剧集 | 蝴蝶风暴(2025) | 导航列表
你说得对
You're right.
你经历了很多 你何不先回家?
You've been through a lot. Why don't you go home?
可我才刚来
But I just got here.
朱诺想让你休息一天
Juno wants you to take the rest of the day off.
你那边进展如何?
How's it going down there?
快好了
Almost done.
别藏得太好
Don't hide it too well.
得让奥利弗发现才行
Oliver's got to find it.
- 奥利弗在大楼外 - 我还有多少时间?
- Oliver's out front. - How long do I have?
40秒
Forty seconds.
可能更少
Maybe less.
他出电梯了
He's off the elevator.
他到走廊了 爸爸 我们得走了
He's in the hallway. Dad, we have to go.
喂?
Hello?
我只是想确认你已安全到家
I just wanted to make sure you got home safe.
我到家了 谢谢
I did. Thank you.
谢谢...
Thank you
你接受霍利斯的询问
for sitting down with Hollis today.
我知道那并不容易
I know that wasn't easy.
必须的
Of course.
只要我能帮上忙
Anything I can do to help.
他问我是否见过道森参议员
He asked me if I met with Senator Dawson.
他问你了 对吧?
He did, did he?
道森在公♥司♥周围四处打探消息
Well, with Dawson sniffing around the office,
我们绝不能有任何纰漏
we can't leave anything to chance.
奥利弗
Oliver,
虽然我之前没说过 但我应该说的
I didn't say this before and I should have.
我爱你
I love you.
是啊
Yeah.
我也爱你
You, too.
蝴蝶杀机
你来做什么?
What are you doing here?
我需要和你当面谈谈
I needed to talk to you in person.
为什么?
Why?
我要你起草一份内部机密备忘录
I want you to draft an internal classified memo
声称你有一名 享有高级别保密权限的证人
stating you have a high-level, privileged witness against Juno Lund
将就卡尔波夫一案指证朱诺隆德
in the Karpov investigation.
然后把这份备忘录 分发给你的核心团队成员
Then I want you to distribute that memo to your inner circle.
你觉得我们有内鬼?
Think we have a mole?
是的
Yeah.
效力于石蚕?
Working for Caddis?
朱诺可没这个胆量
Juno wouldn't dare.
你对朱诺的了解并不像你想的那么深
You don't know Juno as well as you think you do.
你就了解她吗?
And you do?
我女儿了解
My daughter does.
她和朱诺共事了四年
She worked with her the last four years.
她说安插内应是朱诺的常规操作
She said that Juno always has someone on the inside.
你女儿 朱诺的杀手
Your daughter, Juno's assassin.
我让我的团队查过她
I had my team look into her.
我们有证据证明 她至少涉及十几起石蚕指使的谋杀案
We can tie her to at least a dozen murders carried out on behalf of Caddis.
我跟你说过不许碰丽贝卡的
I told you, Rebecca's off-limits.
怎么了?
What is it?
我们有麻烦了
We have a problem.
告诉我上面具体
Tell me exactly
写了什么
what it said.
道森提了一句 “享有高级别保密权限的证人
Dawson has a "high-level, privileged witness
将指证朱诺隆德和石蚕”
against Juno Lund and Caddis."
该死
Shit.
- 你觉得是谁? - 别他妈逗我了
- Who do you think it is? - Don't be fucking cute.
你明知道我想的是谁
You know exactly who I think it is.
大卫就这么放他回来 本就不合常理
It never made sense that David just let him go.
你想怎么做?
What do you want to do?
我不知道 霍利斯 我真的不知道
I don't know, Hollis. I don't fucking know.
我的建议是立刻把他带回公♥司♥ 免得他造成更大的破坏
I say we bring him in now, before he can do any more damage.
你说得当然轻松 他不是你儿子
Well, that's easy for you to say. He's not your son.
- 我知道这很不容易 - 少来这套
- I know this is difficult-- - Don't.
你说得对 这事该由你来决定
You're right. It's your call.
奥利弗身边的安保人员都有谁?
Who's on Oliver's security detail?
目前是荷里和阿胜
Right now, uh, Hori and Seung.
