剧集 | 蝴蝶风暴(2025) | 导航列表
好的
Okay.
目测一下用量
Just eye it.
现在搅拌一下
And now, we mix it.
搅拌均匀
Mix it up.
继续搅拌 好了
Keep mixing. Okay.
- 太多了 - 来 我来帮你
- There's too many. Oh. - Here, here, let me help you.
我来帮你
Let me help you.
看看这是什么
Mm, mm, mmm. Look what I have.
敏希 你想尝尝看吗?
Minhee, you want to try this?
好的 拿个勺子
Mm. Okay, grab a spoon.
谢谢 等一下
Thank you. Oop, hold on.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
怎么样?好吃吗?
How is it? Does it taste good?
- 好吃! - 那就好
- Yummy! - Good.
再来一口?
Want more?
你尝尝
You try.
真好吃
Mm, mm. Yum.
那个叫“蝴蝶”
Butterfly.
我们过去常玩的游戏
The game we used to play.
虽然花了点时间 但我想起来了
It took me a minute but I remembered.
丽贝卡
Rebecca.
等一下
Wait!
你就是个自私的混♥蛋♥
You selfish fucking dick.
你说你当初抛弃我 是为了保护我 对吧?
You said that you abandoned me for my own protection, right?
因为你想让你心爱的女儿远离危险
Because you wanted to put distance
远离你那狗屁人生
between your beloved daughter and your dangerous fucked-up life.
对 我说过...
Yes, I told you--
然后你转头又生了另一个女儿!
And then you went and had another daughter.
你是个间谍 也是个杀手
You're a spy and a killer.
你的生活注定会毁掉你的家人
You can't have this life without fucking up your family.
你说得对 像我这样的人
You're right. People like me,
不该有孩子
we shouldn't have children.
但这正是我努力
But that's exactly why I'm trying
- 摆脱这种生活的原因 - 你努力了吗?
- to leave it all behind. - You're trying?
你压根没摆脱任何东西
You haven't left shit behind.
我怎么可能后悔 成为你和敏希的父亲?
How can I ever regret having you, or Minhee, in my life?
抱歉 我们能不能
Look, I'm so sorry.
稍后再继续这个话题?
Can we continue this conversation later?
我得去拿护照了
I have to go get our passports.
否则我们都别想离开这个国家
Without them, we can't leave the country.
我会在半小时后回来
I'll be back in a half hour.
对不起
I'm sorry.
- 欢迎 - 谢谢
- Welcome. - Thanks.
这是什么?
What's this?
杀害卡尔波夫的石蚕特工
The Caddis operative who killed Karpov.
她是个叛变的反♥社♥会♥疯子 我可不想替她的行为买♥♥单
She's a sociopath who went rogue, and I'm not going to pay the consequences.
这是她的心理剖析、个人档案
That's her psychological profile, personnel file,
所有证明她与这起谋杀案有关的证据
all the evidence you need to link her to the Karpov murder.
“郑丽贝卡”
Rebecca Jung?
她和你那死而复生的搭档 有什么关系吗?
Any relation to your not-so-dead former partner?
她是他的女儿
She's his daughter.
而她在替你做事?
And she's working for you?
有一阵子没有了
Not for some time.
这到底是怎么回事 朱诺?
What the fuck is going on here, Juno?
一名前特工干了出格的事
A former operative went off the reservation.
她的父亲放弃躲藏 帮助她逃跑
Her father came out of hiding to help her escape.
就这样
That's it.
那李在勋的事呢?
And what about Jae-hun Lee?
我说了
I told you,
我对他的事一无所知 我儿子亦然
I don't know anything about him and neither does my son.
这样的交待可以了吧 乔治?
Are we good, George?
只要你说的这些都能得到证实
If this checks out.
好吧
Okay.
我是崔勇植 请在提示音后留言
This is Choi Yong Shik. Leave a message after the beep.
喂?
Hello?
你好 请问是素妍面馆吗?
Hello. Is this Soyeon Noodle House?
是的 但我们关门了 店里出了点事
Yes, but we're closed. Something's happened.
他徒步向西逃跑了
He's on foot, headed west.
让队伍返回车上
Get the team back to the vehicles.
我去跟踪他
I'll follow him.
爸爸 我们一直在等你
Appa, we've been waiting for you.
我们得走了
We have to go. Now.
- 为什么?发生什么事了? - 石蚕来了
- Why? What happened? - Caddis is here.
他们找到了崔
They found Choi.
他是我的联♥系♥人
He was my contact.
我不知道他们是否知道这个地方
I don't know if they know about this place,
但我们在这里已经不安全
but I know we're no longer safe here, okay?
没有护照 我们最好的选择 就是去巨济岛
Now, without passports, I think Geoje Island is our best option.
- 你觉得呢? - 我们怎么去那里?
- What do you think? - How do we get there?
我可以花钱请个渔夫载我们去 但我们必须立刻动身
I think I can pay a fisherman to take us there, but we need to move.
走吧
Let's go.
他在哪里?
Where is he?
街区尽头那栋房♥子
The house at the end of the block.
- 丽贝卡和他在一起吗? - 我没看到她
- Is Rebecca with him? - I didn't see her.
好的
Okay.
嘿
Hey.
我觉得你应该留守后方
I think you should stay behind.
我必须亲自上阵
No. I need to do this.
他们来了
They're here.
丽贝卡 你带头 我们从后面离开 走吧
Okay, Rebecca, take point. Head to the back. Let's go.
我们得抓紧时间
We have to hurry.
敏希 我们来跑步 好吗?
Minhee, let's walk, okay?
好了 分散开来 仔细搜查附近
All right, spread out, search the neighborhood.
他们应该还没走远
They can't have gone far.
这边
This way.
这是一千美元
That's a thousand dollars.
请载我们去巨济岛
Take us to Geoje Island.
- 好的 没问题! - 谢谢
- Okay, okay! - Thank you.
你们钓到的鱼都可以拿回去
Any fish you catch, it's all yours.
我们不钓鱼 先生 我们只想尽快离开
No fish, sir, we just want to leave as soon as possible.
一直走到后面
Go all the way to the back.
人到齐了 现在可以走了吗?
This is it. Can we go now?
我们马上就出发 但启动引擎还需要几分钟
We'll get going soon. But I need a few minutes to get the engine primed.
来不及了
We're not gonna make it.
你带敏希下去
I want you to take Minhee down below.
好吗?找个地方藏起来
Okay? Find a place to hide
把自己关在里面 不要给除我以外的人开门
and lock yourselves in and don't open the door for anyone but me.
好吗?敏希
All right? Minhee?
爸爸很快就会回来
I'll be right back, okay?
乖乖听话 好吗?
Do what we tell you, okay?
被他们找到的话就用它
If they come for you.
好了
Okay.
我们待会见 好吗?
Okay, I'll see you soon. Okay.
你需要什么?
What do you need?
时间
Time.
丽贝卡
Rebecca.
丽贝卡!
Rebecca!
听我指令撤退
Fall back on my count.
三、二
Three, two.
一
One!
撤!
Go!
不
No.
让他们再靠近点
Let 'em come closer.
走吧 快点
Let's go. Come on.
快跑!
Run!
慢着
Hey.
我来对付大卫
David is mine.
你去收拾那个女的
You go to the girl.
奥利奥利 你可以出来了
Olly olly oxen free.
不 等等 住手!
No, no, wait. Stop!
剧集 | 蝴蝶风暴(2025) | 导航列表