剧集 | 蝴蝶风暴(2025) | 导航列表
Everything I've ever done has been for him.
石蚕也不例外
Caddis is for him.
我知道他性格软弱
He's soft, I know that.
这个世界不适合他这样的人生存
This world wasn't built for people like him.
但我想:“那不重要
But I thought, that doesn't matter,
我可以给他全世界”
I can give him the world.
我们炸毁了他的保时捷 他以为是你干的
We blew up his Porsche, and he thinks it was you.
所以他才会去找道森
That's why he went to Dawson.
他以为自己的母亲想杀他
He thinks his own mother tried to kill him.
起来
Get up.
你已失去了他 朱诺
You lost him, Juno.
也许你该去挽救你那将倾的帝国了
Maybe it's time you tend to your burning empire.
现在都不重要了
It doesn't matter now.
我只需要你
All I need is you.
我需要知道一件事 大卫
I need to know something, David.
丽贝卡
Rebecca.
是被劫走的
Was she taken?
还是...还是她主动跟他们走的?
- Or-- - Or did she go with them?
在你冒着生命危险救她之前
Before you risk your life to save her,
你得确定她会跟你走
you need to be sure she'll come with you.
她是被劫走的
She was taken.
她被劫走了 因为我没有保护好她
She was taken because I didn't protect her.
我必须重新找到她
I have to find her again.
哇 好不热情的款待
Wow, what hospitality.
你知道我爸爸会来救我的
You know my dad's just gonna come for me.
这就是你想要的吗?
Is that what you want?
等爸爸来救你?
For your daddy to rescue you?
我只想回家
I just want to go home.
你的家在哪儿?
Where is that?
跟大卫和他的新老婆
With David and his new wife
还有他的新女儿?
and his new daughter?
大卫也许是你的父亲
David might be your father,
但我才是家人
but I'm family.
我一直把你当亲生女儿看待
You've always been like a daughter to me.
我该感谢你吗?
Am I supposed to thank you for that?
害我失去父亲的人是你
You're the reason I didn't have a dad.
是吗?
Am I?
没错 我确实出♥卖♥♥♥了他
I burned him.
这点我认
Okay, I'll give you that.
但伪造自己的死亡
But he's the one who faked his own death.
销声匿迹九年的人是他
And then stayed gone for nine years.
凭他的本事 他完全可以派人来找你
He could've sent for you, a man of his ability.
- 他是在保护我 - 好吧 但
- He was protecting me. - Yeah? Or...
有没有可能 他是在保护他的新女儿?
was he protecting his new daughter?
他回来找我了
He came back for me.
为了把我从你身边带走 他赌上了一切
He risked everything to get me away from you.
因为他想“纠正”你
Because he wanted to fix you.
听我说 丽贝卡 你没有任何问题
Listen to me, Rebecca. There is nothing wrong with you.
当然有
Of course there is.
只不过坏掉的我正合你意罢了
I'm just broken in a way that works for you.
你没有坏掉
You're not broken.
你那叫与众不同
You're exceptional.
他要是看不出来 他就不是真的爱你
And if he can't see that, then he doesn't really love you.
他只是喜欢从前的你 那个愚蠢的小女孩
He loves the idea of some stupid little girl you used to be.
你爱我吗?
Do you love me?
当然
Yeah.
现在的你正是我一直期待的样子
You are who I'd always hoped you'd be.
如果我不能再做 我现在做的事 会怎样?
What if I couldn't do what I do?
你若无法做你现在做的事
If you couldn't do the things you do,
对镜自照时 你怕是会连自己都不认得
you wouldn't even recognize yourself in the mirror.
你可以回去当郑家的不肖女
You can be the black sheep of the Jung family,
或者你也可以选择跟我走
or could come with me.
飞机已在停机坪等着
There's a jet waiting.
我们会乘坐它 去一个道森碰不了我们的地方
We'll get on it, go somewhere Dawson can't touch us.
重整旗鼓 重新开始
Regroup, start fresh.
你我一起
Together.
如果我拒绝呢?
What if I say "no"?
我真心希望你别这么做
I really hope you don't.
我也想你
I missed you, too.
朱诺
Juno?
什么事?
Yeah?
联邦调查局的人正前往石蚕办事处
FBI's en route to Caddis.
我们得走了
We have to go now.
你还在啊
You're still here.
我的工作还没有完成
My job is not done yet.
哦
Oh.
带走你女儿的那些人
The people that took your daughter...
你知道他们是谁吗?
You know who they are?
知道
Yes.
但更重要的是 我知道他们的去向
But more importantly, I know where they're going.
她正前往仁川 搭乘她的私人飞机
She's heading for her private jet at Incheon.
那就把他们全杀了
Then kill them all.
别让我女儿等太久
And don't keep my daughter waiting.
我也正有此意
My thoughts exactly.
我叫郑大卫
My name is David Jung.
我女儿被一群坏人劫走了
Some bad people took my daughter,
我必须把她救回来
and I have to get her back.
还望各位助我一臂之力
I need your help.
真是把好刀
It's a nice knife.
她让你把刀磨快防备我的?
She tell you to keep it sharp for me?
你梦到过他们吗?
Do you ever dream about them?
梦到过谁?
Who?
没有
No.
我不做梦
I don't dream.
联邦调查局的人到了
FBI security.
道森参议员
Senator Dawson
突击搜查了我们的办事处
just hit our office.
所有档案一概收走 各位
Every file, people.
所有硬盘和手♥机♥
Every hard drive and cell phone.
写在小纸片上的只言片语
Every note written on a scrap of paper.
通通都要收走
We take it all.
好的
Yeah.
我会告诉她的
I'll let her know.
奥利弗今天将被转入保护性拘留
Oliver's being moved into protective custody today.
车队过来了
Convoy's inbound.
三分钟后到达你所在的位置
Three minutes to your location.
收到
Copy that.
奥利弗的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about Oliver.
不 你并不感到抱歉
No, you're not.
如果我问你一件事 你会跟我说实话吗?
If I ask you something, would you tell me the truth?
你带走我只是为了报复我爸吧?
Are you just taking me to get back at my dad?
我已经失去了奥利弗
I already lost Oliver.
我不想连你也失去
I'm not losing you, too.
前面什么情况?
What's the problem up there?
好像是红绿灯坏了 怎么办?
Looks like the traffic lights aren't working. What should we do?
您想怎么做?
What do you want to do?
我们不能停下 明白了吗?
We don't stop. Understand?
我们得改道
We need to reroute.
我们的右手边有一条路 刚好和这条平行
There's a street on our right that runs parallel to this one.
请随我来
Follow my lead.
他们往第二条路去了
They're headed for the secondary road now.
第一小队 行动
Team One, go.
阻断道路
Block the road.
你以前是爱我爸爸的 对吧?
You used to love my dad, didn't you?
后来发生什么了?
What happened?
大卫对世界的看法
David has a...
太天真了
naive view of the world.
他把世事想得过于美好
He thinks things are better than they are.
也高估了人的本性
That we are better than we are.
我们总得有人活在现实中
Some people have to live in reality.
做好准备
剧集 | 蝴蝶风暴(2025) | 导航列表