剧集 | 蝴蝶风暴(2025) | 导航列表
不
No.
不 我拒绝考虑那种可能性
No. I refuse to think about that.
不做交易
No trade.
听到了吗?
Do you hear me?
她不会那样对我的
She would never do that to me.
我还记得你小时候
I remember when you were a boy.
我曾经想过
I used to wonder
你将来会成为什么样的人
what kind of man you'd become.
那时的你还是个可爱的小男孩
You were a sweet little kid.
纯真快乐、满心信赖
Happy, trusting.
我们第一次见面时 你就牵着我的手
You know you held my hand the very first time we met?
那都是真情实感
It's true.
我的孩子则没那么好相处
My kid wasn't so easy.
朱诺说想抱抱她
Juno asked her for a hug,
她却说:“不了 谢谢”
and she said, "No, thank you."
我永远都忘不了 你母亲事后跟我说的那番话
I'll never forget what your mother said to me after that.
她说:“丽贝卡会让你去争取她的爱
She said, "Rebecca makes you work for her love,
而奥利弗
but Oliver,
他的爱都是免费赠送的”
he just gives it away for free."
没过多久 她就把你 送去跟你♥爸♥爸住了
It wasn't long after that that she sent you away to live with your dad.
你根本不知道自己在说什么
You don't know what you're talking about.
你是个好儿子 奥利弗
You're a good son, Oliver.
即使是现在 你也还在努力保护你母亲
Even now you're trying to protect your mom.
但你是时候替自己想想了
But it's time you thought about yourself.
石蚕曾向俄♥罗♥斯♥人非法贩卖♥♥情报
Caddis was illegally trafficking intelligence to the Russians,
卡尔波夫则是中间人 对吧?
and Karpov was the middleman, wasn't he?
没关系的
It's okay.
而这些情报 都是对乌克兰人不利的情报
And this intelligence was harmful to the Ukrainians--
如军队调动、武器装备
troop movements, weapons capabilities--
有人发现了吗?
and someone found out.
中情局
The CIA.
他们派了人来监视我
They had someone watching me.
一名特工
An asset.
他名叫在勋
His name was Jae-Hun.
曾经对我很好
He was kind to me.
我们...
And we were...
我们成了亲密无间的朋友
Well, we'd become very close.
他爸爸在首尔各地都有投资 所以我以为他...
His dad had investments all over Seoul, so I just figured he was...
直到我发现他在翻看我的笔记本电脑
Until I caught him going through my laptop.
你用了过去时
You said "was."
你介绍他时用了过去时 你的朋友怎么了?
"His name was Jae-Hun." What happened to your friend?
他想把笔记本带走 我知道那对石蚕来说
He tried to take the laptop with him, and I knew what it would mean...
意味着什么
for Caddis.
对我母亲来说意味着什么
For my mother.
你做了什么 奥利弗?
What did you do, Oliver?
石蚕总教我们直取咽喉要害
You know, Caddis always taught us to go for the throat.
说大动脉的位置很容易下手
Access to a major artery.
哪怕用一把小折刀也能轻易刺穿
Easy to puncture with something as small as a penknife.
但他们从未提到会有那么多的血
But they never told us about the blood.
天啊 那鲜血简直就像泉涌
God, there was so much blood.
他交待了吗?
Did he talk?
石蚕曾向俄♥罗♥斯♥人出♥售♥
Caddis was selling Russians intel
有关乌克兰的攻击目标,以及他们的军事能力的情报
on Ukrainian targets, we well as their military capabilities.
如果让美国发现 朱诺将会死无葬身之地
If the U.S. finds out, this will bury Juno.
奥利弗说国会方面已就此事展开调查
Oliver said there's a congressional investigation going on,
由参议员道森主导 他目前正好在韩国
led by one Senator Dawson, who happens to be in Korea right now.
但他没有证据
But he has no proof.
卡尔波夫是朱诺最后的隐患
Karpov was Juno's last loose end.
而我已经替她解决了他
And I took care of him for her.
我们只要把道森所需的东西 交到他手上 就能扳倒朱诺
We get Dawson what he needs, we get Juno.
拿上你的东西 我们回首尔一趟
Grab your things. We're going back to Seoul.
抱歉 我不是...
Sorry, I didn't--
我...不 没关系
I... No, it's, uh, it's fine.
