剧集 | 蝴蝶风暴(2025) | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on Butterfly...
有点不对劲 朱诺
Something's not right, Juno.
整件事都透着诡...
Something about this doesn't make--
大卫 你在听吗?请回话
David, are you there? Come in.
我信任你 你却背叛了我
I trusted you, and you betrayed me.
你想让我毁掉朱诺?我乐意之至
You want me to destroy Juno? I will.
是那个贱♥人♥先毁掉我的生活的
That bitch destroyed my life first.
卡尔波夫和在勋 在一周内相继遇刺身亡
Karpov and Jae-Hun both murdered within a week.
我认为这一切都和朱诺脱不了干系
I think Juno's had a hand in all of it.
我要和你做个交易
I'm offering you a trade.
你把奥利弗还给我
You give me Oliver,
我就放过你和你的家人
and I will let you and your family go.
她不会放过我们的
She'll come after us.
面对朱诺 不是她死就是我们亡
With Juno, it's kill or be killed.
我尝试过和朱诺做交易
You know, I tried to make a deal,
但她拒绝了
and Juno said no.
不 我拒绝考虑那种可能性
No, I refuse to think about that.
不做交易
No trade.
李在勋的死 幕后黑手是朱诺隆德
Juno Lund is responsible for the death of Jae-Hun Lee.
我需要确凿的证据
I'm gonna need concrete proof.
否则
Anything less,
你我都难逃朱诺的毒手
and Juno destroys us both.
你就这样放我走吗?
You're just letting me go?
我们还追踪了奥利弗的手♥机♥
We also traced Oliver's cell.
距离道森不足一米
It was within three feet of Dawson.
嗨 妈妈
Hi, Mum.
现在轮到朱诺自我怀疑了
Now it's Juno's turn.
情况有点微妙 爸爸 她在给他做早餐
I don't know, Dad. She's cooking him breakfast.
画面好不温馨
It's fucking heartwarming.
因为她一度以为自己失去了他
Well, she thought she lost him.
也许她会做出有利于所有人的选择 从此以家庭为重
Maybe she'll do what's best for all of us and take some time to focus on her family.
朱诺隆德
Juno Lund...
年度好母亲
mother of the year.
我都不记得你上次做饭是什么时候了
Can't remember the last time you cooked.
我最近有点忙
I've been a bit busy.
不 我是说这挺好的
No, I mean, it's nice.
谢谢
Thanks.
你平安归来 我真是松了一口气
I'm just so relieved you're home.
刚听到你被绑走的消息时 我感觉我的世界都崩塌了
When they told me you were taken, I felt like my whole world was caving in.
你说他没有伤害你
You said he didn't hurt you.
对
No.
但他肯定审问过你
But he must have interrogated you.
你们谈了些什么?
What did you talk about?
他没有问多少问题
He didn't really ask that many questions.
你和他待在一起48小时
You were with him for 48 hours.
你不记得你们说过什么了?
Are you saying you can't remember what you talked about?
不是 只是...
No, it's just...
有点记不太清楚
...it's a little fuzzy.
还记得你撞坏宝马车那次吗?
You remember when you crashed the BMW?
你发誓说你没嗑药 你父亲相信你了
You swore you weren't high, and your father believed you.
但我知道你在撒谎
But I knew you were lying.
你知道我是怎么知道的吗?
You know how I knew?
因为你以前在中情局工作过?
Because you used to work for the CIA?
因为我是你母亲
'Cause I'm your mother.
我什么都知道
I always know.
我知道过去几周你过得很不容易
You know, these past few weeks haven't been easy.
但当你打电♥话♥告诉我在勋的事时...
But when you called me about Jae-Hun...
我帮我儿子埋了一具尸体 有多少母亲能这么说?
I buried a body for my son. How many mothers can say that?
你可以告诉我任何事
You know you can tell me anything.
你把卡尔波夫的事告诉他了 对吧?
You told him about Karpov, didn't you?
