相信罢了
Just never wanted to believe it until I had to.
那你打算杀了她吗?
So, are you gonna kill her?
你会让这种事发生吗?
Would you let that happen?
你自己也说了
You said yourself she's the only parent
她是你这九年来唯一的父母
you've known for nine years.
以前确实是
She was.
直到她派了一名杀手来追杀我
Then she sent an assassin after me.
你来听听这个
Listen to this.
做个交易吧
...a trade.
听到了吗?我要和你做个交易
Do you hear me? I'm offering you a trade.
你把奥利弗还给我 我就放过你和你的家人
You give me Oliver and I will let you and your family go.
我向你保证
You have my word.
你相信她吗?
Do you believe her?
不信
No.
她不会放过我们的
She'll come after us.
- 面对朱诺 不是她死就是我们亡 - 对
- With Juno, it's kill or be killed. - Yeah.
我们必须扳倒她
We have to bring her down.
她在卡尔波夫的事情上总是讳莫如深
She was always really secretive about Karpov.
即使是对我
Even with me.
也许我们可以利用这点来阻止她
Maybe we can use that to stop her.
走吧 我有个主意
Come on. I have an idea.
起来
Come on.
你有什么遗言吗 奥利?
You got any last words, Ollie?
得了吧
Oh, please.
你们若真想杀我 早就动手了
If you were gonna kill me, you would've done it by now.
我们有些问题要问你
We have some questions.
你若如实回答
You give us the right answers,
也许我们还能做个交易
and maybe we can make a deal.
石蚕为什么要米哈伊尔卡尔波夫死?
Why did Caddis want Mikhail Karpov dead?
据我们所知 他和俄♥罗♥斯♥情报部门关系密切
We know he had close ties to Russian Intelligence.
你们在用他当中间人吗?
Were you using him as a middleman?
奥利弗
Oliver?
这怕是得耗上一整天
That's gonna take all fucking day.
当年你在牛津大学 研究俄狄浦斯的时候
So while you were off studying Oedipus at Oxford,
我已经在石蚕接受训练
I was in training at Caddis.
那些训练内容不亚于酷刑
You know they put us through some real shit?
某天 他们一会儿用湿毛巾捂我 一会儿用汽车电池电我
One day, they alternated between
两种手段轮番上阵
asphyxiating me with a wet towel and electrocuting me with a car battery.
那天我咬破了舌头
I bit through my tongue that day.
你应该不知道那是什么感觉吧?
You don't know what that's like
因为妈妈帮你把路都铺好了
because Mommy just handed you the fucking keys, didn't she?
我一直很好奇你面对这些酷刑 会有什么反应
You know, I always wondered, how you'd react...
现在我们可以一探究竟了
We can find out.
所以
So...
朱诺为什么要派人暗♥杀♥卡尔波夫?
why did Juno put the hit on Karpov?
- 有什么好笑的? - 你
- What's so funny? - You.
你太可笑了
You're funny.
你从来不在乎你要杀的人是谁
You never cared before who you were killing.
甚至没想过要问一下
Didn't even cross your mind to ask.
你知道你离开后 你女儿都在干什么吗?
Do you know what your daughter's been up to since you've been gone?
你知道她杀了多少人吗?
How many lives she's taken?
为石蚕杀的
For Caddis.
在朱诺的示意下
Under Juno's direction.
没有人逼她做任何事
No one made her do anything.
她活着就是为了杀戮
She lives to kill.
她是个该死的怪物
She's a fucking monster.
你知道我是对的 大卫
And deep down you know I'm right, David.
言语伤人 奥利
Words wound, Ollie.
我只是做了我必须做的事
I did what I had to do.
不是每个人都能像你一样 终日游手好闲 当个妈宝男的
'Cause some of us don't get to sit around all day, sucking our mom's tit.
丽贝卡!你到外面等我们
Rebecca. Wait for us outside.
不要说会让自己后悔的话
Don't say anything you'll regret.
你要是敢伤害我 朱诺定会当着你的面宰掉你全家
If you hurt me, Juno will gut your fucking family and make you watch.
你真的是这么想的吗?
Is that really what you think?
丽贝卡说朱诺对你挺失望的
Rebecca said that Juno's been pretty disappointed in you.
没准你死了对她来说更省心
Might be easier just to have you gone.
去你的
Fuck you.
我尝试过和朱诺做交易
You know, I tried to make a deal.
用你的命换我家人的命。但她拒绝了
Your life for my family's. And Juno said no.
你胡说
Bullshit.
剧集 | 蝴蝶风暴(2025) | 导航列表