剧集 | 蝴蝶风暴(2025) | 导航列表
好像是关于一个 被独自留在家中的孩子的
I think it was about a baby being left home alone?
是这样唱的...
It went...
Oh...
这酒的度数有多高?
How strong is this stuff, anyway?
有点不对劲
Something's wrong.
Hey. I...
我扶着你
I got you. I got you.
有点...
That's some...
躺下吧
- Just lie down. - I...
来
Come on.
请进
Yeah, come in.
参议员道森找您
It's Senator Dawson for you.
告诉他...我出国了 回国后就立刻打给他
Uh, tell him I'm out of the country and I'll call him the moment I'm back.
抱歉 我的意思是他来了
Oh, I'm sorry, I meant, he's here.
就在楼下
Downstairs.
乔治道森
George Dawson.
朱诺隆德
Juno Lund.
真是个意外惊喜
What a nice surprise.
我听说你在首尔设立了办事处,但天啊
Heard you were opening an office in Seoul, but damn.
这规模可相当不小
This seems like quite the operation.
不过是私营企业的又一优势罢了
Well, just another perk of the private sector.
- 你什么时候回来的? - 昨晚
- Mm. When'd you get back? - Last night.
在这里建立立足点倒是个不错的选择
Not a bad spot if you want to get a foothold in this part of the world.
可以远离兰利那些爱管闲事的邻居
Away from your nosy neighbors in Langley, huh?
你要参观一下吗?
You want to come up for a tour?
我们可以到会议室详谈
We could talk in one of the conference rooms.
不了 许久不见
Nuh-uh. I haven't seen you in ages.
我带你出去逛逛
I'm taking you out.
来吧
- Oh... - Come on.
你以前吃过这个吗?
You ever had this before?
这是陆军基地炖菜 又名部队锅
Budae-jjigae. Army base stew.
这道菜起源于韩国战后 物资极度匮乏的时期
Came out of the postwar period when Korea was destitute,
当时人们只能把美国人剩下的食物 拿来煮着吃
had to boil up surplus American goods.
如烤豆和热狗
Baked beans, hot dogs.
- 真诱人 - 有时候这道菜也被称作约翰逊炖菜
- Yum. - Sometimes called "Johnson stew,"
以老总统约翰逊的名字命名
after old LBJ.
等你当上了总统 也许他们也会用你的名字给汤命名
When you're president, maybe they'll name a soup after you.
道森杂脍
Dawson chowder.
听起来不错
Yeah. I like the sound of that.
那也不是不可能的事
It's not such a stretch, is it,
如今你执掌参议院情报委员会
now that you're heading the Senate Intelligence Committee?
政♥治♥难料啊
Politics.
你离开兰利后 选择自立门户也许是对的
Maybe you had the right idea, going private after Langley.
但我必须尝试改变这个世界
I had to go and try and change the world.
我仍有此志
Oh, I still want to change the world,
只不过为了实现这点 我需要更多的资金和力量
I just need more money and power to do it.
能见到你真好 朱诺
It's good to see you, Juno.
你刚好在这里 还挺凑巧的
Kind of fortuitous, you being here.
怎么说?
- How so? - Well...
我来首尔本是为了 找已故的米哈伊尔卡尔波夫谈谈
I came to Seoul to talk to the late Mikhail Karpov.
他和石蚕有过合作 不是吗?
He did some work with Caddis, didn't he?
那是几年前的事了 不过我们确实和他签过几次合同
It was a few years ago, but we contracted with him a couple times.
做我们这行的人都和卡尔波夫合作过
Everybody in the business worked with Karpov.
听说他知道所有人的秘密
They say he knew everyone's secrets.
他被杀 我一点都不惊讶
Can't say I'm surprised he was killed.
为什么?你听到什么了?
Why, what have you heard?
- 乔治... - 抱歉
- George. - Sorry.
我看你好像还有话要说才问的
Just sounded like you had more to say.
你不问我找他谈什么吗?
Aren't you gonna ask what we were meeting about?
我想这应该属于保密信息
I assume it's confidential.
私下跟你说
Well, between you and me,
他在向俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦安♥全♥局♥ 输送重要的美国情报
he was funneling vital U.S. intelligence to Russia's FSB.
我想知道幕后主使是谁
I want to know who was behind it.
