剧集 | 蝴蝶风暴(2025) | 导航列表
妈妈 那是什么声音?
Mommy, what was that?
敏希 我们来玩一个游戏 好吗?
Minhee, we're going to play a game, okay?
你要尽可能地藏起来 保持安静 能做到吗?
I need you to hide and stay quiet as long as you can. Can you do that?
好的 妈妈
Okay, Mommy.
别出声 好吗?
Stay quiet, okay?
你知道我是谁吗?
Do you know who I am?
他们都叫我“钢枪”
They call me "Gun."
- 妈妈? - 敏希 待着别动!
- Mommy? - Minhee, stay there!
出来。我知道你很害怕
Come out. I know you're scared.
这次妈妈帮不了你了
Mommy can't help you this time.
拜托
- Uh-oh. - God.
你有麻烦了
You're in trouble now.
恩珠 是我!
Eunju, it's me!
没事吧?
Are you okay?
敏希真乖 有好好听妈妈的话
Minhee, you listened to Mommy so well.
好孩子
Good girl.
好孩子
Good girl.
丽贝卡在哪?
Where is Rebecca?
回来 奥利
Come back, Olly!
该死
Shit.
我们才刚刚开始
We're just getting started.
敢碰我的家人?
My family!
你们居然敢碰我的家人?
You came after my fucking family!
真希望你妈妈能在这里亲眼看着你死
I wish your mother were here to watch you die.
杀了我也无法阻止她追杀你
This won't stop her coming after you, you know?
她想除掉你很久了
She's wanted you gone for a long time.
少废话
Stop talking.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你还没想明白 对吧?
You haven't figured it out, have you?
大卫 陷害你的人是朱诺
David, Juno was the one who set you up.
- 什么? - 菲律宾那件事
- What? - The Philippines?
九年前
Nine years ago?
是她搞的鬼
That was her.
你最好跟我说实话!
You better fucking be telling me the truth!
我说的都是实话!
I'm telling you the truth!
她把你出♥卖♥♥♥给了马尔多纳多
She gave you up to Maldonado.
她向他提供了你的档案
She gave him your file,
你的真实身份、家庭住址
gave him your identity, your home address,
你的所有信息
everything about you.
甚至包括丽贝卡
Even Rebecca.
奥利弗?
Oliver?
是你
It was you.
一直都是你搞的鬼
It was you all along.
我信任你 你却背叛了我
I trusted you, and you betrayed me!
妈妈
Mum!
对不起
I'm sorry!
奥利弗?大卫 求求你 我...求你了
Oliver? D-David, please. I-- Please.
你夺走了我的女儿
You took my daughter.
夺走了我的人生
You took my life!
请不要这样
Please don't do this.
告诉我你想要什么
Tell me what you want.
现在轮到我夺走你的东西了
Now, it's my turn to take something from you.
剧集 | 蝴蝶风暴(2025) | 导航列表