我当时太孤立无援了
I was so alone.
没关系的
It's okay.
我以为你不会来救我了
I thought you would never come for me.
你还跟他说了什么?
What else did you tell him?
我跟他说了是你
I told him it was you.
说你是九年前出♥卖♥♥♥他的人
You were the one who burned him nine years ago.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我以为我要死了
I thought I was going to die.
对不起 妈妈
I'm so sorry, Mum.
没关系
That's okay.
谢谢你告诉我
Thank you for telling me.
吃你的法式吐司吧
Eat your French toast.
你试过将人从楼顶上扔下去吗?
You ever throw someone off a roof?
什么?
What?
你懂的 替石蚕这么做
You know, for Caddis.
没有
No.
不知道那是什么感觉
I wonder what that'd feel like.
你干吗好奇这个?
Why would you wonder that?
我没说我会这么做
I didn't say I'd do it.
他们要走了
They're leaving.
总算等到了
Finally.
天啊 瞧瞧她
God, look at her.
我们已经让她疑神疑鬼了
We already made her paranoid.
现在我们只需要让奥利弗怀疑她
Now we just have to make Oliver suspicious of her.
是时候了
It's time.
务必低调行事
Be sure to stay down.
搞定
Got it.
有人来了
Someone's coming.
我们得删除掉 我们进入大楼的所有监控录像
We need to delete any footage of us entering the building.
删除六分钟应该可以了
Six minutes should do it.
发射器在你那儿吧?
You have the transmitter?
- 正在接入他们的系统 - 好的
- I'm patching us in. - Okay.
嗨 奥利弗
Hi, Oliver.
希望你休息好了
Hope you got some rest.
- 我只想回来继续工作 - 先坐下吧
- Just want to get back to it. - Why don't you sit down?
这是怎么了?
What's going on?
霍利斯会帮你做个事后报告
Hollis is gonna do your after-action report.
什么?
What?
你刚和大卫父女俩共处了整整两天
You just spent two full days with David and Rebecca Jung.
你必须向我们做个汇报
You have to be formally debriefed.
好的
Okay, uh...
但我已经把知道的一切
But, Mum, I-I have already told you
- 都告诉你了 - 不能由我来问你 这样太私人了
- everything I know. - I can't do it. It's too personal.
在大卫造成更大破坏之前 我们必须找到他
We have to find David before he causes any more damage,
为此我们需要掌握详细的情报
and we need all the insight we can get.
比如他使用的武器
What weapons he was using,
可能携带的装备 接下来可能前往的地点
any assets he might have with him, where he might be headed next,
诸如此类
that kind of thing.
- 交给你了 - 好的
- I'll leave you to it. - Okay.
进展如何?
How we doing?
成功获取信♥号♥♥源了
We have the feed.
那就开工吧
Let's go to work.
七楼安全
Seventh floor is clear.
- 你准备好了吗? - 准备好了
- You ready? - Yeah.
盯紧监控画面 我来装窃听器
Keep an eye out for security. I'll plant the bug.
♪ So bad ♪
♪ I wouldn't do that ♪
我都跟你说了
I've already told you,
大卫和丽贝卡没说他们要去哪
David and Rebecca didn't say where they were going.
他们才不会告诉我
They would never do that.
你一直在问我同样的问题
You keep asking me the same questions.
我并没有撒谎 霍利斯
I'm not lying, Hollis.
好吧
Okay.
我们可以换个问题
We can move on.
你什么时候见的道森参议员?
When did you meet with Senator Dawson?
什么?我为什么要见他?
What? Why would I meet with him?
这是哪来的问题? 是我妈让你问的吗?
Where is this coming from? Is this my mum?
你到底有没有见过他?
Did you or did you not meet with him, Oliver?
当然没有
Of course not.
这到底是怎么回事?
What the fuck is this?
我真是受够了这些问题 太荒谬了
I'm done with these questions, this is ridiculous.
剧集 | 蝴蝶风暴(2025) | 导航列表