剧集 | 蝴蝶风暴(2025) | 导航列表
Be ready.
收到
Copy that.
阿申 汇报情况
Talk to me, Shin.
我们的人均已就位
The men are in place.
可以开始了
We're good to go.
动手吧
Send it.
我们被困住了
We're pinned in.
是大卫
It's David.
后退!
Back up, back up, back up.
快走!
Move, move!
摆脱对方的围堵
Get us off the "X."
他们穿过去了!
They're through, they're through!
我去阻截他们
I'm gonna try and cut them off.
后退!
Back, back, back.
有什么指示吗?
Any instructions?
拼尽全力 战斗至死
Don't die heavy.
天啊
Jesus.
别动!
Don't move!
到此为止了 王八蛋
This is the end, you son of a bitch.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
钢枪呢?
Where's Gun?
死了
He's dead.
你玩完了 朱诺
You're done, Juno.
石蚕也完了
Caddis is done.
石蚕也许完了
Caddis might be done.
名义上
In name.
但那只是一个名字
But it's just a name.
我还有更多的“石蚕”
I have more.
你竟敢动我的家人
You came after my family.
你也动了我的家人
You came after mine.
我们依然可以想办法弥补嫌隙
We can still work something out.
想想我们可以携手共创怎样的伟业
Think of all the amazing things we can do together.
你、我、丽贝卡
You, me, Rebecca.
我们将势不可挡
We'd be unstoppable.
我的家人!
My family!
你不会冷血地杀死我的
You're not gonna kill me in cold blood.
更不会冒着被警♥察♥逮捕的风险杀我
And I doubt you're gonna take your chances with the police.
丽贝卡 到我身后来
Rebecca, get behind me.
- 不 - 快点
- No. - Do it.
我不希望她死
I don't want her dead.
我们要是放了她 她迟早会卷土重来 对付我们
If we let her go, she's gonna regroup and come after us.
我们永远都不会安全 你知道的
We're never gonna be safe. You know that.
她是我的一部分 爸爸
She's a part of me, Dad.
我知道这很荒谬...
I know it doesn't make any sense.
但她早已成为我的一部分
But she's a part of me.
我想让她活着
I want her to live.
拜托了
Please.
她不会放过你的
She wouldn't let you go.
也许吧
Maybe.
但我不是她
But I'm not her.
你也不是
Neither are you.
爸爸 求你了
Dad, please.
请不要这么做
Please don't.
我的提议依然有效
The offer still stands.
我的回答也一样
So does my answer.
回头见 大卫
I'll see you around, David.
别逼我追杀你 朱诺
Don't make me come after you, Juno.
♪ It's what I want ♪
♪ On down to San Antone...
♪ When I was just a baby, my mama told me ♪
♪ "Son, always be a good boy, don't ever play with guns," but I ♪
嘿...
Hey.
这首不错
- There, that's good.
- ♪ To keep our love alive...
♪ But, baby, it ain't over till it's over...
她跟你说了什么?
What did she say to you?
朱诺
Juno.
她劫持你期间说了什么?
When she had you captive.
虽然我不想打破你那 “爸爸拯救世界”的幻想
Well, I don't want to spoil your whole "Daddy saves the world" fantasy,
但我没被任何人劫持
but I was nobody's captive.
我们必须以专业的态度 对这次事件进行复盘
We have to debrief this event like professionals.
我不是你的特工
I'm not your asset.
那你是她的特工吗?
Are you hers?
♪ If I'd always, always be in love...
你不用告诉我
You don't have to tell me.
我是说真的
I mean that.
♪ So much pain inside, but, baby, it ain't over...
朱诺什么也没跟我说
Juno didn't say anything to me.
我在牢房♥里待了几个小时
I was in a holding cell for a few hours.
她把我铐在了桌子上
She had me handcuffed to a table,
然后他们便把我转移到车队中
then they transferred me to a motorcade.
♪ Kept our love alive...
没戴手铐
Without the handcuffs.
♪ It ain't over till it's over...
谢谢你的接应
Thanks for the exfil.
迟到总比没到好
Better late than never.
道森参议员正在高调宣示胜利
Senator Dawson's spiking the football.
这件事已经上了 美国有线电视新闻网头条
CNN's already running headlines.
“私人间谍公♥司♥石蚕 涉嫌参与暗♥杀♥遭调查”
"Private Spy Firm Caddis Investigated For Assassinations."
他想藉此平步青云 进驻白宫
He's gonna try and ride this all the way to the White House.
在到达丹吉尔之前 我们必须想出一个对策
We need to have a strategy in place by the time we land in Tangiers.
石蚕废了也无妨
Caddis can burn.
我会打造一个新的帝国
We'll build something new.
找个更好的地方另起炉灶
Somewhere better.
再也不用假装遵守美国法律
Where I don't have to pretend to abide by American law.
奥利弗?
Oliver?
妈妈?
Mum.
这通电♥话♥正在被录音
This call is being recorded.
我知道
I know.
有件事我必须问你...
I need to ask you what--
不是我♥干♥的
It wasn't me.
大卫耍了我们
David played us.
我绝不会做任何伤害你的事
I would never do anything to hurt you.
妈妈 对不起
Mum, I'm so sorry.
天啊 真的很抱歉 我不知道自己在做什么
God, I'm so sorry. I... I don't know what I'm doing.
我不知道该说什么 我...
I don't know what to say. Uh...
巴伦的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about Baron.
什么?
What?
很抱歉我不是个称职的母亲
I'm sorry for being the wrong kind of mother,
没能给予你所需的爱和关怀
for not being everything you needed.
甚至差得很远
I didn't even come close.
但无论如何 你都是我的儿子
But you're still my son.
你刚刚说的是“巴伦”吗?
Did you say "Baron"?
我知道我对你很严格 但那都是因为...
I know I'm hard on you, but that's...
你是我的孩子
'cause you're mine.
因为我爱你
'Cause I love you.
你或许不相信我
Probably don't believe me.
那也是我应得的 你恨我是应该的
And that's what I deserve. I deserve you hating me.
但你得知道一件事
But you need to know something.
妈妈 我听不到你说话
Mum, I can't hear you.
就算你背叛我一千次...
You could betray me a thousand times...
喂?妈妈 我在听
Hello? Mum, I'm here.
我也永远都是你的母亲
...and I will never stop being your mother.
喂?
Hello?
奥利弗
Oliver--
我确实想过上大学
I did think about college, you know.
我经常看到镇上的学生
I'd see all these students around town,
在石蚕受训的时候
when I was training at Caddis,
那时候的我会想 “天啊 看看这些书呆子”
and I would think to myself back then, "God, look at these dorks.
“这些无知的小孩不是在做作业 就是在给父母打电♥话♥”
These clueless kids calling their parents after homework,"
但
but...
其实我可能是在嫉妒他们
I might've envied them.
现在还不算晚
It's not too late.
- 对我来说已经晚了 - 嘿
- It's not for me. - Hey.
你聪明、能干。才23岁
剧集 | 蝴蝶风暴(2025) | 导航列表