我知道你很担心奥利弗
I know you're worried about Oliver.
我们会找到他的
We'll find him.
郑大卫藏了九年才重新露面
David Jung hid for nine years before he resurfaced.
奥利弗虽然聪明 但意志薄弱
Oliver's smart, but he's weak.
根本扛不住大卫的逼供
He can't withstand the kind of pressure David can apply.
一旦招供了 他对他们还有什么利用价值?
And when he breaks, what use is he to them?
想听点好消息吗?
Want to hear some good news?
万一道森不配合...
In case Dawson doesn't play ball...
维姬林伍德 她是道森的安保人员之一
Vicky Linwood. She's part of Dawson's security detail.
她最近迷上了 跟一些非常年轻的女性彻夜狂欢
She's taken to all-night benders with some very young ladies.
要找到相关证据并不难
Wasn't hard to get proof.
你把她策反了?
You turned her?
道森的阵营里有了我们的耳目 黑料自会随之而来
Eyes and ears in Dawson's camp. The dirt will follow.
敏希今天本来要上钢琴课
Minhee was supposed to have piano lessons today
放学后还要参加读书会
- and reading club after school. - Ah.
我们带着一个七岁的孩子能逃多久?
How long can we be on the run with a seven-year-old?
不会永远都这样的 好吗?
This won't be forever, okay?
我知道怎么扳倒朱诺了
I know how to take down Juno now.
你要对抗她吗?
You want to fight her?
对抗整个石蚕?
All of Caddis?
连崔都惨遭他们毒手
If they can get to Choi,
一个家庭主妇和一个小女孩 又有多少生还希望呢?
what hope is there for a housewife and a little girl?
就算拼上这条命 我也绝不会让你和敏希有事
I would die before I let anything happen to you or Minhee.
但这种逃亡生活... 接二连三的死亡...
But all this running... all this death.
我们不能就这样一走了之 朱诺仍逍遥法外
We can't just walk away. Juno is still out there.
我必须结束这一切
I have to finish this.
进去!
Get in.
走吧
Let's go.
爸爸!
Daddy!
我们小公主!
Our little princess!
妈妈说你不跟我们一起走 是真的吗?
Mommy says you're not coming with us. Is that true?
敏希
Minhee, no.
你要跟着妈妈 还有外公外婆
You're gonna go with Mommy and Halmeoni and Harabeoji
一起去爸爸的朋友家
to Appa's friend's house.
等你回来后 我们可以一起玩吗?
When you come back, can we play together?
当然了
Of course.
你要乖乖听话 好吗?
Be a good girl, okay?
照顾好丽贝卡
Look after Rebecca.
她需要你
She needs you.
还愣着干什么?上车吧
What are you doing? Get in.
我女儿天性善良 总能看到别人最好的一面
My daughter, she is kind-hearted. She always sees the best in people.
您说得对
You're right.
她是个很好的人。这点想必遗传自您
She's a good person. She must have gotten that from you.
不要死。那会让我们女儿心碎的
Don't die. It would break our daughter's heart.
那就是道森
There's Dawson.
你见过他本人吗?
You ever meet him?
没有
No.
他是朱诺在中情局期间的导师
He was Juno's mentor when she was at the CIA,
不过他不太喜欢她逐利的性格
but he wasn't too happy she followed the money.
这也不能怪他
Can't say I blame him.
那是道森的助理
There's Dawson's aide.
该上场了
That's our cue.
我追上他了 他在买♥♥百吉饼
I got him. He's getting bagels.
不 今天不行
No, he can't today.
对 他11点有个财务电♥话♥会议
Yeah. He's got a finance call at 11:00,
之后还要跟竞选团队开视频会议
Zoom with the campaign team after that.
他今天很忙
It's a busy day.
我知道
I know.
对 我知道
Yeah, I know.
Eomeo.
没关系
- Eomeo, eomeo. - It's okay.
我来就好
Let... Just let me do it.
我自己能收拾好
- I-I can take care of it. - Joesonghamnida.
说真的 我来就好 谢谢
- Seriously. I got it, thanks. - J-Joesonghamnida.
让我来吧
Just let me do it, let me do it.
Joesonghamnida.
我手♥机♥呢?
Where's my phone?
我手♥机♥呢?
- Where's my phone? - Joesonghamnida.
剧集 | 蝴蝶风暴(2025) | 导航列表