我若听到有价值的消息 一定会告诉你
If I hear anything worth sharing, I'll let you know.
感激不尽
I'd appreciate the help.
一切恍如昔日
Mmm. It'd be just like old times.
是啊
Of course.
说起这个 奥利弗怎么样了?
Speaking of which, how is Oliver?
你儿子开始经营家族生意
Your son's joined the family business.
你一定很欣慰吧
You must be proud.
替我向他问好
Tell him hi for me.
你♥他♥妈♥的给我下药了?
You fucking drugged me?
我并非想伤害你
I wasn't trying to hurt you.
我只是必须弄清楚
I just had to know.
好吧 我确实给她打电♥话♥了
Yeah, okay, I called her.
被你逮到了
You caught me.
难道你还指望我会愧疚?
Do you expect me to feel bad about that?
你要是想把我送到石蚕手上 我就不能带着你
I can't bring you with me if you're gonna deliver me to Caddis.
你跟她说什么了?
What did you tell her?
- 没什么 - 没什么?
- Nothing. - Nothing?
我只是想跟她谈谈
I just wanted to talk to her.
你找到了我
You found me.
摧毁了我和石蚕的关系
You burned me with Caddis,
还把我卷入了这场该死的父女大冒险
and you brought me on this fucked-up little daddy-daughter adventure.
- 你根本没必要这么做 - 当然有必要
- You didn't have to do any of that. - Of course I did.
天啊...为什么?
Oh, my... Why?
因为我爱你
Because I love you.
不 你离开了我
No, you left me.
你让我一直以为你被恐♥怖♥分♥子♥杀害了
You let me grow up thinking that you'd been killed by terrorists.
只有这样我才能确保你的安全
It was the only way I could keep you safe.
等等,这些年你都是这样说服自己的?
Is-is that what you've been telling yourself this whole time?
嘿
Hey.
来吧
Come on.
放手
Let go! Let go.
我当时在菲律宾的霍洛岛 带领一支队伍
I was leading a team on Jolo island in the Philippines.
我们受雇去追捕雨果马尔多纳多 和他的恐怖组织
We were hired to hunt down Hugo Maldonado and his terrorist cell.
虽然知道他们很危险
We knew they were dangerous,
但我们还是低估了他们
but we underestimated them.
走!
Go.
他们有一个遍布各大洲的情报网
They had a network that reached across continents,
早就知道我们要来
and they knew we were coming.
你该看看这个
You should see this.
这些人是出了名的残忍♥
These men were known to be ruthless.
他们放火烧屋 杀人全家
They burned down homes, they killed entire families.
为达目的 无所不用其极
Anything to get to their target.
他们有你的照片
And they had your photo.
你的出生证明
Your birth certificate.
你的学校课程表
Your school schedule.
我们是他们的目标
We were their target.
我还没来得及回家找你 我们就遭到了伏击
And before I could get home to you, we were ambushed.
我整个团队都被灭了
My entire team was killed.
虽然我幸存了下来 但我深知 只要我还没死 他们就不会罢休
I survived, but I knew they wouldn't stop until I was dead, too.
他们会找到你 杀了你 以此来对付我!
And I knew they would hunt you down and kill you to get to me.
所以我非死不可
That's why I had to die.
这么说...
So...
你消失是为了救我 以防另一个国家的坏人对我下毒手
you disappeared to save me from evil men in another country.
我当时认为这是正确的决定
I thought I was doing the right thing.
艰难的抉择
The hard thing.
我认为那是为人父亲该做的事
I thought that's what a father does.
我知道这无法 与我让你承受的一切相比...
Look, I know it doesn't compare to what I put you through...
但这件事也让我痛不欲生
...but it destroyed me.
我每天都在想你
I've missed you every day.
每天都在拷问自己 当初是否做了错误的决定
And every day, I ask myself if I made the wrong decision.
但此刻看到你站在我面前
But seeing you here in front of me,
活得好好的...
alive...
我就知道一切都是值得的
...I know it was all worth it.
我读了你死亡当日的所有相关资料
I've read everything that there is to know about the day that you died.
马尔多纳多的势力有增无减
Maldonado only got stronger.
这就是你不回来找我的原因?
Is that why you didn't come back for me?
Uh...
喂
Hey.
出什么事了?
剧集 | 蝴蝶风暴(2025) | 导航列表