剧集 | 蝴蝶风暴(2025) | 导航列表
只要找到她 一切就会迎刃而解
If we find her, this all goes away.
派我去抓她吧
Send me out after her,
我会证明给你看的
and I will prove it to you.
全部装满后
And when it's all the way full,
把这个滑入...
you slide this...
这里
in here.
用力一推
Push.
然后握住这里
And then you take this,
往回滑动
and you slide it back
直到子弹进入枪膛
until the round goes into the chamber.
来吧
Go ahead.
做给我看看
Show me.
我做不到
I can't.
你不想成为那种迎难而上的女孩吗?
Don't you want to be the kind of girl who can do hard things?
英语就很难
English is hard.
但你学得挺好的
But you're good at it.
因为有爸爸帮我
Appa helps me.
但你也不想一直依赖爸爸吧
But you don't want to always have to depend on Appa.
来吧
Do it.
拉一下
Pull.
好样的
Good girl.
你想试试瞄准吗?
You want to aim?
像这样
Like that...
砰 就是这样
Bow! Yeah.
砰
Bang.
砰
- Bang. - Bang.
敏希
Minhee. Minhee.
你到底在干什么?
What the hell are you doing?
里面没子弹
It's not loaded.
你觉得这样就可以 让一个小女孩玩枪了吗?
You think that makes it okay? To let a little girl play with a gun?
你疯了吗?
Are you out of your mind?
发生什么事了?
What's going on?
她让敏希玩枪
She was letting Minhee play with a gun.
没装子弹的枪
Not loaded.
- 这不是重点! - 你先冷静点
- That's not the point! - Please, please.
她给了我们七岁的孩子一把枪
She gave our seven-year-old a gun.
你有什么毛病?
What is wrong with you?
露出原形了
There she is.
我就知道所谓的温柔继母都是装的
I knew the sweet stepmom shit was an act.
- 丽贝卡 - 我在她这么大的时候
- Rebecca. - You taught me how to use a gun
你就教我用枪了
when I was her age, didn't you?
- 那不一样 - 你是说我不一样吧?
- That was different. - You mean I'm different.
你就是这样跟她说的 不是吗?
That's what you said to her, right?
不 我不是那个意思
No. That's not what I meant.
我知道这很难 好吗?
Look, I know this is hard, okay?
但只要撑到明天
But if we can just make it to tomorrow,
我们一早就能离开这里 前往新的国家 开始新的生活
we'll be out of here in the morning to a new country, a new life.
但在那之前 咱们能否和平相处?拜托了
But can we just get along until then? Please.
敏希呢?
Where's Minhee?
敏希
Minhee?
敏希
Minhee?
我们敏希在哪里?
Where is our Minhee?
敏希在哪儿呢?
♪ Where is Minhee? ♪
敏希在哪儿呢?
♪ Where is Minhee-- ♪
找到你了!我找到我们的小公主了
Found you! I found our little princess.
你刚刚藏哪了?
Where were you hiding, huh?
你藏到哪里去了?
Where were you hiding?
小坏蛋
You bad girl.
好了 听着
Okay, look.
我知道你想玩耍
I know you want to play...
但我们必须待在屋里
but we have to stay inside the house.
好吗?
但我们必须待在屋里
but we have to stay inside the house.
去找妈妈吧
Go to Mom.
好的
去找妈妈吧
Go to Mom.
我们以前也经常这样玩
We used to play like that.
你可没那么好抓
You were never that easy to catch.
还记得你小时候,我经常把你抛向空中吗?
You remember when you were little, I used to throw you up in the air.
一遍又一遍 乐此不彼
Over and over and over again.
然后当我停下来时 你就会大声尖叫
And then when I stopped, you would scream so loud...
直到我继续为止
until I did it again.
你还记得我们管这个游戏叫什么吗?
You remember what we used to call that?
你记得吗?
Do you?
不记得了
No.
现在是休息时间
We're on break right now.
请稍后再来
Come back later, please.
崔勇植在哪?
Where's Yong-Shik Choi?
他不在这里
He's not here.
- 老板? - 什么事?
- Mr. Choi? Mr. Choi? - What?
能跟你聊几句吗?
Can I just talk to you for a second?
怎么了?
Why?
能跟你谈一谈吗?
Can I just talk to you for a second?
到底怎么了?
What is it?
我很忙...
I'm busy--
郑大卫在哪里?
Where's David Jung?
换作全盛时期的我 我早就把你大卸八块了
In my day, I would've gutted you like a fish.
郑大卫在哪里?
Where is David Jung?
你愿意用你的命换他的命吗?
You'd trade your life for his?
你这种人♥渣♥根本不懂什么是忠诚
You know nothing about loyalty, you scum.
说点我想听的
Tell me something I want to hear.
大卫在釜山 他正准备离开韩国
David's in Busan. He's planning to leave the country.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know?
他和他的联♥系♥人约好了
He's supposed to meet his contact at Jagalchi Market tonight
今晚碰面交接护照
to pick up passports.
其中有丽贝卡的护照吗?
Did you find one for Rebecca?
我会派一队人去跟你会合 我儿子也会一起过去
I'm sending a team to meet up with you. My son Oliver will be with them.
你儿子?
Your son?
他了解丽贝卡
He knows Rebecca.
也许能帮上忙
He could be helpful.
务必把他护在身后 明白了吗?
Keep him safe behind you, understand?
你儿子...
Your son...
和的女儿
and his daughter.
Wow.
还有别的事吗?
Is there anything else?
丽贝卡
Rebecca.
她上次坏了我的好事
She got in my way last time.
如果她这次又来妨碍我呢?
If she does it again?
那就杀了她
Kill her.
姐姐 你还在挨骂吗?
Unni, are you still in trouble?
妈妈 你们为什么不说话?
Mommy, why aren't you talking?
真不敢相信
I can't believe this.
这份食谱上的材料我们居然全都有
But we actually have everything we need for this recipe.
敏希 我知道这不是你期待的生日
Minhee, I know this hasn't been the birthday you were expecting...
但生日最开心的是什么?
but what's the best part of a birthday?
- 收礼物! - 收礼物!对 我知道
- Presents! - Presents. Yes, I know.
还有呢?
And after that?
- 吃蛋糕! - 吃蛋糕!
- Cake! - Cake.
想和爸爸一起做蛋糕吗?
Do you want to make a cake together?
- Mm! - Mm!
敏希 你想做蛋糕吗?
Minhee, do you want to make a cake?
我想跟姐姐一起做
I want to make it with Unni.
我不知道姐姐喜不喜欢做蛋糕...
I don't know if Unni likes to bake...
这次不会有枪了
No guns this time.
拜托了。没有你我做不到
Please. I can't do this without you.
我们连鸡蛋都没有
We don't even have eggs.
没关系
That's okay.
我知道一种无需鸡蛋的做法
I know a recipe without them.
再放一点
More?
做得好 好了
Good job. Okay.
拿给妈妈吧
Okay, now give it to Mom.
还有这个 把这个放进去
This too. Put it in here.
剧集 | 蝴蝶风暴(2025) | 导航列表