让他们保持警惕 盯紧奥利弗的一举一动
Keep them in position. I want them running surveillance on Oliver.
他跟谁说过话、去过哪些地方 我全都要知道
I want to know everyone he talks to, I want to know everywhere he goes.
我绝不会徇私误判
I'm not gonna be wrong about this.
明白
Understood.
参议员
Senator.
你说得对 我们有个内鬼
You were right. We have a mole.
维姬林伍德 她是我安保团队的负责人
Vicky Linwood, head of my security team.
我们正在评估损失
We're assessing the damage as we speak.
指控朱诺所需的证据 你搜集到多少了?
Where are you with my evidence against Juno?
不是证据 是证人
It's not evidence, it's a witness.
我很快就会把他送到你手上
He'll be delivered to you soon.
还不够
It's not enough.
什么还不够?
What's not enough?
让奥利弗相信 朱诺在监视他的筹码还不够
Convincing Oliver that Juno's spying on him?
还不足以让他背叛她
It's not enough to make him turn.
你有什么建议?
What do you suggest?
奥利弗是个懦夫
Oliver's a coward.
所以他才不像我一样出外勤
It's why he's not in the field like me.
他怕死
He's afraid to die.
只要我们让他觉得朱诺想杀他
If we make him think that Juno wants to have him killed,
他就会跑着去找道森
he'll come running to Dawson.
你想让他觉得自己的母亲想杀他?
You want to make him think his own mother wants him dead?
你想策反他 就得这么做
If you want him to turn, this is how you do it.
有奥利弗的消息吗?
Anything on Oliver?
还没有
Uh, not yet.
不过他的安保人员 已同意接受任务
His security detail's on board with the assignment, though,
后续将会汇报他们的发现
and will report directly back to me with anything they find.
- 大卫的消息呢? - 这是刚收到的
- And David? - This just came in.
来自圣水洞一家建筑用品店外的监控
From a camera outside a construction supply store in Seongsu.
他在首尔?
He's in Seoul?
派钢枪去对付他
Send Gun after him.
我要知道他对我儿子做了什么
I want to know what he did to my son.
怎么了?
What is it?
- 我吵醒你了? - 这边才早上六点 朱诺
- Did I wake you? - It's 6:00 in the morning, Juno.
找我什么事?
What do you want?
是关于奥利弗的 你最近有和他说过话吗?
It's about Oliver. Have you spoken to him recently?
好几周没说过了
Not for a couple of weeks.
为什么这么问? 他惹上什么麻烦了吗?
Why? Is he in some kind of trouble?
你为什么总是这样问我?
Why do you always ask me that?
- 因为我知道你是做什么的 朱诺 - 你一个在投资银行工作的吸血鬼
- Because I know what you do, Juno. - You work at an investment bank, Nick.
就少在我面前装清高了
Get off your high horse before you fall and break your neck.
至少干我这行没有性命之忧
At least no one gets killed in my line of work.
奥利至今仍毫发无损 纯属我们运气好
We're lucky Ollie hasn't been hurt.
- 他受伤了吗? - 没有
- Has he? - No.
他最近压力
He's under a lot
很大
of pressure.
我不知道他在想什么
Honestly, I don't know what's going through his head.
整个人变得喜怒无常又难以捉摸
He's so moody and unpredictable.
他这样的时候 你会怎么做?
What do you do when he gets like that?
我们的关系...
Well, our relationship's, uh...
不太一样
...different.
你和他的关系要复杂些
It's a bit more complicated between the two of you.
怎么说?
How so?
这不是很明显吗?
Well, isn't it obvious?
他想得到你的认可
He wants your approval.
可以说是渴望
Craves it.
他的内心深处一直在害怕你会不爱他...
Deep down, he's afraid that you won't love him
只因他不够优秀、
if he's not good enough or...
不够强大、
strong enough,
不够无情
ruthless enough.
是我让他产生这种感觉的 是吗?
And I make him feel that way, is that it?
我觉得你让他从出生起 便一直活在这种感觉中
剧集 | 蝴蝶风暴(2025) | 导航列表